Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 24. (Read 22583 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 11:25:53 AM
You can tell that the market so far this year has been down most of the times, I know it will be fine in the near future but most investors are loosing their hopes. I just hope that the market will recover in the end of the year.
But you don't feel too panicked and don't sell bitcoin or altcoin. Pumps and dumps This is very common in the crypto world. so you need to understand the market and the situation. I don't think this dump will last long.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
August 05, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
You can tell that the market so far this year has been down most of the times, I know it will be fine in the near future but most investors are loosing their hopes. I just hope that the market will recover in the end of the year.
Activity: 198
August 05, 2018, 09:06:52 AM
market is just correcting thats what i know and maybe now is a good time to buy.. as i see it the market will always  turn into green butt in the end of 2018
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 09:04:44 AM
It might because of Bitcoin ETF was postponed and many whales want to shake out new investor so they can buy at lower price
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 09:01:37 AM
I think it will go down and bleeding red even more. On the positive side, you could compart from this time to 1 years ago to see how much crypto has grown.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
August 05, 2018, 09:01:16 AM
Actually, I also still confused regarding the current crypto market. Between August and September, the crypto market should on bullish condition.
Otherwise, in between December and January, the market will be crashed again like last year (2017).

Cryptocurrency Market Is indeed unpredictable. Im expecting also to have a little bull run then slowly going upward starting this month but seems  traders  and investors are very cautious. Aside from the BTC ETF was not approve which I think add to the FUD.Lets just observe further.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
August 05, 2018, 08:56:17 AM
Actually, I also still confused regarding the current crypto market. Between August and September, the crypto market should on bullish condition.
Otherwise, in between December and January, the market will be crashed again like last year (2017).
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 08:55:33 AM
It's very terrible, no one understands what's the matter, because now the market is starting to fall again. We already hoped that all the same the market will again begin its growth. But now we are still talking about the fact that the market is in a sideways movement.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 05, 2018, 08:52:46 AM
I do not know what is happening with this market now, but Bitcoin fell to 7000 dollars, and Ethereum to 400 dollars. I think that the market recovery may take quite a long time.

It`s impossible to know what happens to market all the time. This market is global, decentralized, you can`t pay
attention on everything. In one year as I`m here many days were covered in red color. It`s not an alarm when you
see red prices, it`s just natural circulation, people funds are getting from one into other coin, or people are cashing
out.
   Prices are down. I see people complain about day trading, with this range the ones who know make profit, others
lose. I don`t care for this tiny fluctuations, I didn`t expect price to go to $20000 just like that, for that we need to
wait, until that time we will have many green and red days, prepare for that.
Activity: 700
August 05, 2018, 08:51:23 AM
Yes, the correction in the crypto currency market continues and it is too early to say that the falling trend is over. We need to be patient and wait for the moment for new purchases.
Activity: 210
August 05, 2018, 08:49:34 AM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.

Yes..  I agree it is just like the red days is much longer compared to green days in the market...  It is not a good sign in the market...  Still this fluctuations in price is one of the greatest problem of cryptocurrency user...  Until today its value is not regulated... But as a cryptocurrency user we must have a long patience because there is nothing we cant do about this issue..  But to wait..
Activity: 115
August 05, 2018, 08:45:17 AM
I do not know what is happening with this market now, but Bitcoin fell to 7000 dollars, and Ethereum to 400 dollars. I think that the market recovery may take quite a long time.
fundamental issues that drive the market, I'm not sure about the time but I am sure immediately when that happens market raise again be calm my friend let the market move and we take the opportunity.
Activity: 434
August 05, 2018, 08:40:52 AM
Activity: 420
August 04, 2018, 07:23:45 AM
I think many people are disappointed in the cryptocurrencies, I don't know is that the trading bot or the big holder dump the coins, I have found that when the market is red today, then the next day will rise around 5-10%, after that the people will dump it again and the market will all red, price will drop more in next time, that crazy and no one want to invest in the crypto, it will crash in the future.

It is called market manipulation. It is been done by the big whale. They will continue to toy with the crypto market as long as they want. 5-10% is enough profit per day for them unless the SEC approve ETF. We may not experience LAMBO LAMBO this year.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 06:59:40 AM
Although bitcoin price rose recently, I think we can't confidently saw the market has recovered because the other alt coins are still struggling to find their feet
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 04, 2018, 06:48:59 AM
I don't think anyone could tell the exact cause of the dump. There can be many. I now don't expect growth until the autumn, and even then - not a fact. Until there is really strong news about the cryptocurrency and the relevant laws are adopted, there will be no good growth.
Activity: 124
August 04, 2018, 05:22:01 AM
Maybe the market is encouraging us to invest more on them. With this price, it is a good opportunity for us to invest hold and gain more profit. Even though it's been months since the price drops, I'm sure that it will still bounce higher than the beginning of 2018. Bitcoin will prove itself that we can rely on it. And also if you believe in crypto, you can stand this red days for a long time until we can get back up again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 05:13:16 AM
We always feel that market has gone down enough and now it will reverse, but again nobody is aware when will reversal happen... Lets be positive and trade smart if you can.
Activity: 30
August 04, 2018, 05:04:17 AM
I think the market will continue to fall and fall. And in the winter there may be pampas. Now all the volumes are concentrated in bitcoin, and altcoins are on the bottom
You do not need to disappoint, because it is not going to remain red for a long time. I think that very soon the prices will revised and very soon we will again see the prices of different cryptos increasing. I think that the current decrease of different crypto currencies is a temporary and very soon they will again increase too much and will hopeful give us a good profit.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
August 02, 2018, 06:44:19 PM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.

"Don't worry. Did you come to the market last month? Why are you nervous? We've been in this situation for 6 months. Bitcoin isn't able to grow higher, and the market falls after it goes down. Nothing special. Another red day"
Pages:
Jump to: