Pages:
Author

Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!! - page 28. (Read 22583 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
July 31, 2018, 05:11:16 PM
I was kinda shocked when I wake up in the morning to check the market and discovered that the market has drop a whole lot, I went into the news to search for any news that could have happen, but i couldn't see anything, I think more people are taking their profit from the little market increase.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
July 31, 2018, 05:08:53 PM
Its crypto... What did you expect. Bitcoin markets are always tanking, fueling up for moon launches!

Yup. Get used to always loosing then boom... Money money and grabbin' your hunny  Shocked

Anyways. The current news is south korea cracking down and coming up with tax laws for all there bogus exchanges...
Nothing special. Nothing like China banning bitcoin for the 8th time or something dramatic like that.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 31, 2018, 05:00:02 PM
It's not time for growth yet. Look on the Internet there are articles with detailed explanation of what/why and when should / will grow.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 04:57:50 PM
I asked my self the same question, I wanted to sell my eth but i think the market will increase more but it is now dumping, I think more people are getting afraid because of the SEC ruling on the ETF
Activity: 202
July 31, 2018, 04:57:10 PM
I thought as much from the onset as the market turns green the other time.
Now within few weeks, it turns red again.
That's why most project don't conclude or decide if the market is not stable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 04:50:46 PM
5% for crypto - it's not a crash. It's just noise. This is a smooth swing motion. There is nothing wrong with them. the market is dilapidated. Before inhaling, he needs to exhale.
Absolutely agree with you, cryptocurrencies known like very volatile currencies, and it makes the market better, because you can earn your profit through that falls and pumps again
Activity: 85
July 31, 2018, 04:48:40 PM
well, what we are seeing recently in the market nowadays is really trying times for cryptocurrency. The fluctuations are just too much and the drama seems unstoppable. It is really something amidst the issues of SEC either to approve or reject ETFs petitions. Today, I read somewhere that SEC has started looking into the strength of coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
CRYPTOMUS
July 31, 2018, 04:45:28 PM
Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.

Seems normal. There were worse. If this is unusual to you you're just new and welcome to the crypto bro. You just need to capitalize this and while moping and whining about it, just study the trend and who know you can build a system out from there, more productive.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 04:41:31 PM
5% is nothing! But when BTC and ETH goes down 5%, shitcoins go down 15-20%. And there goes the total marketcap, but its just cleaning trash!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
July 31, 2018, 04:41:08 PM
A 5% deep should not be seen as if something very wrong has happened but market is resting on a hedge to bounce up, maybe this is what has happened. The red is not to be panicking on because it is usually going up and also down sometimes.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
July 31, 2018, 04:38:38 PM
I still hope that we will see growth this year. The fact that the market is now red, perhaps it is another manipulation of the news. People who believe in crypto is becoming greater and the market will definitely grow.

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
July 31, 2018, 04:24:13 PM

I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Nothing is going on, if we were talking about the stock market people will be freaking out if we saw that kind of decrease in the price of stocks, but in bitcoin a 5% movement does not even require a justification, that is just the way the market moves and the sooner you get used to it the better.

You need to develop a very thick skin if you want to become a trader or an investor in this market because even a movement of 10% in a few hours is not rare and it has happened in the past and still it is perfectly normal, I only look for reasons for a decrease in the price if the decrease is bigger than 20%, if it is smaller than that then most of the time you will not find a direct reason of why the price is moving the way it does.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
July 31, 2018, 02:08:10 PM
I think that at the moment there is a correction after the last growth! This is normal for the market! I hope that soon the growth will begin! Must come a lot of money, but quickly they probably will not enter!
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 01:50:50 PM
Market its just correcting, nothing to worry about. This is a daily normal cycle for trading market. Of course the ETF rejection of btc is the main factor and some people with weak hand is just too afraid to held btc and convert it into usd. Just hope this is not a major decline of the market
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
July 31, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

I am sick of ti lately. Altcoins are plunging whatever bitcoin does, if it goes up they go down because people are expecting etf decision so they dump them for btc, if bitcoin goes down they follow. It is a lose lose situation lately
Activity: 84
July 31, 2018, 01:45:11 PM
From my little technical analysis of the market situation, we are already in the overbought area at the current bitcoin price. So market is just correcting.
Activity: 700
July 31, 2018, 01:44:06 PM
Everyone thought that now only growth, everyone thought that you can already safely invest in almost any coin. But as the market shows us, slowly, but surely, they start to spin on money. Again waiting, again sitting and not pulling everything that we need to stay.
Activity: 453
July 31, 2018, 01:43:34 PM
Wow, isn't that strange? I mean there are only two ways, to be red or green, but until next year we just might see bitcoin below 5000$ or even less, but probably not.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
July 31, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

It's been frustrating since the market had been so down since the first quarter of the year. I guess it is just normal since the market price of cryptocurrency sky rocketed last  year, so I guess this is the effect of price correction. We just need to be more patient because it might take years for crypto to have another bull run.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
July 31, 2018, 01:39:40 PM
It is irrational to think that the market is red just because it had a small drop, it is more likely that the market requires a better base to build the bull runs of this year.

Actually things are much more different than what it was all these years as we did not had most of the altcoina all these years and less negativity but this year crypto currency has been targeted by a large number of regulators and bankers but let's not worry about it as crypto is the future and it will triumph at the end.
Pages:
Jump to: