Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 23. (Read 22583 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 08:34:29 AM
Yes, people are afraid of a market that has decreased in price and red again. But it has been proven that market prices will certainly experience a decline and increase. So, as much as possible we can overcome it all without needing to panic and wait for the market price to return to good again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
August 06, 2018, 08:29:18 AM
Is market correction, everything will still go back up with time let us all be hopeful. If the bulls will come, the time is about right no one should lose hope its all for a little while longer and we can smile again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 08:27:10 AM
Many traders said that the growth will not begin soon and we will start moving down again, but sooner or later we will start moving upwards, the main thing is not to lose faith, but it already leaves many people.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
August 06, 2018, 08:24:46 AM
It is normal situation when market goes dump and down again, remember that cryptocurrency are volatile meaning its value sometimes goes up and down. So in these situation, the best thing to do is hold what coins you have, need patience and time and don't lose hope.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 08:16:16 AM
I think big factor on this RED market is the news about BTC ETF that was denied by US SEC. But I'm sure bitcoin and the crypto market in general will again see the green lights. Crypto market is a roller coaster ride usually during last quarter and 1st quarter of the year, bitcoin and alts is on the upper part of the coaster rail. Let's wait and see. Smiley
Activity: 602
August 06, 2018, 08:14:58 AM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
In this situation, it is difficult to guess how events will develop, but most likely they hope for an improvement in the situation this month is not exactly worth it, since often this time of year is not favorable for business and trade in all markets, including crypto-currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
August 06, 2018, 08:02:58 AM
The last week was very sad for us. the market lost almost 40 billion dollars due to correction. And bitcoin meanwhile again to 7000...  Angry Angry
Activity: 546
August 06, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.

People are still dumping coins, it might sound hard to believe but that is how people are, the coins are going to keep dumping for a long time before people finally decide to get their act together and stop selling. There is a lot of money leaving the market, if you look at the entire market cap you will see that the market has lost billions in the last couple of weeks.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
August 06, 2018, 05:39:33 AM
Look at the total capitalization of the market, it is the same as a year ago, there is no new money, and there is no growth, that's the whole problem.
Activity: 177
August 05, 2018, 02:21:12 PM
Yes, the market dipped slightly, this is not a reason for panic.  If it were possible to observe exclusively the growth of the crypto currency, its value would be completely different
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
August 05, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

I know why - stop looking there everyday already, and learn how to invest long term.
Stop crying everyday about red market, this won't make any difference, it will only make newbies like you read your post and sell in FUD!
You should really stop creating topics like this on this forums, they have absolutely no value in crypto community.
And nobody will tell you the reason why is that happening, because nobody really knows.
Educate yourself about investments in general how does they work, and then come back to the market.
Oh, man , you are truelly right about it. If we just will look everyday to the coinmarket, we cannot make money ever.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
August 05, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

I know why - stop looking there everyday already, and learn how to invest long term.
Stop crying everyday about red market, this won't make any difference, it will only make newbies like you read your post and sell in FUD!
You should really stop creating topics like this on this forums, they have absolutely no value in crypto community.
And nobody will tell you the reason why is that happening, because nobody really knows.
Educate yourself about investments in general how does they work, and then come back to the market.
Activity: 70
August 05, 2018, 02:03:20 PM
I think in October or November market will go green because of big news coming soon be ready for the boom I am pretty sure about the market growth also btc 50k bet.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 05, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

Crypto whales are going on vacation Cheesy But to be serious all the alts drop when BTC price drops, it's just how it works mostly and the way it was in Jan 2018. Recently (on August 4) Bitcoin lost 500$ for only 6 hours, which resulted in 7k USD. Even though the last time BTC price was like that about a month ago (on July 17) it's not a reason to panic. Bitcoin weekly losses are reaching 15% now, while monthly gains are around 5% (which, however, can't be said about ETH, that undergoes 15% monthly losses). But I think we can expect some good news in Autumn: BTC was brought to CERN attention recently, Starbucks is considering approving BTC, and ICE (Intercontinental Exchange) in thinking about creating a global ecosystem for digital assets. All of the above should improve Bitcoin's price.

https://ethereumworldnews.com/here-is-how-starbucks-will-lead-the-way-towards-bitcoins-btc-global-adoption/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/jamie-dimon-says-jpmorgan-will-use-blockchain-for-a-whole-lot-of-things
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

I believe that the market is stabilizing and soon we will begin to grow, and I associate the current fall with manipulation to get rid of the excess passengers' position before growth. I hold my positions and try to increase them as much as possible.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
August 05, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

It's keep decreasing because spreaded a rumor that ETF has been rejected.
But i think it's normal people sell their btc for short profit and they will buy it again and hold for next bull run
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
in the next 2 months, real growth will begin, but before growth we again sink to the bottom, only it is unclear where this bottom is, it is desirable that you have free money to buy before the flight to the moon!
August 05, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
Your best option would be to slowly accumulate new coins with potential.I'm nearly in the same position and what I've been doing lately is investing in a coin until 20/30% profits in BTC then taking out the base investment and repeating with another coin and holding the profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 11:59:57 AM
The correction will end when there are significant growth factors, the same hype as in 2017 or even some significant events that are beneficial to affect bitcoin, and there is no reason to grow for the market. So do not hurt yourself with false hopes once again
August 05, 2018, 11:39:15 AM
We are still in downtrend and not even the pump a few weeks ago can break the trend, it's hard to break the resistance and I hope the support level doesn't break so we are not going down a lot. The only good thing about this is there's a lot of good news regarding crypto so we know that the future of crypto is bright, just be patient until the bear market end.
Pages:
Jump to: