Pages:
Author

Topic: So when are you buying?? - page 3. (Read 13573 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 3
June 21, 2019, 07:09:04 PM
You should not be hasty in buying any coin and do not because of your past experience with a particular coin, now decide to to use that on another. You will be surprised that it does not work that way. Always remember that everything has time. A coin that increases in price today, might be seen plunge tomorrow and vice versa.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
June 21, 2019, 06:01:45 PM
When one kept on waiting thinking that the market decline to a level that will be okay for you to buy at a cheaper price you may end up not investing at all. Some use to open thread asking such question and they will never return to even read what people have to advise them let a lone invest in the coins they are making an enquiry about.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
June 21, 2019, 04:48:55 PM
One of the first thing I learnt was, don't ever chase a moving train, in this case a moving coin because you might end up losing out and turning to a bag holder.
If you miss the opportunity to buy a potential coin maybe because of doubt etc, and want to hold for long, I think it's wise to wait and enter later on.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
June 21, 2019, 03:32:14 PM
While you wait for a reply on the forum, you can skip a good entry point. Always think with your head, because only you are responsible for your actions and your investments. Advisers guilty you will not make.

that is true, but indirectly it will affect other ico projects. when someone invests in a wrong project or scam it means the opportunity for other projects to get funding is smaller. it's like a chain cycle  Roll Eyes
That is why due to these issues many people are leaving ICOs and preferring IEOs, CTOs and STOs. These three are very good but CTOs are of great importance because professionals like it very much. We should always make plans for our investment to be placed in a right source. It must a source where most profitability is possible and exists. Always invest your money when the prices are down so you may not use high amount to buy them.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
June 21, 2019, 08:39:39 AM
I'm going to buy when I am ready, I am going to buy after conducting my own research on whatever project or coin it is. If my research grants me the order to go ahead and buy, why not but if after my hard work with the research I go through, I realize it is not good to buy, then hell no, I'm not going to buy.
Supposedly, you must be ready and prepared for anything that will happen next not just granted to go and you'll go.
You must have to think it wisely cause you know already what will be the consequences after. Preparation is very important and we need to put in mind that a single mistake will put you into bankruptcy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
June 21, 2019, 08:30:47 AM
I'm going to buy when I am ready, I am going to buy after conducting my own research on whatever project or coin it is. If my research grants me the order to go ahead and buy, why not but if after my hard work with the research I go through, I realize it is not good to buy, then hell no, I'm not going to buy.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
June 20, 2019, 07:57:48 PM
You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

I agree with you, if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you don't need to hesitate for investing in cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency price movements are so fast that if you are late to invest, I am sure you will regret it when the price goes up, so my advice is when you want to invest, then do it immediately and when you have made an investment but the price down then you don't need to be afraid and what you need to do is buy more and hold it until you get profit from the coin you invest, because I believe cryptocurrency price will always increase and of course it will definitely give you profit even though sometimes you need to hold it first.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
June 20, 2019, 07:38:32 PM
buying time has already goneby for Bitcoin a any entries now must be based on technical analysis. The best entry is when it retraces to $3200. Most altcoins are still at the bottom and this might be the last chance to enter for anyone that is interested.
a good opportunity, of course when prices are low or a lot goes down, because the chances of getting big profits are very possible, because Crypto will move again and that's certain.
Crypto moves up and down so we remain optimistic and don't be surprised if Crypto is in a bad condition.
to buy or sell, of course we have to monitor the Crypto movement so that we can do it well because we know the movement.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
June 20, 2019, 06:59:34 PM
buying time has already goneby for Bitcoin a any entries now must be based on technical analysis. The best entry is when it retraces to $3200. Most altcoins are still at the bottom and this might be the last chance to enter for anyone that is interested.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
June 20, 2019, 06:49:54 PM
For me I still make a bad entry on buying But I have learned some lessons on it. First, do not be tempted when the price goes down, because it may be the start of the dump, observe a little longer to have a good decision.
Sometimes you also have to consider which coin that you want to invest not just because that has cheaper price but because of the potential of the coin to recover in the market. Not all crypto coin able to recover after a big dump because some lose their value and lost the investment.
You are right, we must not rely on how much volume it gives and how much gains he gives, because we must uncover first its potential if this coin can endure to the future. If they have  a much more bigger prospects.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 20, 2019, 04:20:51 PM
If the coin is keep increasing, I will just monitor the price and wait for the right entry, before I will make a new purchase. But FOMO is real and sometimes its really hard to control specially during Bull season .
FOMO cannot be controlled. it is important to just learn how to understand how the crowd thinks and proceed from this when you decide to invest
Activity: 595
Merit: 101
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
June 20, 2019, 04:20:44 PM
I bought the coins I was interested in earlier, because the prices were much lower then. If you buy now, you should count on a small profit
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
June 20, 2019, 03:56:47 PM
If the coin is keep increasing, I will just monitor the price and wait for the right entry, before I will make a new purchase. But FOMO is real and sometimes its really hard to control specially during Bull season .
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
June 20, 2019, 03:02:29 PM
You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

If you buy new\small coin maybe it would be truth. But when you plan to buy high cap coins like BTC, ETH, LTC etc you need to analyze previous data. Current growth doesn't look healthy so a correction can occur anytime
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
June 20, 2019, 02:44:45 PM
While you wait for a reply on the forum, you can skip a good entry point. Always think with your head, because only you are responsible for your actions and your investments. Advisers guilty you will not make.

that is true, but indirectly it will affect other ico projects. when someone invests in a wrong project or scam it means the opportunity for other projects to get funding is smaller. it's like a chain cycle  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
June 20, 2019, 01:59:25 PM
I've come to realize that the best time to buy any coin is at dip, the second best time to buy is now because crypto has a long way to go, too many big news in the air. Libra news now the talk of the moment, also many big players are connected to Libra. BAAKT by ICE too coming. I strongly believe 2020 will be massive for crypto. 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
June 20, 2019, 01:53:23 PM
this is crypto difficult to guess requires courage to buy so don't wait for sure on your own choice
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 20, 2019, 01:22:19 PM
I buy a coin when I see that it is very Progressive and promising but cheap then I check and analyze the whole project of the availability of the product and by the positive result I’m already investing in it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
June 20, 2019, 01:14:21 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 19, 2019, 06:43:45 PM
It seems to me that it is much more profitable to buy coins when the market is at the bottom.  Only you need to carefully study and choose a coin in order not to lose your money.  After you buy Osanians just wait and enjoy life and your profit.
I agree , in these moments, of course scared to buy , but you are very much on the earnings , usually people come to the coin when the coin went up , it is better to look for a good entry point to different coins
Pages:
Jump to: