Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 38. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Currently SNT is still very cheap at 1400 satoshi , imagine if the app full version release and lots of user using it, my prediction it should be around 10k sat early next year or sooner.

remember how much facebook bought whatsapp for ?  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed
Dang Status is up 45% against USD.

Also, check out the latest news from the devs at Status ... great things ahead! Love the communication:
https://blog.status.im/status-update-c0a3d3237343
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Yes really good news. SNT going green after a long time
www.bitcoin.org
Great News! Status.IM is finally listed on google play store, and as you can see on the screenshot below the demand is strong, I can't even get into early access.

Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
Without a doubt Smiley
www.bitcoin.org
still cheap , might go up as soon we heard more from dev ?
Activity: 154
50 Millions, are you sure? We get 10000 SNT for 1 ETH, so the crowdsale is over after 5000 ETH?

This guy can check screen on top of your post. It's actually 3,500m (3.5 bil) token supply, it's huge number of tokens...
Activity: 26
50 Millions, are you sure? We get 10000 SNT for 1 ETH, so the crowdsale is over after 5000 ETH?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Until August 1 1k satoshi may fall . But the most solid on the market of projects . August 1 that will exit after the first coin .
I want to sell all my SNTs now and re-buy them when they drop even further. This will increase the number of SNTs that I'm holding.

We still have 2 weeks before 1 August and I'm expecting the prices to fall even further.

How low do you think the SNT will go?

Shorting your coins doesn't work if you waited this long. Honestly if you still have your coins the best thing to do now is wait for the next big pump before you even think about selling them.

This is a very good advice. You need to wait patiently and track news\price every day. And one day you'll be rewarded Smiley
Activity: 770
yea price is below ico already i dont know how much more it can drop, shorting at this point could be very scary.
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
I want to sell all my SNTs now and re-buy them when they drop even further. This will increase the number of SNTs that I'm holding.

We still have 2 weeks before 1 August and I'm expecting the prices to fall even further.

Shorting your coins doesn't work if you waited this long. Honestly if you still have your coins the best thing to do now is wait for the next big pump before you even think about selling them.
SweetBet.com

BTC dropping, ETH rising... Strange times. Rules change all the time, unpredictable market. And this makes it beautiful and soo attractive Smiley

SNT now below ICO, at some point it will be x2 after big news, I'm sure!
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
700-800 is good price for it  Tongue buy time

I actually bought 1 btc yesterday. I guess i'll be riding the storm with y'all  Grin
Activity: 1085
700-800 is good price for it  Tongue buy time
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
i will be watching this over the next few days and decide whether to buy in or not. Good luck all
Activity: 854
einc.io
Green markets returns SNT will be the first I'll take it.
SweetBet.com
We will survive. This is just a bump in the road.
Activity: 28
Community seems active...hope we can survive
Pages:
Jump to: