Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 20. (Read 22582 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 06:44:56 AM
Crypto market is in pain now all in the red. It is sad news for all of us, investors and crypto enthusiasts. But one thing that I can say at this sad moment is keep patience. You can see previous trend of crypto when the market had suffered similar fate in 2013.
Activity: 868
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
Today the market is going to green, but the price still cheaper than a month ago. We are still waiting for the best price.
Be patient is the best choice at this moment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 06:33:48 AM
They are on the low again alright but my buddy who also does crypto trading said that if you know how to play the trading game then it is assured that you will get some profits from the volatility, he did stressed out if you played it right. So I guess a lot of traders are good with the said trading game and are earning some crypto profits even with the down times.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 06:31:45 AM
I think nobody knows why the crypto market is on a downward slide. What one can do is only prediction. Even the good coin, ethereum has dipped below $ 300, a record low in the year 2018 so far. Other coins are also down. I think the market goes down more before rising.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:59:26 AM
If the crypto marketplace is all crimson again ,perhaps there may be still the undergo market tail , but it is able to be out and the green market might also take over the marketplace, however it is not fast ,it will likely be slowly replenishing the market in the following few days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 01:46:21 PM
Yes of course, we should stay positive on cryptocurrency because they are helpful and useful to us by providing a good amount of income or profit in this kind of business and industry.
Activity: 40
August 12, 2018, 06:06:19 AM
It's extremely horrendous, nobody comprehends what's the issue, since now the market is beginning to fall once more. We as of now trusted that all the same the market will again start its development. In any case, now we are as yet discussing the way that the market is in a sideways development.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 10, 2018, 03:41:07 PM
August of the month of misfortune for crypto, after rising to reach 7800 $ then ending at 6500 $, when bitcoin returns at 15000 $. Will it be in 2018, or 2019?

Now I'm sure we're near the bottom. Perhaps, the market will get down twice but then bulls will take over and the market will go up. It's about time we've purchase BTC. Hopefully, it will reach $12-13 thousand by the New Year!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
August 10, 2018, 01:04:34 PM
Oh that’s scary because if cryptocurrency market is all read again then theres a tendency of losing your investments or coins
but wait a minute being negative cant help you to think wise in this situation.
That is why we need to believe in coins and projects cause without this we cannot even enter this market, being patient and have a faith in our moves makes us possibilities to earn on this market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 01:02:28 PM
If this happens that cryptocurrency market all red again then the best you can do regarding this is don’t feel so afraid or over think,
you must think clearly to be able to think wise and preventing of losing of coins.
Activity: 90
August 09, 2018, 03:13:56 PM
I have followed the tokens scene no less than two years and my observations indicates that rise and falls most times are parallel to altcoins movements undertaken by projects which require paying expenses
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
August 09, 2018, 07:11:25 AM
Oh that’s scary because if cryptocurrency market is all read again then theres a tendency of losing your investments or coins
but wait a minute being negative cant help you to think wise in this situation.
Activity: 756
August 08, 2018, 06:59:10 AM
August of the month of misfortune for crypto, after rising to reach 7800 $ then ending at 6500 $, when bitcoin returns at 15000 $. Will it be in 2018, or 2019?
Activity: 274
August 08, 2018, 06:12:30 AM
In the past few months, the market has had no new capital, low trading volume and the bad news made the market difficult to grow. Any market that wants to but does not have any reasons, motivation can boost the market. Many factors affecting Bitcoin do not increase the value of it, so this condition can last for a few months.

I think this is pretty accurate. New money was what was driving the price towards the end of last year, all of a sudden everyone wanted in on the hype and was trying to buy up some cryptos. That wave has died down now, people are not talking about it in the same way. Blockchain keeps getting mentioned in marketing circles, but nothing about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. I think the challenge is, that perhaps people have gotten more educated on the topic and have started to ask themselves why these currencies exist, and for many of the projects I've genuinely no idea.
Activity: 490
August 08, 2018, 06:08:50 AM
Well, very surprising moment. Now, today, the price of ETH is under $400, it is only around $360. What a pity price I think. It is a very dropped lower prices. I felt guilty of this condition. However, whatever happen, just be patient, hold my coins, and wait for the dump price coming. The market is all day long in red, minus everywhere with the big numbers. But still don't be panic.
Activity: 226
August 08, 2018, 05:42:02 AM
The market is Red and has been Red for a while now. The bear market  dominated the whole of this year and coins have lost considerable amount during this period, casting lots of doubt in the crypto industry making people doubt the ability of the crypto industry to materialize, this has however happened before and ther are chances that the mrket will recover at some point
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 08, 2018, 05:28:47 AM
It's just a fire. This, I think, no one expected. Ethereum fell in price to $ 370 and what's even worse, the fall does not stop. It's getting very scary and sad. Who knows why this happened? I have not yet learned the reason
Activity: 206
we're Radio, online!
August 08, 2018, 05:23:25 AM
but growth can not be eternal. That's the whole point, the rate is growing, the rate is falling. It is at this now many people earn money on this forum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
August 08, 2018, 05:19:28 AM
and now BTC and eth is falling again, eth is currently trading at $370 and BTC at $6500 but this is not the bottom for BTC as my technical analysis shows the bottom of BTC is $5500 or $5800 but we can see the BTC dominance is rising so there is very high possibilities that we already in the bottom if the price of BTC will not go to $6000 below.
Activity: 602
August 08, 2018, 04:38:23 AM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Ha-ha! This is hilarious because every time when we will see some kind of greenish colour on our wallets, we were immediately screaming and shouting me that the spring came and everything will be good now, for at least few days.
Pages:
Jump to: