Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 13. (Read 5918 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 04:23:13 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

Both are very well developed Altcoins, but maybe bear market returns many altcoins to the earth. And if comparing the two, maybe indeed Cardano has greater potential, because maybe in the future Ethereum has a problem with the amount of supply.
Maybe this is pretty funny. Cardano did not have the potential and opportunity as good as ethereum and it definitely happened. This can be seen in a comparison between coinmarketcap in both of these coins. potential will remain a lot higher there on the ethereum. This is the best altcoin and even have a great platform and will be getting bigger in some future timeline with the start of advances in technology and support for it.
Activity: 360
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 04:21:42 AM
ETH coin value may be due to a certain cause that has affected it. But I believe it is still the most popular coin in the future. I recommend you hold it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 04:11:48 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

Both are very well developed Altcoins, but maybe bear market returns many altcoins to the earth. And if comparing the two, maybe indeed Cardano has greater potential, because maybe in the future Ethereum has a problem with the amount of supply.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 04:07:20 AM
Well I really do not know your reasons to sell all of your ethereum for cardano ADA but I really think ethereum is better than cardano ADA so I would say it was not such a good move but yes you have your own reasons
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 04:01:28 AM
Ethereum currently are indeed declining price. Better you sell 50% of your sales results, Ethereum can to purchase the coins ADA. This coin is very good and the current new price increases. Obviously, this is a very good opportunity to invest.
Activity: 532
August 28, 2018, 03:58:57 AM
I am not agree with your opinion to sell your all ethereum and buy ada, look at how more popular between ada and ethereum, how many ico project accepted payment by using ada. Nothing ico project use ada for their payment platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 28, 2018, 03:56:53 AM
I think it's a good decision to move your asset from Ethereum to ADA. Until now ETH price still stuck below $300, even when bitcoin already going up so with another Altcoins, ETH still doesn't want to move from it bottom price.
Another reason is ADA price more fluctuating than ETH so you can gain profit from scalping and short-term trading.
Activity: 56
August 28, 2018, 03:39:54 AM
ADA is a very strong project. But while ETH is much stronger.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

With current trends, I don't think they will make a big difference. But maybe for a longer term, it looks like Cardano is more potential. Altcoin continues to evolve, and perhaps Ethereum will get many competitors in the future. And the amount of supply that is not clear will certainly make a little doubt in the future. And Cardano is also one of the highly liquid Altcoins.
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 01:27:56 AM
To sell ETH,and the means to buy the ADA or any other value - it is very risky. If you are confident or see the prospect of altcoin buy it for part of the funds, you can lose everything.
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 01:20:32 AM

Indeed, this year may not be the best time for ico, and Erhereum's demand has decreased considerably. But I think that the situation of all altcoins is not good. So if you believe that Cardano will be better, maybe that could be the reason, because until now, many altcoins including Cardano have been corrected more than 90%.
Activity: 80
August 27, 2018, 11:09:05 PM
ADA is solid but I wouldn't trade my ETH for it or anything else beside BTC honestly.
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 11:05:37 PM
i think it's not important is it cardano or ethereum. since were in a bearmarket. i believe in a bullrun all altcoins is gonna got a almost same rise
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
August 27, 2018, 11:02:56 PM
I hope you did a big mistake by selling your ETH to ADA. When you compare the potential With in ETH and ADA, i hope ETH is more powerful then ADA. Now the prices may decrease but surely we can over the price of ETH.
Activity: 294
August 27, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

Maybe a change in strategy needs to be done when the market is not good. But in my opinion it would be better if we stay at our original goal, because if we look at the highest price, Ethereum might still be stronger than ADA. But of course the potential of both of them remains as good, because when the market goes up, maybe both will get the first turn.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 07:48:52 PM
I suppose it is a bad concept if you want to do a short term buying and selling, because prices and so forth maybe regularly cross up and down. but for my part don't you sell all of your ethereum to buy ADA, leave some ethereum so one can store and wait till ethereum's fee is going up once more.

On my opinion, first we have to understanding the market cap potential can better suit you when trying to come up with a price prediction. Cardano (ADA) is not going to succeed in the future; I firmly believe Cardano has high quality aspects that could provide a great use in the future, but with such a high supply, the price is not going to reach levels like that. Provided Cardano is successful in its implementation and adoption, you could very well see it hit somewhere around 10 or 25 or maybe even 50 billion dollar market caps by 2025. Thought?
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
August 27, 2018, 04:21:23 AM
A good choice, I also believe in ADA and their team. But I still keep a small part of Etherium because this is also a strong and promising project. Simply, many ICOs sell collected ETH. so the price decreases.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
August 27, 2018, 04:18:47 AM
Sell part and assign it to another altcoin. If selling all then surely won't be able to get the results of potential ethereum. Ethereum and Cardano same has a great future. so it is better to have and investing in them than have to choose one.
Activity: 95
August 27, 2018, 04:17:28 AM

Good decision. ADA is one of my favorite  and trusted Alts. Let's wait for our very good profit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 04:17:10 AM
Only the future will tell whether it was a worthy move or not. But currently with a decline of ETH seems to be a smart move. Cardano has a great potential with their new-generation blockchain. And there are some project that will be based on it's platform - Traxia for example.
Pages:
Jump to: