Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 42. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 2
It's a good idea to see the ratings. But I prefer to trust myself. I study the project, look at the team, look at the road map. If I like the idea, I'm ready to invest in the project. It is a pity that at the moment a lot of scams. I hope in the future the situation will change for the better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I choose bounty campaigns not for ratings but for trusted bounty managers. Managers value their reputation and therefore are responsibly approaching the choice of projects that they will manage. Accordingly, it best minimizes the risks of non-payment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
I have some bounty managers that I trust and I usually participate in their bounties. Lately, even they start scam/unprofitable bounties unfortunately. So you can pick some managers and join their bounties and of course DYOR.

Not only famous trustful managers open cool bounties, but copper members or even newbies (generally someone from the project's team) open great profitable bounties. In this case, you need to be very picky and obtain a lot of information about the project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

I suggest you to join in the ico where bounty participants are few listed on their google spreadsheet record there is a big chances for you to earn

big with big allocation budget for the bounty categories. Then, if the bounty allocation is too small for it never partake in that ico project just

make sure that they are actively giving an update from time to time to their community . This is just my opinion only, its up to you if you follow

or not.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Socratus is what you need a crypto project that will help and not only you
Activity: 26
I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Go with a bounty that is run by a reputable company. I have made the mistake in the past of being part of bounties that were run by individuals who did a lousy Job.

Now I generally try to stick with good companies like amaztix
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
You can try to lead those companies that are less well known and there are few participants, but there is a greater risk of getting on scammers!
Activity: 46
I think you must first understand the authenticity of the project, whether it is in the operation, its white paper, the project creator, rather than simply watching the propaganda, and you need to know more, which can help you avoid being cheated
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I have joined lots of bounties but never saw any ratings before joining them. There are three key issues while joining the bounty, Manager, project and number of users joined. If all these are good in a certain bounty then it is good to join.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
For me and base on what I always do in joining bounty campaigns, I always first check the bounty manager if it is a reliable and he doesn't have negative trust rating. Then, I start researching and reading their whitepapers to check whether it is substantial and a quality whitepaper because it will reflects to their ICO. Lastly, I always do some researches with regards to the whole team of specific ICO. If all of this are good they that ICO is in good bounty.
Activity: 167
The Amazix bounties seem to be one of the best, Profesional team make bounties professional
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
When choosing a company bounty, I pay a lot of attention to studying the crypto project, what they plan to do, how much they plan to raise money for crypto project replication, how they will distribute their money. How much money is allocated for the company's bounty. What kind of manager is a bounty company, what are the terms of participation. And most importantly it's a scrape.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
You will know if the bounty is trusted if you will review their project such as the concept of their coin, verify the team members on linkedin, check the community on their social media and lastly check the website traffic of their site if there's a visitor on their site.
Activity: 280
Bounty hunting these days has been very difficult unlike the previouos year. Most of ICOs fail to raise the needed money while other ICOs turned out to be scams. You can however examine their platform and read their whitepaper to check out if the project has the potential and is somehow closer to being legit. There's no assurance though but you can always try.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
There are many bounties, you're right but we don't work to trust bounties but work towards ascertaining the authentication and how good a bounty is. This is achieve through the performance of a personal study of the project by diving deep into the whitepaper, looking at the feasibility of the idea of the project, and also take time to study the team members especially with the credentials they provide.
Activity: 99
i can say most of them there are trusted dont just do campaign without reading their white paper most bounty hounters just do campaign without taking a look at the white paper, so if you just go ahead to do campaign without reading the white paper you stand a chance of falling on fabe ico s.
Activity: 126
In my practice, good payments were then when there was good management, when the statistics in the electronic table were constantly updated, the news came out on time and all users were notified. Then the chances of paying increase
Activity: 228
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
This can be an experience in choosing a bounty campaign. Almost at this time, scam and fake projects are on the rise. Therefore, it is not easy to trust any project that is considered trustworthy. That means that you should spend more time on the project and be aware.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
No one knows if it can be believed. When we participate in the reward, we can only choose to trust the team.
Pages:
Jump to: