Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 25. (Read 22583 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
Nothing to do here. Crypto market showing us her real nature. It is too much volatile, All those predictions can go wrong if this month, the crypto market remains Red. I will leave every so-called crypto expert if this month BTC can't hit 8500 USD at least. Bitcoin price above 8K USD was a very short pump, nothing else.
Activity: 644
August 02, 2018, 04:45:53 PM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
We've been in this situation before the massive decrease of price especially Ethereum is only temporary. And it just normal in crypto to have a massive swing of price in just 24 hours. There is no such thing as a fixed in crypto that's why it's not for the faint of heart. Waiting for the official statement about the bitcoin etf. If it turns out to be positive then surely the price will take off.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 04:44:58 PM
Just limit yourself to aim for long term profits, if you wait for it to go up to a certain point you will get really frustrating, I generally invest and forget that I even invested, I chekc the status of my coins in a monthly basis.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
August 02, 2018, 04:38:45 PM
It's really very frustrating. Only the market began to recover, coins were growing in price - and again falling. There is no confidence in the future, and every time there are doubts about how to act in this situation.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 02, 2018, 04:34:06 PM
as I understand the last week, we have seen a slight increase in the price of bitcoin and the market as a whole...
of course,this is not the growth that we all expected,but after growth usually comes correction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
August 02, 2018, 03:50:58 PM
This is the nature of things. The market is growing. The market is falling. To that here to be surprised?
copper member
Activity: 95
August 02, 2018, 03:44:28 PM
This year of red color) I think in this year we won't see good market price. Because goverment of many countries try to regulate crypto and create a lot of laws which influate on crypto price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
August 02, 2018, 03:44:07 PM
No wonder, currently there are no something that can push crypto to go up. so that makes market every coins begin to going on downtrend just like before again and again...
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
August 02, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Some source said, someone has sold 17000ETH, perhaps this has affected the market.
You can find it here: https://cryptoslate.com/sky-mining-ceo-disappears-with-35-million-claims-medical-issues/
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 02:43:20 PM
Well, he already got,then up and down,then green then red again,it is a campaign of SPEA so that more people came out of the market,and remained the most persistent,who in the end will be rich and happy,as will get the money and time
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
August 02, 2018, 02:35:46 PM
Yes, the market is all red again. The effect of the ETF is now on the show. It will cool down very soon when the next appeal is about getting time. Most people are waiting for the next ETF statement and that will determine the price more.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 02, 2018, 11:23:47 AM
This is crazy. It seems like manipulation is all over the place. How come that a lot of great projects are so undervalued? People are blind. They keep on holding this paper garbage called dollars. Only real crypto enthusiasts can stand this bloody market.

The system is too complex. While the paper dollar can buy bread, the system will not change. It is necessary that great projects become closer to people.
Activity: 93
August 01, 2018, 06:09:50 AM
This is crazy. It seems like manipulation is all over the place. How come that a lot of great projects are so undervalued? People are blind. They keep on holding this paper garbage called dollars. Only real crypto enthusiasts can stand this bloody market.
Activity: 308
August 01, 2018, 05:50:53 AM
It might be because a lot of people get panic and dumped all their coins. In this, prices will really decreases specially if they are holding bitcoin and ethereum. Most of the coins are depending their price to bitcoin and ethereum, so if these two coins' price will drop,others will follow. If people don't dump their coins and hold for it, I'm sure prices will be green again.
Activity: 264
August 01, 2018, 04:20:46 AM
The situation of the market is very worrisome that a lot of people are now selling in panic. It very bad and only a good investor with strong heart will think of investing in this deep shit the market is now presently but in the real sense that's the best thing to do because I believe the situation will not continue like this for long. Price will soon go up and it is only those that invest now that will harvest the gain when the time comes.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
August 01, 2018, 04:11:47 AM
circumstances like this is a natural thing in the world of crypto, sometimes there is a dump sometimes there is a pump.
now depending on each individual can he remain calm in the face of conditions like this.
Activity: 22
August 01, 2018, 04:06:16 AM
if only 5% of crypto is in my opinion no problem, chances are you think it plummeted, but I'm sure crypto market will rise beyond now.
Activity: 378
August 01, 2018, 02:39:56 AM

At the time the market is red again, is actually a good time to increase the amount of our investment. For those who think long term, then this is a golden opportunity.
Activity: 336
July 31, 2018, 08:10:21 PM
This is a surprising downward bobble.  I didn't see it coming.  No idea where we go from here in the short term.  Maybe more sideways action till end of year.  I really thought we were on our way up.
Activity: 602
July 31, 2018, 08:10:16 PM
Its only normal in the market , just like in the past months that all the cryptocurrency in the coinmarketcap is in red. Do not panic , this is only temporary , and it will be back in the right time. All my holdings also are in dip , and i do not panic even if there are all red in their percentage , because i believe that it would turn out well in this coming months and if that day comes i will sell them to gain more profits.
Pages:
Jump to: