Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 40. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I usually use Google search to check if the bounty is reliable. I will recommend you to participate in the signature bounty. The social media bounty is too much involved.
brand new
Activity: 0
Best thing to do is focus on the project, if the project is strong and has no issues and has perceived value, then the bounty usually will also.
Activity: 9
While it's a good idea to follow a high-score gift by a trusted source, Some gifts that are highly advertised as trustworthy end in fraud, not allocating the promised tokens
Activity: 210
Of course, this time it is very much Bounty is published in the forum Cryptocurrency.
There is a good potential there that does not have good potential.
We must be smart when we want to choose Bounty Project so we can get a big profit and get a token that has a good reputation and become a coin that has a high price.
Activity: 72
Initially I was checking on ico's website about good projects and was doing bounties . But I think we need to know the good bounty managers that are doing projects already and we need to follow those projects.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
bountylord gives you only a list for study, you must choose yourself. There are also platforms that hold the bounty, you better start with such platforms
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

Never trust with the ratings, because sometimes a bounty with ratings below 3 could be  the jackpot for bounty hunters. So we all can say it's all about "The project" and don't be lazy to do research bounty firstly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Some of the projects I find Bounty through ICO rating because I could see some of the projects which have good quality and they are already showing a very good sales. And we have to do the check and we have to be careful. You can determine from the sale of their tokens, you can find the project with sales reach soft cap.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
No one can say which bounty is safe. Fisrt you should chise best manager's for bounty. Then you should research by your own regarding their team, whitepaper, roadmap and concept. No one can say which ICO will scam. But by doing well research you can realize the true.
Search the managers who have good reputation on this forum and check his previous work.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

If you are already a long member of crypto then i know you have a source in what bounty project can you trust and can earn good stakes and tokens/ coins. I think signature campaign is more profitable and more easy doing than other.
Activity: 756
for bounty campaign, is lately very much bounty scam, or bounty project failed, because it did not reach softcap, therefore I only follow bounty campaign which is held by bounty manager that I think trusted
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Income for working in social networks is falling every month. Such earnings as, they were before will not be. I advise you to pay attention to a better view of bounty campaigns, such as: the creation of video content, translations...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

In general, you can never be sure that a project will be successful or it will not be a scam. Even if it has a high rating. But things require a lot of thorough research, and yet there is a lot of luck you need.
Activity: 359
Joining bounty campaign and identified which is the trusted one is very hard. For me i gave all my trust to the bounty i joined. But of course i considered their whitepaper, the website and the team also behind the project. Many times i failed to identified of which is good but you can never tell until you joined and get scammed by not rewarding all of your efforts you exerted. But still i kept on joining until found the one.
I agree, even those bounty that looks so promising and convincing can be still a scam but in some situation there are some which is legit though you have no idea but just try to look on its telegram if its active as well as in their road maps and advocacy of the kind of ICO project you wish to apply. Thus, only your fortune can tell if you could be lucky enough the kind of ICO you choose.
Activity: 182

Irrespective of the proliferation of scam bounties/projects in this space, there are also a handful of good bounty programs for some credible projects. Krypital group is an example, as they have successfully organised bounties for some projects which includes: Cybermiles, Arcblock, Egretia, Merculet, Eloncity and a couple of others in the pipeline.
Activity: 124
I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them

The Manager cannot guarantee that the project will not be a Scam. There were cases that at the end of the ICO, the Manager reported that the developers were gone. Therefore, it is better to see whether the project has partners.
Activity: 532
Joining bounty campaign and identified which is the trusted one is very hard. For me i gave all my trust to the bounty i joined. But of course i considered their whitepaper, the website and the team also behind the project. Many times i failed to identified of which is good but you can never tell until you joined and get scammed by not rewarding all of your efforts you exerted. But still i kept on joining until found the one.
Activity: 392
A detailed study of the information about the project will help increase the chance to find a good company. Luck also plays an important role, now there are hundreds of projects, and getting into the goal is very difficult.
Activity: 112
well you can't, i personally think bounty business is based on luck. even the trusted bounty manager cannot ensure the trusted project or scam project. the most you would get is to increase in bounty participating. the more the merrier. most of the bounty I enroll, I just got pay for 20-30% top and any other will go unsuccessful or scam.
Activity: 98
I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them
Pages:
Jump to: