Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 37. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 749
Merit: 507
We saw very nice pump for Status Network Token today. I invested this coin from ICO and now I sold all my coins.
I believe this coin will be successful, I'll buy again later. Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
https://s14.postimg.org/yk2xpirsx/Ads_z.jpg

To me the most rewarding project . But I'm thinking of selling . Have the most potential . Maybe soon we can see poloniex or Kraken .

I hold a lot as well, I believe in the project and think it may see 0.30 cents to 1 dollar by September?
Activity: 13
I had some, and i sold them today when at 1500 with 30% profit,  but up up up and now 3000+
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Wow, just wow. Beta launch had a very nice affect for token price Smiley
It is a steep leap in the price for the day as it has already increased by more than 80%,what is the status and when can we hear about the rest of the details regarding the project development and so on,these small value coins are the best way to make a good profit at a short time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Wow, just wow. Beta launch had a very nice affect for token price Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io

To me the most rewarding project . But I'm thinking of selling . Have the most potential . Maybe soon we can see poloniex or Kraken .
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
hi guys trying to send a small amount of status to the exchange just 10 in mew i am setting gas at 50k and gwei at 27 and gettin the out of gas error:

Contract 0x744d70fdbe2ba4cf95131626614a1763df805b9e (Status-TknContract) 
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]

Surely that should be enough gas?

anyone send some recently if so much gas?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
amazing rising Cheesy who knows what is pumping? M$, FB or price rising because launched beta android app?

1. Beta launch
2. South Korea
3. China
4. Blog updates

wonderful Smiley
Activity: 308
amazing rising Cheesy who knows what is pumping? M$, FB or price rising because launched beta android app?

1. Beta launch
2. South Korea
3. China
4. Blog updates
Activity: 112
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
Keeps going up! What a day for snt.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Beautiful green candle
Activity: 73
SNT will be the next stratis. mark my words
Activity: 154
The price of SNT is still cheap, we can speculate, and forget about it. One beautiful day we bring it out and we will become rich
Yes. I bought SNT at 0.000018 satoshi and sell at 0.000019 a month ago. Now its a hundred satoshi only. It will rise again when the dev finished.
Activity: 224
The price of SNT is still cheap, we can speculate, and forget about it. One beautiful day we bring it out and we will become rich
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Lately that have the greatest potential project . I think the price is cheap . When you are developing a project way up in the future, we'll see.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
I was wondering what caused that big pump today Smiley

facebook is buying SNT  Grin Grin Grin

or is it Microsoft ??

LOL
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
I was wondering what caused that big pump today Smiley
Activity: 28
Great News! Status.IM is finally listed on google play store, and as you can see on the screenshot below the demand is strong, I can't even get into early access.

This is a great news. We hope well.
Activity: 178
finally some price increase, was getting a bit worried about my bag that I bought shortly after ICO. Holding long baby, hopefully devs deliver.
Pages:
Jump to: