Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 44. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
For me really helpful thing was and advise to find the trustworthy bounty manager, and just joined all of his or her bounties that they have lead. By doing that you will be also in the worthy projects.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
There are quite a few open tables where people from the forum add the most interesting bounties. It seems like the choice is great but in fact it is not. I usually look at the number of participants in the telegram chat, how active and how much money was collected. It is also important who the manager of the bounty.

Yes the reputation of a bounty manager plays an important role on the number of participants. Some pays in btc and eth and they have limited slots. Those bounties who pays in tokens usually have large number of participants.
It is very difficult to pick a bounty which gives you good reward. Some times many campaigns turned out to be a scam. So I suggest you to do some search by yourself before participating in any campaign.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
The Amazix bounties seem to be one of the best, they normally seem to sell $10 mil+ which ofcourse means bounty rewards are good too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
There are quite a few open tables where people from the forum add the most interesting bounties. It seems like the choice is great but in fact it is not. I usually look at the number of participants in the telegram chat, how active and how much money was collected. It is also important who the manager of the bounty.
Activity: 76
Tens of thousands of crappy projects out there these days. Just be careful and always do some research before joining any bounty program to avoid total waste of resources.

Some things to check :
1.Check out the team
2. Check their social media platform, if they are active
3. Ensure they have a website
4. Prototype and white paper is imperative and a must have for any scalable project.

Thanks.
Activity: 79
Personally I don't know some trusted bounties. I only participate in bounty that be suggested by my friends.
Activity: 30
bounties that can be trusted are those who have good management, quick response to each participant, always update about the progress of the project.
copper member
Activity: 196
There are many bounties yes but to know which is good or bad, is what I don't think will be possible. Many of the high rated icos still end up with the worst bounty. I have had many experience with many of them
Activity: 109
A trusted and good ICO is up to date, with an active team, with a roadmap, whitepaper and informative website. You need to research the project and team before joining the bounty.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
The ICO project now has a very good concept and it will be difficult to distinguish the ICO a scam or no scam. The most important thing is to always be careful, you have to do the analysis. You need to join the Group on account of social media like facebook, twitter, and the telegram. And understanding the roadmap and see the look of their website.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Not being biased, did you hear or see about Ubex. Already hit their softcap. And few more funds to reach the hardcap. Their rating on different ICO rating sites encourage me to join in their bounty.

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
You are just the sole owner of your own decision OP. I do not think any member with good sense of humor shall advise you to take up a particular bounty campaign saying it is trust worthy or very much dependent to accumulate good Tokens, because he would not want to be shot at the legs if per adventure this decision backfires. All things being equal, I in most cases apart from the white papers and Management team behind any project checked vividly the past records of this project and this also serve as a good guide line for me in taking my decision. You may so wish to take from this idea as you finds it appropriate. But there are still some bounties that are definitely paying good.
Activity: 82
This is a rather difficult question. Ratings can not be trusted 100%. Sometimes it happens that you get a good income from a small company and a large and promising company refuses to pay.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
We can't really tell unless you read their whitepaper and find out whether it is legit or not. You will notice that if they offer you a too good to be true reward or ROI maybe its a scam, they will take your hard earned money in an instant. You should whether they have a good dev team in order to maintain its platform especially their goal towards the success.
Activity: 96
I am doing more then 20 bounty at the same time  , there is a lot of bounty there so chose the right bounty and go out and don't be affraid to lose your time
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My advice, you must follow a lot of bounty. More bounties means more chance of getting paid more and higher.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10

Almost everyday there are 5-10 new bounties, new ICOs and to be honest we can't decide which one is trusted or one of the best.
Not all bad just a few who have a bad team, goals aren't clear and don't have a loyal community, Different with bounty that I follow now XDNA foundation project is clear / reasonable, future goal is sure, faithful big community especially coupled with special features a very interesting Bitgun and TNT
Activity: 644
I most often choose bounty campaigns in the same tested groups in which I participated earlier. For example, AmaZix or Krypital. I like the terms of the campaigns, they are extremely simple. And also I like managers.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Yeah they have so many bounties coming up but we don't know yet of which are trusted.
But it was go too long to find a bounties that we need to participated and if this trusted, We need to research for more if we need to find a trusted bountie and i know we can find that kind of bounties if we going to find too hard.

Almost everyday there are 5-10 new bounties, new ICOs and to be honest we can't decide which one is trusted or one of the best.
There aren't much people here in the forum that we can count that are good members that could fit all the spots in all campaigns.
Activity: 230
Some bounties last longer than the others. And they have different ratio of stake. But it's for you to pick one at a time. Give your full concerntation on it,  and your reward will be good. No bounty is a waste, except you didn't do well at it.
Pages:
Jump to: