Pages:
Author

Topic: So when are you buying?? - page 2. (Read 13573 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 16
June 23, 2019, 03:54:40 AM
I only buy coins in bear market or when bounty hunters are dumping for quick money and I have enough altcoins already ,since bitcoin is the only one surging in value now I have no choice but to keep buying and wait for altcoins to make a move
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
June 23, 2019, 02:59:04 AM
for me by looking at technical analysis is one of the parameters to take action. By looking at the chart, we will know the trend of the coin, and the opportunity to go up to what price. that way we can analyze risk and rewards

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
June 23, 2019, 02:20:26 AM
It's not too late to buy. The bull run has hardly started and we are still in the early stages of a major run, that is my personal opinion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
June 23, 2019, 02:11:48 AM
I believe those information you see is sometimes purely marketing for investors to get interested. You won't just random go search a coin somewhere else most of the time. Yes we do get informed by members about a certain great quality of a coin (staking soon, undervalued) and its up to us to value these data and not FOMO-ing all time. When it pumps you need to know the reason behind and re-evaluate again, FOMO might work sometimes, you are riding but a few more attempts i believe the fault expectation, FOMO mindset would rekt you in the next few rides. You are not prepared
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
June 23, 2019, 01:18:28 AM
Bearish trend is the right time to buy coins but dont just buy any random coins that someone suggested to you, have your own research if this particular coin will give you profit once you invest.

Its normal to have doubts but seeing the background and use of this coin might help you to decide wether you're going to invest or not. Regrets are always in the end thus be wise and invest to deserving coins to include in your portfolio.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
June 23, 2019, 12:49:38 AM
I am majorly buying ICX
I didn't really buy it with extra money, i just restructure my portfolio

Previously ICX is around 40-50% of my portfolio
Seeing it drop actually make me sold off my other crypto and convert it into ICX

I am hyping and waiting for the launch of their staking mechanism in August
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 23, 2019, 12:19:14 AM
Yes, always do your own research first before buying altcoins.

There are a lot of scams out there which is terrible and dampens interest in genuine altcoins like our's.

So always, always do your own research because losing money or getting scammed is no fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digital Gem Token - Mainnet 100% Live

A decentralized open source store of value cryptocurrency that is more environmentally friendly and scale able than Bitcoin.

The inflation rate is 0.25% per year and uses the Delegated Proof of Stake consensus mechanism.

Block Explorer: http://www.explorer.digitalgemtoken.com:4200/#/
Wallet: Integrated with the Ark.io Wallet
Discord: https://discord.gg/hNcFgb3
Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51287198
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
June 23, 2019, 12:11:50 AM
The decision you made to invest in April was a very good and appropriate step. And now maybe you've got a big profit. Because at this time the crypto market is very good and you just have to decide to buy again or sell an existing one.
obviously he had made a big profit. we can see growth happening, even bitcoin has multiplied its value. we all see that happening now. who believes in the market I'm sure buying a dump situation is the right choice, and now everyone sees the truth.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 22, 2019, 11:58:53 PM
When the market price is at a low point is the right time to buy and then wait for some time to come, then we will benefit when the market price increases.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 22, 2019, 09:41:52 PM
I understood that the market was going to rise and I invested in cryptocurrencies in April. As I see now, the decision was right. Suppose the growth of the cryptocurrencies will be continued. The returns can be better.
The decision you made to invest in April was a very good and appropriate step. And now maybe you've got a big profit. Because at this time the crypto market is very good and you just have to decide to buy again or sell an existing one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
June 22, 2019, 07:59:02 PM
You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

In conditions like you are experiencing. Better direct to purchase coins. Until now market conditions continue to increase and daily trade is more profitable. But you have to focus on some coins and especially for the best coins.
copper member
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
June 22, 2019, 05:50:46 PM
Most and most right time for buy is now without any doubt.Because now market will go up day by day but also very low price than previous. So now is best time. My marketing is running Grin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
June 22, 2019, 04:17:03 PM
Left with me, I may not announce to anyone whenever I want to buy a coin, except I see that the person really need my Hellas regards that.
Sometimes, you just have to get it done when I suites you, because you never can tell what the next minute will be. Just ensure you spend much time on research, than you spend on buying or selling a coin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
June 22, 2019, 02:50:51 PM
You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

never hesitate to take an action ... if you are sure then do it immediately ... if you are still in doubt then please step back and think again to make a decision ... because every decision has a risk ... I have bought bitcoin when the price is still below $ 8000 ... and now the price of bitcoin has reached $ 10,719 ... means that i have made a profit of $ 2000 ... so don't ever hesitate to make a decision ...
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 22, 2019, 02:20:59 PM
I understood that the market was going to rise and I invested in cryptocurrencies in April. As I see now, the decision was right. Suppose the growth of the cryptocurrencies will be continued. The returns can be better.
Better if you'll continue to hold and wait for bigger value, investors who bought in the right timing will surely enjoying what the market is bringing them right now, good uptrend movements with solid backup coming from both investors and those who's fomoing to buy, as potentials to gain more is very
possible from this market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 22, 2019, 02:15:39 PM
I'm going to buy when I am ready, I am going to buy after conducting my own research on whatever project or coin it is. If my research grants me the order to go ahead and buy, why not but if after my hard work with the research I go through, I realize it is not good to buy, then hell no, I'm not going to buy.
maybe you are right with what you say before investing in any way we must know and understand with all the risks in investing in a general strategy by buying cheap prices and selling them at high prices
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 22, 2019, 01:30:44 PM
Activity: 658
June 22, 2019, 12:33:37 PM
Now everyone who plays a role in bitcoin is still waiting for new results or results in this new year, but that can all be awaited with possible results in accordance with the players' hopes and intentions
Activity: 308
June 22, 2019, 11:41:18 AM
It is good time to buy alts right now if you are holding BTC.
If you are not holding BTC it is still time to buy as they didn`t pump.
I always buy alts when BTC pumps. And vise versa
Activity: 249
June 21, 2019, 07:37:10 PM
When one kept on waiting thinking that the market decline to a level that will be okay for you to buy at a cheaper price you may end up not investing at all. Some use to open thread asking such question and they will never return to even read what people have to advise them let a lone invest in the coins they are making an enquiry about.
do it without hesitation, but you understand enough about the coins you will buy, if you are in doubt and doubt so you don't do it at all.
find out from a variety of reliable sources so that you are sure to invest in it and then you check the growth, indeed market conditions are not always good so you have to be vigilant so that you don't experience other losses or failures.
Pages:
Jump to: