Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 21. (Read 22583 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 12:32:02 AM
and even more and more the market conditions get worse, and even now the price of bcc is $ 6500 and if it is seen in the market it also goes down, I think it is too much, whether crypto will die, but hopefully not, and hopefully the market will improve and decrease this very drastic price will end soon
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
August 08, 2018, 12:18:47 AM
I think someone manipulating market and thats why we have so low prices, look thecapitalization of the market is growing but prices - no!
There is no party manipulating the market but it goes naturally because it has driven by the bad news that has already published on the cointelegraph and any other crypto news site. Before try to take any conclusion about that and you must try to do a lot of research about what has already happened with the market and why it creates to many fear?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 12:09:35 AM
yes you are right the market condition is experiencing red again and in my opinion that is the influence of the condition of the bitcoin that is down then it will make some cryptocurrency down all the price.
Activity: 210
Alphateca.com
August 07, 2018, 11:37:31 PM
we never know how the crypto prices are in the market going forward. we can only manage crypto that we have well because it will make us get many benefits. when the price is down we must be able to manage it well by holding it back for a while until the price rises again. if we sell crypto when the price is down, of course, it will make us get a big loss.
Activity: 266
August 07, 2018, 11:20:46 PM
we can not avoid it.
because we know that today's investors are low because they are afraid that their atlcoins will not rise. so always keep an eye on the market and have a trading strategy for more money to be received.
Activity: 210
August 07, 2018, 11:12:41 PM
you're right but it's normal.
because we know the same market value is not stable I advise you to hold your altocin up until the amount is increased before we sell it. trading strategies need not to lose your money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
August 07, 2018, 03:53:39 PM
the market of crypto-currencies requires the trader to apply the whole range of trade knowledge, one can not use one strategy. The market changes literally every month.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 03:10:39 PM
In the past few months, the market has had no new capital, low trading volume and the bad news made the market difficult to grow. Any market that wants to but does not have any reasons, motivation can boost the market. Many factors affecting Bitcoin do not increase the value of it, so this condition can last for a few months.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 03:00:41 PM
Use this bloodbath time to find new hidden gems through your own research... I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 07, 2018, 02:58:58 PM
Yes all is red and u dont know when market goes to pump again like in last year december,i hodl my tokens to this year december and see if happens same..Best is now to buy eth and altcoins very good price,and doing bounty for additional rewards!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 07, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
The fall of all altcoins is due to the expulsion of random people from the crypto market. BTC and the Eth will fall and pull all the altcoins along until people who don’t believe in crypto run out of patience and they will sell their crypto for a penny. After that, all the cryptocurrencies will start to grow again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 02:48:09 PM
I think someone manipulating market and thats why we have so low prices, look thecapitalization of the market is growing but prices - no!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 07, 2018, 02:00:07 PM
The market is shaking down, but he is always trying to return. This means a lot of support at this level. If the market will crush even lower, do not be afraid. You just have to wait.
Activity: 602
August 07, 2018, 07:49:11 AM
probably the fall will continue until most of us lose faith. and then growth will begin. so it was already many times
Activity: 88
August 07, 2018, 07:36:10 AM
The $ 73XX $ ETH can only wait for the next several months if the bitcoin price does not rise incredibly. If bitcoin is increasing and stabilizing at a certain level then it will be time for altcoin and the top coin to rise.
Merit: 36
August 07, 2018, 07:26:59 AM
nothing is certain in crypto, except maybe the fact that there's certain amts of market manipulation. read, read, read and make sure u do risk management well for ur portfolio if u're a semi-serious investor. dun play with monies u can't afford to lose.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 07, 2018, 07:24:03 AM
These red and green days just swings in the consolidation. It's right to perceive all this quietly, without emotions and hopes.
You are absolutely right, such jumps in the market are just a volatility, but it is she who brings us bread and opportunities for earning. If you understand what I mean. If the market does not move in this way, then it can stop at all.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:22:56 AM
Yes, the market is still fluctuating and I do not think ethereum and bitcoin will dump again but as we know that crypto is volatile and unpredictable, anything can happen but I am sure the price will rise when the bull run starts. I think the market is also being affected by the news spreading around it and because investors are selling rather than holding or investing more to increase the demand.
In the current situation, investors are showing signs of panic selling and there are no signs of stopping. I think when investors sell more, it seems they are very afraid of their investment and this is a very good opportunity for those who have confidence in Cryptocurrency because I am sure the Bitcoin price will increase again and Cryptocurrency will enter the best development phase
Activity: 126
August 07, 2018, 07:22:02 AM
Being in red is just normal in cryptocurrency. But right now its in red straight downwards. And to be honest it is really alarming. But still, i am hoping that the market will recover in an instant like what other says or their prediction that before end of year the market is fully recovered. Just be patience
Activity: 714
August 07, 2018, 07:17:49 AM
Need to wait when bitcoin price going pumped.
Bitmain release their new asics, and for increasing sells they will pump the bitcoin price how they do everytime
Pages:
Jump to: