Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 9. (Read 5918 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:00:43 AM
Not a good idea, you can worry about the decline of ethereum prices, but I would like to suggest that you keep holding and not exchange with ADA or other coins. I am sure that ethereum's price will go back up only patience is needed in this case.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 02:58:18 AM
at least if it is indeed interested in Cardano don't sacrifice all the ethereum. It would be quite unfortunate if the ethereum has a much better rise of Cardano. better allocate some to Cardano and save some of the rest to remain in the ethereum. This is a strategy to avoid resting in one of the coins only.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 02:41:30 AM
I like the two coins. So I will take both, I will not sell all my etherum and only buy ADA. I will always hold on to both. Ethereum is the most important currency for the market after Bitcoin, and ADA is a very high coin with potential income in the future, but will never become Ethereum. I think ADA is a very good step, but I can't say the same thing for Ethereum sales. So when I can hold both of them, why not.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
September 13, 2018, 05:58:24 AM
i think investors dont  give up from ethereum, this days should be pass and ethereum will quickly recover within new update.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 05:50:31 AM
In my opinion the idea is not quite right , you decide too early to sell all your Ethereum , I think you better sell some of your Ethereum and buy ADA , potentially Ethereum will recover soon .
Activity: 392
September 13, 2018, 05:15:30 AM
If you have foreseen the actual market attack to Ethereum price, you are a Real trader genius!

Good work mate Smiley
Yeah, I don't know what's happening with the market: BTC is $6320 and ETH is $193 when they said that the market was going to get green soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 05:08:14 AM
Now ada is even lower than ethereum, but I bet cardano will cost more than 0.1 of ethereum, so I am going to buy it as well.
My portfolio includes Ada, Neo, Eth, Onlology and Pchain.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
September 13, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
Wow that was a bold move. I hope you didn't regret it. Ethereum is a good coin. I would prefer holding them both. Ethereum is still number two cryptocoin. ADA is number ten, and in terms of ROI I think Ethereum can bring in more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 13, 2018, 05:00:27 AM
ether is not bad, it will be reinstated at the expense of the market pamp as it is on hearing as well as the cue ball. could be partially sold
Yes ether is not bad and i do think its better than ada, its true the eth are going down but when we look at graphic i think ada also down pretty bad as eth. I would recommend you to invest on XMR, dast and xlm, they not down really bad and seems have a good perfomance then ethereum.
Activity: 108
September 13, 2018, 04:59:01 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
Seems like you are quite lucky in this decision of yours to sell your eth for ADA as ETH is falling rapidly in the last few weeks. But ETH is still second to BTC in terms of marketcap and it would stay that way for a long time i think.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:55:18 AM
I think for now ETH is still better than ADA, because I believe ETH price will increase higher than ADA price and will give us a big profit if we invest in ETH.
I agree. No matter how I compare them now in current situation I can see that it will take longer for ADA to take leadership positions in the market and now it is not looking good. Most leader coins are dropping today.
Activity: 14
September 12, 2018, 04:17:34 AM
 I also sold part of ETH and bought ADA, I believe in both of these coins...ethreum is best coin so far as i think its even better than btc but i will be forever second if they dont go proof of stake or just there fees to lower fees ETH is best coin now, ETH has chance to grow up...
Activity: 490
September 11, 2018, 05:44:35 PM
I agree with the fact that against the background of constantly falling prices for the ethereum, many will come to such ideas - to sell the ethereum and buy something else. But do not sell all the etherium. Leave something.
Activity: 108
September 11, 2018, 05:35:43 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

I think it's a bad move, and maybe it's a mistake. swap coins for eth with coins like ADA, it's not worth it. do not let you regret, think first do not rush to decide. ethereum is indeed bad but you don't need to exchange it, you just have to wait.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 04:43:18 PM
I don't think this is a good choice. I think the current prospect of Ethereum is very good. I believe that there will be a lot of room for growth in the future. If you really want to invest in ADA you can choose to sell a part, the risk of selling and buying an ADA is very large.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
September 11, 2018, 02:00:38 AM
If you have foreseen the actual market attack to Ethereum price, you are a Real trader genius!

Good work mate Smiley
Activity: 113
September 10, 2018, 08:40:01 PM

Sorry mate,  I still believe in ethereum, precisely now is the right time to buy gradually until the lowest price of ethereum. But I also invest in cardano, THERE has a bright future
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 08:14:18 PM
 Also take a look at EOS, good promising oneI also sold part of ETH and bought ADA, I believe in both of these coins...I think it's risky for selling your eth in exchange of ADA, I mean both are good but it's hard to put our hopes in that...
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 08:53:40 AM
Do not sell ETH at all! I am sure that it will be the reason of losing you possible so high income while ADA is not so worthy not. I think that it will be better to hold it and to wait than to sell it and to regret later. ADA could be bought later with higher profitability.
Activity: 72
September 09, 2018, 06:02:48 AM
I think actually, if Selling ETH is presently an awful choice, as it will clearly increment after some time. so I don't believe there's a smart thought in light of the fact that ETH is as yet the main altcoin now and it's hard for different altcoins to supplant it on the grounds that the ETH stage is better and gives more advantage to the digital currency network. so despite everything I trust that ETH will bolster expanded BTC costs. ETH is the future so don't be sad in the event that you offer ETH that you have.
Pages:
Jump to: