Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 54. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
How can we know that big holders Wont just dump their token once listed on big exchanges like huobi which could bring the token price down hard?
That does not have any sense. After listing on top exchange price goes up not down
I guess it is impossible to foresee. U can not know for sure what are the plans of each particular investor
Anyway investors here are smart enough. Most of users buy tokens for long term holding. Even if some investors sell tokens it wont affect the price hard
Will see. If market is bullish once token is appearing on one of top exchanges then it wont be a problem at all
Merit: 11
How can we know that big holders Wont just dump their token once listed on big exchanges like huobi which could bring the token price down hard?
That does not have any sense. After listing on top exchange price goes up not down
I guess it is impossible to foresee. U can not know for sure what are the plans of each particular investor
Anyway investors here are smart enough. Most of users buy tokens for long term holding. Even if some investors sell tokens it wont affect the price hard
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Merit: 29
How long to hold your tokens? A year or more?
2-3 years holding will give you the best profit!  No one knows when project will be in lime light
Hm. Okay. So i guess i will hold for this period of time as well
Like that people are smart here enough not to focus on short term prosprctives And are looking for long term advantages. This is why im confident there will be no dump after appearing on big exchanges
No one would sell for low price. Everyone knows that in few years token will cost 5-10$
10$ per cois sounds very optimistic Smiley will see how it will be in real
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
2-3 years holding will give you the best profit!  No one knows when project will be in lime light
Like that people are smart here enough not to focus on short term prosprctives And are looking for long term advantages. This is why im confident there will be no dump after appearing on big exchanges
No one would sell for low price. Everyone knows that in few years token will cost 5-10$
Activity: 45

This coin has been added on channels Start exchanges / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_exchanges
https://discord.gg/UC4fwdk

Start exchange on
crypto-bridge
wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.FOX_BRIDGE.BTC

On discord you can: vote for coins, see rating coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Team here is very good. Hope they are capable enough to make this project successful. I already own 5 masternodes
Activity: 252
Any partnerships are coming? Listings on exchanges it is perfect but we need coolaborations
Funny u are dude. Do you think team will annonce smth in advance? I know for sure team is working under new partnerships, Exchanges, conferences, etc. BUT they wont announce anything untill it finalized
Any partnerships are coming? Listings on exchanges it is perfect but we need coolaborations
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
This is one of the first rental project on the blockchain. She'll get the highest score. It gives you a great opportunity to develop your own property.
Activity: 173
Feels and looks like this coin is good but need to wait for the prototype/demo of the product!!!
Activity: 252
Well, i hope project will get mass adoption. At least it worth of that as the idea itself may benefit the whole industry
Lets say in 3 years - How many active users are expected?
Cmmon, how to predict that? Btc to 100k$$ and here we have millions of users. Or other way round: Btc 10k$$ only and we have only few thousands
Barely possible, 100k$$ is most likely. So i hope to see millions of users here Wink
It is not the point. Hope you understand. Will be able to check how many users will be here only after beta realese at least
Pages:
Jump to: