Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 41. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
There really is no way to tell which one is trusted other than just doing old fashioned researching and drawing conclusions based on your research. Personally what I do is when I find a bounty campaign I am interested in, I try to look at the developers and what their plan is for the coin before I join.
Activity: 154
Over 60 percent of all ICOs so far have not been listed on exchange,that excludes the scams.It then makes a lot of sense to spend  much more time is research a project before on enrolls in the bounty or invests in it.Amazix has a collection of bounties,one can start the search from their platform
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

For me, I usually check about four to five factors or criteria that help me determine which bounty program to enroll in and be committed to. You're right, there are so many bounty program these days that it's just so hard to choose and discern which one of them has better chances of making it big and going over the many bounties that are destined to die out without reaching anything. I check for the concept or product, I choose one that it new, if not, a big improvement from its predecessors. Another is the team behind it, specifically the development and management team, if I see that they are trustworthy, then that's a good sign.
Activity: 125
We must not forget that the points marked at their discretion . of course we must pay attention to the rating . but it often happens that their assessment does not coincide with yours . better to check for yourself and not single races
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
assessment as it was for me not to be a great influence. If the analysis gives a good overview in the bounty then should be followed even though it gives a bad rating. such a thing simply value only and would not know how to result when process distribution later.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Whilst it's a good idea to follow bounties with high scores by trusted sources, they are not always accurate. Some bounties that are highly advertised as trustworthy end up being scams, not allocating the tokens promised, or are absolutely saturated with too many other bounty hunters.

If you take a little risk and go with the ones that aren't as widely known - the smaller and unknown ones - you will have less competition from fellow bounty hunters and thus the potential to earn a lot more. With higher risk comes potentially greater reward. Do your own due diligence and research in the project before promoting it.

Yeah I agree with this, I prefer bounty on a low key where rewards can be much and not over hyped project that night end up been scam or the reward won't be worth my time
Activity: 90
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

It's impossible to be one hundred percent sure on which bounty should be trusted. You just have to deal with it man. Anyway, there are ways to identify which is not. First is to read their white paper. Second, see what people tells or thinks about that bounty. Also keep in check the team working on the Bounty and the people in charge of the campaign. Whether they are responsive or not.
Activity: 112
I usually join bounties on one or two reasons, The projects itself and team behind the project, those are what I usually check after reading and making findings about the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Before joining a company: read the white paper, visit the website and the white paper . analyze the project so that the time spent on this generosity was not in vain . Good luck in choosing
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
You can't tell until you do your own research by yourself. Study all about the ICO you want to join the bounty campaign. Read their whitepaper, the ICO rating for start and how much token supply, and hope it legit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
Any bounty campaign can turn out to be fake, so be ready for it. Where are the 4 projects out of 10 in which I participated was a scam.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
Don't try to find good bounty campaign. I think that it is much better to find out good ICO and if this ICO has the Bounty, just join. Successful ICO it is the most important criteria for profitable Bounty Campaign!
Activity: 154
I am choosing bounties like an ICO
-Minimum viable product (MVP)
-The team
-Whitepaper
-Number of the participant at the telegram channel
-The idea
-The competitors
-The usage of real life
-The market for the project
-The campaign manager
-The number of the bounty participant.
-ICO rating website
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
That's the million dollar question. Is not only about the ICO turning out to be a scam or the team being a fake, it is also about trying to figure out if the business is going anywhere.
Activity: 72
You might want to look at the bounty manager first and if the person is trustworthy then it is a good one. Also do a little research into the project and see how much the developers are working on the coin to make it a success.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
You can try to refer your questions in the ico review, since the ico review they rate the ico specific in their features and also they rate also in the bounty campaigns. You can find many good bounty campaigns in there. Just make sure that first verify if there is many bounty hunters signed up. My reference for the ico to have a good and not a scam bounty campaign is by how much bounty hunters signed up. But you must also do your own research first for safety move.
Activity: 336
when we work for the genuine  manager we are in safe hands in bounty payments this will happen only we have experience in the market and select the best ones
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
You can't trust anyone right now, it all depends on your luck. No need to count on you to pay exactly the coins that promised. Among the heap of projects there is a maximum of 5-6 worthy, the rest can be thrown out to the dump
Activity: 50
You can follow one of your favourite bounty managers. They make a real research before they take the project for managing. Also they are loyal to their followers.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them

I don't think so. Of course the bounty manager is very important and his job as well. But this not help you to avoid ICO scam bounty..
Pages:
Jump to: