Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 55. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Lets say in 3 years - How many active users are expected?
Cmmon, how to predict that? Btc to 100k$$ and here we have millions of users. Or other way round: Btc 10k$$ only and we have only few thousands
Barely possible, 100k$$ is most likely. So i hope to see millions of users here Wink
Cmmon, how to predict that? Btc to 100k$$ and here we have millions of users. Or other way round: Btc 10k$$ only and we have only few thousands
Activity: 151
When I knew about this project, I understood that this was what I needed. And when I found more about it, I understood that I would use and recommend to others.
Why only 1% premine? Seems so little tokens. All the rest supplybwill be generated for ages Huh
To avoid any price drops or growth. No need to make 50% premine and then price will reach the bottom at the 1st day of trading
With the amount of money staking is generating here the only way to prevent price drop is making very small premine
As far as I know the reward is doubled and now it is 1300$ in a day from a single node??
Yes, correct. Very attractive, is not it? Cheesy probay the most atttactive masternode coin with big potential on the market
Merit: 11
Why only 1% premine? Seems so little tokens. All the rest supplybwill be generated for ages Huh
To avoid any price drops or growth. No need to make 50% premine and then price will reach the bottom at the 1st day of trading
With the amount of money staking is generating here the only way to prevent price drop is making very small premine
As far as I know the reward is doubled and now it is 1300$ in a day from a single node??
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What programming languages were used here to create the project in its current shape? C++, java etc??
It is not possible to creat good project with only one lang. Mix of different languages are used here
Merit: 29
What programming languages were used here to create the project in its current shape? C++, java etc??
How many tokens will u give your advisors? In %
It does not matter literally. Because they worth of all tokens they get. Dont worry about that
Advisors wont sell their tokens for sure if you are aware of that.
They are smart to check all the potential this project has
As well as all the investors here. Everyone who is involved in smartfox see how big potential this project has
Merit: 11
It does not matter literally. Because they worth of all tokens they get. Dont worry about that
Advisors wont sell their tokens for sure if you are aware of that.
They are smart to check all the potential this project has
Merit: 22
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Dear Community!

We have been added to MNCN.online: https://mncn.online/coins/FOX

Well done guys! With such news i have even more confidence that i have made right choice picked up this coin
Same to me. Team knows how to interact with the community abd update it with news
We need an article in a very big crypto media. We need masses to notice smartfox
Articles there are very expensive. Better to save money and allocate that for better purposes
True. Btw i would like to know whats the marketing strategy team has?
Im not sure it fixed plan. Most of decesions about marketing are being done spontaniously
Dear Community!

Well done guys! With such news i have even more confidence that i have made right choice picked up this coin
Same to me. Team knows how to interact with the community abd update it with news
We need an article in a very big crypto media. We need masses to notice smartfox
Articles there are very expensive. Better to save money and allocate that for better purposes
True. Btw i would like to know whats the marketing strategy team has?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
The concept of renting hard disk space looks interesting but in minds of reader appears some questions. For answer I would dig in deep for details to understand how this idea will work in reality and what are its advantages and disadvantages. At this moment I have no idea but found this project of my interest. I will share feedback once I have read more about it.
Merit: 1
Dear Community!

Activity: 252
Dear Community!

Pages:
Jump to: