Pages:
Author

Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation - page 39. (Read 157528 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
My most trusted project, but it did not get rid of it. If we survive 1 August. Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Does anyone know why the price has plunged so sharply, or when the next update/announcement from the STATUS team will be?

There are many explanations on that.

One of them that sounds reasonable is, BTC down dragging all others down together. The reason for BTC down is assumed to be Aug 1st things. It seems that many people not feel safe with their BTC, then they sell it for fiat I guess.

For me, this is a good chance for buying more.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
Does anyone know why the price has plunged so sharply, or when the next update/announcement from the STATUS team will be?
Activity: 154
SNT price close to 1400 sato that I count as ICO price. It will be a very nice investment for that price, believe me!
It wouldn't surprise me if price falls under 1k. I think it possible.

With the current half panic situation it's possible... Sad
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
SNT price close to 1400 sato that I count as ICO price. It will be a very nice investment for that price, believe me!

Just buy more. Weak hands will be shaken. I love it when people are panicking. Great time to buy cheap.
Activity: 672
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
For the time being, it has ruined me.

The only way it could have ruined you is if you sold at below what you paid.

The only 2 prices you need to look at is your buy and your sell price.

Price drop as previous posters have said is due to the full market dropping.

Any ico I've invested in I'm in for the long haul, let the devs develop the project and if they are successful all early holders will be rewarded.

Agreed. I must wait patiently. Thanks.

If you have faith in the project, then hold. Honestly, we're only a couple of weeks out from the ICO. There's a very very very long way to go! Plenty more dips to come. Peaks as well of course, but don't panic at dips, especially when everything else is falling, and especially straight after the coin has hit the exchanges.

If you have faith in the project, then hold. Honestly, we're only a couple of weeks out from the ICO. There's a very very very long way to go! Plenty more dips to come. Peaks as well of course, but don't panic at dips, especially when everything else is falling, and especially straight after the coin has hit the exchanges.

Thankyou.. I haven't sold yet. Will hold.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
Is it under ICO price now? ETH price was 400$, it went back to 250$. Status price was 2mBTC, it went back to 1.5mBTC.
I guess Status got affected by general ETH assets value drop. I don't feel bad because I made my investment long term. I can hold 1 more year to take profit here.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

Activity: 392

The only way it could have ruined you is if you sold at below what you paid.

The only 2 prices you need to look at is your buy and your sell price.

Price drop as previous posters have said is due to the full market dropping.

Any ico I've invested in I'm in for the long haul, let the devs develop the project and if they are successful all early holders will be rewarded.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
The price dropped a lot , I trust I'm keeping for the project, but I was wrong .

The current price has absolutely nothing to do with the long-term value of the project.
The price is dropping because a) all cryptos are dropping, and b) as with most recent ICOs, it was oversold.

I tried and tried to get in at the ICO, but I was one of the unlucky ones and didn't manage it.
I think Status is a fantastic long-term prospect, and I'm very happy to have now bought in at pretty much the ICO price (ICO price in fiat, not in ETH).

Now is the time to buy, not to sell.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
The price dropped a lot , I trust I'm keeping for the project, but I was wrong .
Almost every coin is in the red. How long do bear seasons last?

Like a day or two. A long time in crypto time. Lol.

You never know, depends on where BTC will go. If it will continue to drop, alt will drop even more...
SweetBet.com
Cool. I'm new to this crypto world and was afraid that a season meant a lot longer. I bought a few 1000 SNTs last week at 0.000020 which I thought was a good deal until I saw the price drop below 0.000016 which is just my luck. As soon as it hits 0.000022+ I'm selling Smiley
Activity: 252

Yeah. And the correction happens weekly or bi-weekly.

People knew the price will go green again, soon. But the problem is some of them can't wait and just follow emotion. Lol.
Activity: 560

SweetBet.com
Pages:
Jump to: