Pages:
Author

Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? - page 49. (Read 6246 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
It is one that needs to do a proper calculation of each or any bounty he wants to participate in. The fact that it is widely known does not translate to success on its part, and more tokens for its hunters.
Activity: 70
Well, better to choose with your heart. Study their team and idea and then participate. There's the one for me, worth a look.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Whilst it's a good idea to follow bounties with high scores by trusted sources, they are not always accurate. Some bounties that are highly advertised as trustworthy end up being scams, not allocating the tokens promised, or are absolutely saturated with too many other bounty hunters.
Activity: 79
I always wonder which bounty i should register for because, there is a lot of bounty campaign this day, but before do any bounty we should first check the ICO of the particular bounty campaign.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Finding a good bounty campaign is a very big problem. As soon as the bounty campaign ends, in which I participate, I have a real headache. Due to the increased number of ICOs, the choice of a good project takes a very long time. It is necessary to check a lot of similar information and it is very annoying.
Activity: 29
 i joined in bounties i will research this project if this bounty are good and ofcourse who is bounty manager before im joined this campaign
Activity: 308
The belief depends on the project you are participating in as well as the bounty, which is a question that I often ask myself before joining a bounty, if during the engagement I find it unlikely I will stop do it right away
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Such information will not be told to you exactly, I think that such information is not closed, it simply is not, because no normal or benched project can accurately know its future, maybe we will be lucky and the scapular projects will simply disappear, maybe vice versa.
Activity: 378
I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

I don't trust this portal. It seems to me it's unpopular and isn't in demand. There are only mediocre projects. I've never heard about a coin that has brought a good profit after this portal. Correct me, if I'm mistaken.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
a lot of bounty that can be trusted, but if you want to be more calm, ask the members bounty long.and look for managers who are professional and trustworthy.
Activity: 24
I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
there are so many bounties campaigns and yes its difficult to find best one but there are some points that you should notice to find best one . bounty managed by legendary with +trust. research about the bounty and read reviews .

Agree. In addition also we will consider the project of the bounties how trusted and useful it is. Most importantly how successful they really become from previous bounty campaigns.
Activity: 151
better check the projects, and do not trust any sites. no one will do this job for you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think you should trust those Bounties that more people work with. to find more information about them, and even better - to find reviews about them, I've seen these threads on the forums.
that work to see more people working on some bounty project but still not ensure trusted, even I've seen the ORI project, can be succses full with little bounty participants. so there is no definite benchmark on which projects are successful and not, just do what the job is and enjoy.
Activity: 266
I think you should trust those Bounties that more people work with. to find more information about them, and even better - to find reviews about them, I've seen these threads on the forums.
Activity: 112
Merit: 43
It is necessary to approach very responsibly to the choice of bounty campaign. Spend about 20-30 minutes at least to choose the company that you will be doing for 4-12 weeks is not so difficult. Therefore, I am willing to spend my time in order not to end up in the end
Activity: 82
The easiest way is to go to the forum to see which people participate in the largest number of projects, which are usually relatively high credibility. In addition, if the project has practical business in the past, the credibility is very high.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Be smart upon selecting bounties to join, just do a research on their team developers on that particular ICO's you want to join.. Not all bounties are good to trust but some are scams. And !!!!!!! Very important Why do you need the tokens? Is Blockchain necessary?
Activity: 25
It is one that needs to do a proper calculation of each or any bounty he wants to participate in. The fact that it is widely known does not translate to success on its part, and more tokens for its hunters.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
WayMaker Miracle Worker
i can say most of them there are trusted dont just do campaign without reading their white paper most bounty hounters just do campaign without taking a look at the white paper, so if you just go ahead to do campaign without reading the white paper you stand a chance of falling on fabe ico s.
Pages:
Jump to: