Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 46. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
Actually in this forum have so many good bounties that we need to participated, But it was too hard to find of which bounties are better to participate. And ill think we need some research if we need a good bounties and better bounty rewards we receive.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

I dont understand what do you meant by saying trusted?
Are you worried that the bounty wont be paid?

In any campaign, there is always a chance that bounty wont be paid. But this basically is your job as bounty participant to research the project and think for your self- will this project succeed and are they honest and will not scam participants.

Good luck.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
never too trust with site rating like that. better analyze yourself because certainly, the results would be better than relying on the opinion of the rating of a site. what they value is not necessarily the true existence because many are rated ugly but instead becomes large or otherwise.
Activity: 77
Some bounties which are listed on some great ICO alerts websites are the most often one to trust. I strongly do all the bounty work which are listed on Icodrops.com this website has genuine bounties to participate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

I always prefer to look on bounty campaigns here in this forum and just choosing to participate on a bounty campaign that is being managed by a well known manager in order to have a higher success rate of campaign.
Activity: 44
I always wonder which bounty i should register for because, there is a lot of bounty campaign this day, but before do any bounty we should first check the ICO of the particular bounty campaign.
Activity: 304
It depend on where the bounty came from, any bounties from bountyhive and amazix are reliable,i recommend
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
I don't trust any rating agencies and sugget everyone to do the same . They are working for money that projects are paying them , thus you can't expect to see fair ratings from them . Make your own investigations and take responsibility on yourself , that's how you can become better in crypto .
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
 I suppose ratings can be useful, but as for me personally I don't rely completely on the Ratings made by somebody else, because there may be some not honest people making them...'
Activity: 66
For the so many bounties being introduced and launched , you will be troubled which one is to be trusted, this the fact that , we will go to the lucky participation, but you can still choose by merely make some research and good informations about the ICO project being introduced, its for you to decide because of so many projects.
Activity: 125
I do not pay attention to the rating . I get to know the project itself if it is interesting to me . I study further on the timing of Providence . command , path , and of course a reward for participating , If at all spectrum , I like it. participate ,
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think the relied on bounty is after they have top control about the weekly report, when they continually habitual overview the file and show the document, I suppose they've appropriate control, so it constantly supply me trust to them
Activity: 35
Who wants to always find one! The ratings are not the most important, the main thing is your approach to the project. The analysis of the whole project is team, white paper and your vision of the project idea. Indeed, some with a good rating did not succeed and vice versa.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Choosing a good campaign bounty at the moment causes big problems. A lot of projects, the analysis of which takes a very long time. Previously, there were fewer projects, so there were fewer problems either.
Activity: 68
Probably best to look for a trusted bounty manager.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
Whilst it's a good idea to follow bounties with high scores by trusted sources, they are not always accurate. Some bounties that are highly advertised as trustworthy end up being scams, not allocating the tokens promised, or are absolutely saturated with too many other bounty hunters.

If you take a little risk and go with the ones that aren't as widely known - the smaller and unknown ones - you will have less competition from fellow bounty hunters and thus the potential to earn a lot more. With higher risk comes potentially greater reward. Do your own due diligence and research in the project before promoting it.

Yes. Absolutely agree with that. I am consulted by two bounty hunters who already has successfully results for last 6 months.
As for smaller ones - yes, it's true. I participated in Aigang Bounty. It wasn't very widely known project. But I had trusted and finally I made more that $1000 in eth and still have big part of coins.
Agree. Sometimes very small projects sometimes give a good profit if they are well studied and take part in the one that they liked.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Been rated 4, 5 star does mean they are truly cool to buy in to, always look out for the team behide the project and read their whitepaper to see if the project is a promise one that we have a product to put through the whitepaper and also look in to the road map which gives details of how the project is going to deliver after the bounty and ico must have finish, and don't forget to invest what you can loss incase you find one sweet able to invest in their ico too.
Activity: 154
Yes there are alot of bounties out there and it is not that easy to say if that certain campaign can be trusted or not. You do a background check to see if it is a legit bounty. Reviews or ratings could be helpful to see the opinions of others about that bounty but you have to see it for yourself and check if that one can truly be trusted so that you won't  have any regrets in the end.
Activity: 99
I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them
Pages:
Jump to: