Pages:
Author

Topic: SMARTFOX [FOX]: Profit from Renting Your Disk Space [MN+POS] - page 56. (Read 7957 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Dear Community!

We have been added to MNCN.online: https://mncn.online/coins/FOX

Well done guys! With such news i have even more confidence that i have made right choice picked up this coin
Same to me. Team knows how to interact with the community abd update it with news
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Dear Community!

Well done guys! With such news i have even more confidence that i have made right choice picked up this coin
Merit: 11
The only question if more hedge funds will enter here? Are there any news about that?
There are a lot of discussions about that. However all the news is in a stealth mode
I may tell u for sure. I feel the team preparing smth huge for us. Im very curious now what will happen next
Listing on binance?  Cheesy haha!
Almost every day team is realesing some news about the project: some featuring, listings etc
Im impressed with that the most. Very like how it is going with pr and marketing here
We probably will see more listings on top exchanges. Team's work regarding listing is spotless
The only question if more hedge funds will enter here? Are there any news about that?
There are a lot of discussions about that. However all the news is in a stealth mode
I may tell u for sure. I feel the team preparing smth huge for us. Im very curious now what will happen next
Almost every day team is realesing some news about the project: some featuring, listings etc
Im impressed with that the most. Very like how it is going with pr and marketing here
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Dear Community!

Activity: 252
Merit: 22
I like how the team is doing this project overall. Step by step, brick by brick. Very cool approach u demonstrate
Agree.
After checking your wp one more time im even more sure your project is worth of holding. Good luck guys with everything you have planned
I like how the team is doing this project overall. Step by step, brick by brick. Very cool approach u demonstrate
Activity: 336
This is a good project to do, and certainly will provide far greater benefits than other projects.
So immediately join this project before ending, and wait for the prize.
I very hope your final product will be spotless! I have very big faith in the future of this project
Same to me! Hope my expectations will be satisfied.. As well as other investors'
It depends on how big profit you expect actually.
Personally me does not care about short term profit. Im mostly focused on final product, ecosystem if you like. It has to be spotless if devs want it is used
It is clear enough. Team is doing all their best. You may also check the product as it is now
I very hope your final product will be spotless! I have very big faith in the future of this project
Same to me! Hope my expectations will be satisfied.. As well as other investors'
Personally me does not care about short term profit. Im mostly focused on final product, ecosystem if you like. It has to be spotless if devs want it is used
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
Comparing with current ICOs this project is doing perfectly in terms of exchanges.. Most of current icos dont appear on good exchanges at all! SmartFox is rather different
Exactly. Even now team staill negotiates with all top exchanges
Negotiations it is not enough! We need listings.. More listings Cheesy
Hope we will observe fox on binance or bittrex this year
Well, all the listings firstly starts from negotiations, right? Moreover even if team made a deal they would not announce it in advance. Only post factum
Comparing with current ICOs this project is doing perfectly in terms of exchanges.. Most of current icos dont appear on good exchanges at all! SmartFox is rather different
Negotiations it is not enough! We need listings.. More listings Cheesy
Hope we will observe fox on binance or bittrex this year
Merit: 29
Pages:
Jump to: