Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 45. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
Yeah they have so many bounties coming up but we don't know yet of which are trusted.
But it was go too long to find a bounties that we need to participated and if this trusted, We need to research for more if we need to find a trusted bountie and i know we can find that kind of bounties if we going to find too hard.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
all tokensuite team bounties will be the bounties for me because they are so active and friendly. and they always give news about their coin, i havent hear about scam to this theam thats why i trust this team and i also recommend them to all.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It's all a matter of choice and research. Read and go through the bounty properly to see if the project has a future 
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
It was too hard to find some good bounties for now, Actually it's always having new bounties coming up but we do not know of which bounty we going to participated. So sometime all ill gonna to do is to search each of them and if the project was have a chance to success.
Activity: 66
No. Don’t put all of your trust  on what you have search on websites. I have many experience about ICOs with high ratings but in the end of ICO, suddenly run away and Vanished after they collected all of the investors money.  Before you trust an ICOs, then it’s better to search or to know whose all the people behind of those ICOs.
Activity: 112
I need to do research before I get into the bounty. We have to investigate the team, we need to investigate the technology. You can follow the conversations in groups. In this way you will achieve healthy results.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
I can offer Orvium

Orvium - a revolutionary transformation in science. This is a blockchain platform and database for scientific publications that will allow scientists to show their achievements as they arise.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
To choose a good bounty campaign now is really very difficult, but if you want to participate in a bounty campaign Twitter, then you can choose a few. Only at the moment a lot for it is not paid.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
I am choosing projects at www.icoguide.com - I think the rates there are very realistic, it is important that scores are not paid, so we can trust them.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
I personally am very careful not to have worked and never get paid or get paid and the project turns out a scam.
I do look at the white paper, the team behind it, it community strength and how professional is the website and the level of coordination of their social media.
Activity: 133
Yes, too many bounties and we cannot be sure if the project will succeed. Bounty Managers should be responsible enough to investigate the projects they are accepting, that way we will only be able to see the reliable ones.
Activity: 84
I usually join bounties on one or two reasons, The projects itself and team behind the project, those are what I usually check after reading and making findings about the project.
Activity: 49
It's so difficult to catch the right bounty. If the bounty is too good, too many people join it and then the reward has to be split among too many people. If it is too bad it will produce no money. You have to get some experience and then learn to get some interesting combination of quality and not too much concurrence.
Activity: 28
invest money in Socratus and you will be given a bonus with a very cool bonuses
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
That a project is rated high by a site does npt mean it will succeed. Do not rely solely on their grading. Try as much as possible to research on those projects before participating in those projects or before buying.
Activity: 79
The most important thing to do is to look for bounty campaign being run by highly respected managers, because they won't want to do anything to spoil their image, and also the quality of the project, if it is one project you can't invest into don't bother touch it, because that means it doesn't worth spending time marketing what you yourself will not invest into so how are you going to convince others to invest into it, because the amount most bounty campaigns give out is tied to the success of token sale
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
There are indeed a huge amount of bounty programs out there and if you are going to be spending several weeks or months wearing the signature of that campaign you need to be confident it is going to be worthwhile. I have tried to stick with campaigns that are run by trusted managers and some of the established companies out there. Companies such as AmaZix will perform due diligence on the project before accepting making your choice less of a risk.
Unfortunately trusted managers can not guarantee that the ICO project will collect a lot of money and bounty hunters get a good reward. But this happens very often. So you can spend a lot of time on the bounty campaign and get a reward that's enough for a couple of dinners ..
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
There are indeed a huge amount of bounty programs out there and if you are going to be spending several weeks or months wearing the signature of that campaign you need to be confident it is going to be worthwhile. I have tried to stick with campaigns that are run by trusted managers and some of the established companies out there. Companies such as AmaZix will perform due diligence on the project before accepting making your choice less of a risk.
Activity: 277
1. Trading: You will probably lose money or earn money from the field. If you have the capital and knowledge to join
2. Airdrop: It will take a long time for your project to be listed on the exchange
3. Bounty: Like airdrop, but must do every day.
Previously I participated in this market, I just traded. But now, I just joined Airdrop and Bounty, because trading is a double-edged sword.
Activity: 86
To check whether the bounties are trusted or not, you can check their websites, whitepapers , check old members, responses etc. Trusted bounties have good management and good progress in project. So, project progress report can also give an idea about the same.
Pages:
Jump to: