Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 48. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I can't trust any of them specially after seeing what happened with Vionex, Paypro and many other coins that hadn't raised softcap or just keep telling lies about. %40 of bounties i have participated ended badly.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I would in your place look primarily not at the evaluation of relevant sites but on popular bounty campaign managers. Since the start to say a lot you will pay or no one can, here at least to scammers not get.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
searching for bounty is constantly hard. I invest a great deal of energy in this. When no good thing and promising I can not discover, at that point I simply watch campaigns that lead surely understood bounty manager.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I am doing more then 20 bounty at the same time  , there is a lot of bounty there so chose the right bounty and go out and don't be affraid to lose your time
Activity: 21
All of the project of deadley are good and legit I trust him so much if I were you ask him about the legit ICO he is nice and always quick to response. I've done with INS  project and I'm almost done with social media market everything is okay so far.
Activity: 251
You might want to look at the bounty manager first and if the person is trustworthy then it is a good one. Also do a little research into the project and see how much the developers are working on the coin to make it a success. Check the website and look at the white paper and if there is a clear plan for the coin then it will do well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
Hi! In order to understand what bounties will really be interests, you need to analyze the bounty company well, and then you will understand whether the bounties are interesting or it is a trifle.

agree with you in addition;

i don't know why but people in here especially  request a direct answer:) , there is no one answer, people should learn to think first than you can ask whatever you want...
Activity: 70
there are so many bounties campaigns and yes its difficult to find best one but there are some points that you should notice to find best one . bounty managed by legendary with +trust. research about the bounty and read reviews . Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

You cannot easily determine if the bounty campaign can be really trusted so the best thing to do is just read their platform in order for you to made your decisions if you will invest or not.
Activity: 21
In my opinion don't use website like this, just trust yourself. Pick bounty about subject which you like, check the team and whitepaper. And if you are happy with the project join the bounty.
Activity: 25
In general, the exaggeration is in writing. You can look at the past of the groups and evaluate the previous proposal and enter the Bounty.
Activity: 98
to think and decide in good bounty ,you need to take a gander at the attainability of the project and the group profile behind the said project.To decide a decent undertaking can really be magnificent for the group as bounty seekers get their due reward,investors additionally make extraordinary profits for their speculations.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
It seems to me the only way out is to participate right away in many bounty campaigns. So you will definitely find a good project.
Activity: 81
You should learn how to choose the  bounty campaigns, too much competition, nowhere is there any detailed information. First of all, look how much the project allocates funds, and whether they really have them.
Activity: 406
Hi! In order to understand what bounties will really be interests, you need to analyze the bounty company well, and then you will understand whether the bounties are interesting or it is a trifle.
Activity: 602
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
It's not always worth paying attention to the ranking, especially on the site that you specified. If you want to make a bounty Twitter company, then you have the advantage that you can not participate in one company. Use the site icodrops.com
Activity: 211
To check whether the bounties are trusted or not, you can check their websites, whitepapers , check old members, responses etc. Trusted bounties have good management and good progress in project. So, project progress report can also give an idea about the same
Activity: 19
If the bounty is too good, too many people join it and then the reward has to be split among too many people. If it is too bad it will produce no money. You have to get some experience and then learn to get some interesting combination of quality and not too much concurrence.
Activity: 126
Normally to determine a trusted bounty ,you have to look at the feasibility of the project and the team profile behind the said project.To determine a good project can actually be wonderful for the community as bounty hunters receive their due reward,investors also make great returns on their investments.This is the reason why we should look for legit projects to participate in.
Activity: 24
I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them
Pages:
Jump to: