Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 22. (Read 22583 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 07:16:35 AM
Yes, this situation has been hanging out for too long. We got nothing but to be patient right now and get more coins if possible. It's hard seeing Bitcoin sliding again after reaching $8000. We just gotta sit tight and wait how the market will go, hope bull run comes already.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 07:10:14 AM
These red and green days just swings in the consolidation. It's right to perceive all this quietly, without emotions and hopes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:08:55 AM
It seems to me that this is normal. We can just buy good tokens. It is easier to buy on the red market. Just choose good projects and invest in them, this is really a great way to make a profit. The project should have a good idea and it should be of high quality
Activity: 616
August 07, 2018, 07:08:32 AM
it's hard for me to have to talk far about the crypto market which is declining. I just hope the market situation will recover and stabilize, some days BTC tends to decline. that makes me sad.  Cry
Believe me, you are not alone, now everyone has big problems with this, so to say that everything is badly not needed. It certainly will not change the situation, it is more correct to think how to keep your deposit intact.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 07:08:01 AM
If the crypto market is all red again ,maybe there is still the bear market tail , but it may be out and the green market may take over the market, but it is not fast ,it will be slowly replenishing the market in the next few days.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 07, 2018, 07:00:03 AM
All of us have seen a lot of time in these last 6-7 mounths. I don't know when will see green days but ıf we don't lose ourselves to seel coins , We will see green again.

Unfortunately, yes, again we see that the whole market is red, I will honestly say that after the recent growth of the market, I thought that the long-awaited growth began and the market will only move upward, but apparently this is not so and many expected it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 06:56:13 AM
it's hard for me to have to talk far about the crypto market which is declining. I just hope the market situation will recover and stabilize, some days BTC tends to decline. that makes me sad.  Cry
Activity: 434
August 07, 2018, 06:48:15 AM
All of us have seen a lot of time in these last 6-7 mounths. I don't know when will see green days but ıf we don't lose ourselves to seel coins , We will see green again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 06:41:06 AM
Yes, the market is still fluctuating and I do not think ethereum and bitcoin will dump again but as we know that crypto is volatile and unpredictable, anything can happen but I am sure the price will rise when the bull run starts. I think the market is also being affected by the news spreading around it and because investors are selling rather than holding or investing more to increase the demand.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 07, 2018, 06:37:45 AM
Look at the total capitalization of the market, it is the same as a year ago, there is no new money, and there is no growth, that's the whole problem.
just wait until new trigger spread in market,we just need good news from cboe etf in september. if this is accepted, no more doubt there are more fresh money come to cryptomarket.and we will see positive impact from this.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 06:32:51 AM
I predict that in the future, 2018 will be remembered as the great post-bubble pop bear year. The year many people lost a lot of money and sold everything.

...but I also think it will be remembered as the year that those who stuck it out, and accumulated cheap coins while everyone else was selling scared, set themselves up to get very wealthy in 2019, the year the Bitcoin ETF went into place and a large number of mainstream investors first entered the space, and then stayed for good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 11:40:07 AM
I am glad that Bitcoin has become volatile again and now the attention and interest towards BTC has increased significantly, it means that the market is alive and continues to develop.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 06, 2018, 11:08:58 AM
Absolutely normal correction in 61% on Fibo after such explosive growth. So the red market today is good. The snake must exhale before continuing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
August 06, 2018, 10:25:48 AM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.

Just relax, its normal for such market situation.
Soon we will see how it all changes, I think by the New Year situaton will be stable and capitalizzation will be around 500 bln.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 06, 2018, 09:58:58 AM
Crypto market is very unpredictable. It reacts even for a weak support and resistant. The places we think that is weak make huge effects to the movements. That is very strange. So we can't imagine when we will able to see green instead of red.
In the past three months, I have seen a whole lot of red, and indeed this market is experiencing a lot of trading volume problems and most of the big investors are suffering from the current situation. I hope that it can finish this stage sooner this year and 2019 will enter the best development phase.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 06, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.

We must get used to this situation mate because cryptocurrency is volatile and this is part of the price movement

For this 7 months we can't count how many ups and down happens so this red market should be normal unto us what we need now is tp wait and keep patiently for this will end soon
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 09:50:31 AM
Crypto market is very unpredictable. It reacts even for a weak support and resistant. The places we think that is weak make huge effects to the movements. That is very strange. So we can't imagine when we will able to see green instead of red.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 06, 2018, 09:43:10 AM
The green and red markets are never completely red, nor are they ever green, as prices are always volatile, which attracts many venture capitalists to where they are at high risk. That would be very profitable for us
Activity: 798
August 06, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

red market events are the same as last year, where in August all coin prices decreased. but we don't know yet whether at the end of the year the market conditions will be good or not, if the market conditions are good maybe all the coins will pump above 100%.
Activity: 773
August 06, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
5% is not yet a strong fall for the market. This is a normal correction, which does not greatly affect prices. There are situations when the market in the worst state happens.
Pages:
Jump to: