Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥 - page 86. (Read 162153 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
help dev  Cry Cry

That's normal. Those are clients going on and off line.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Hi, Do we have to delete the old roaming file to update the wallet or will it just overide the old wallet data?

Delete all about synergy ( roaming and wallet QT apps ) . before you delete all , you should backup your wallet.dat .

After download new wallet and open , Move your Old wallet.dat to "roaming > synergy"
legendary
Activity: 1932
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hi, Do we have to delete the old roaming file to update the wallet or will it just overide the old wallet data?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 117
BinPool Admin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Nope...not quite. I mean I don't know how to compile. Period. I've tried to do it in the past...never works. I miss a step or something. What I'm asking is when a Windows install file will be available? Just went to the Synergy site to D/L the new 'fixed' wallet but it's not there yet. Oh..and I went to git also...didn't see one. I'm not dumb...just too old to learn new tricks.

Thanks-

Go here to the first post of this thread and scroll down the heading "Downloads" and pick the one that's right for you.

I'd link it, but it's becoming practice to delete posts with links in them because of malware, so you have to hunt it down for yourself.

Thanks...all I needed was a point in the right direction.....got it.    Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Well, all looking better now.
Activity: 117
BinPool Admin
@BinPool - wallet update

{
    "version" : "v1.0.3.0",
    "protocolversion" : 61030,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : ******,
    "newmint" : *****,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 2898,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 228090.42276233,
    "connections" : 19,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "gtv2ppld3xlsuetn.onion",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 29.17940236,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00000095
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1432634684,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00062500,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}
Activity: 742
Nope...not quite. I mean I don't know how to compile. Period. I've tried to do it in the past...never works. I miss a step or something. What I'm asking is when a Windows install file will be available? Just went to the Synergy site to D/L the new 'fixed' wallet but it's not there yet. Oh..and I went to git also...didn't see one. I'm not dumb...just too old to learn new tricks.

Thanks-

Go here to the first post of this thread and scroll down the heading "Downloads" and pick the one that's right for you.

I'd link it, but it's becoming practice to delete posts with links in them because of malware, so you have to hunt it down for yourself.
MOBU

Thanks-

edit; not sure what 'OP' is either.   Huh
Activity: 742
Howdy.....ahhh...I have never been able to compile and get it to run. And, I know I'm not the only one, so when will a WindowsQt be available?

Thanks

Well if you have never been able to get it to run, then the problem is not in the QT, as it certainly works. What is your issue? Are you running it as Administrator?

I think he means that the Qt project file is a mess. It does not work as is. Not that I care because it's too much trouble to compile Qts for everything if you do it yourself. I run daemons because they are usually easier to build than Qts. The makefile for unix daemons works without alteration, though, so at least the devs did that right.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Howdy.....ahhh...I have never been able to compile and get it to run. And, I know I'm not the only one, so when will a WindowsQt be available?

Thanks

there is WindowsQT on OP,  just download it
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Thanks

Well if you have never been able to get it to run, then the problem is not in the QT, as it certainly works. What is your issue? Are you running it as Administrator?
MOBU

Thanks
Activity: 168
Nice work on the update guys, that deserves a retweet!
Activity: 798
Time for a little Twitter fun!!  Follow @SynergyCoin and retweet the tweet below for a chance to win 100 SNRG!

https://twitter.com/SynergyCoin/status/604506036733513728

(Please, do not post addresses in this thread.  This is not a bitcointalk giveaway.)

Done!
Time for a little Twitter fun!!  Follow @SynergyCoin and retweet the tweet below for a chance to win 100 SNRG!

https://twitter.com/SynergyCoin/status/604506036733513728

(Please, do not post addresses in this thread.  This is not a bitcointalk giveaway.)
Pages:
Jump to: