Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 12. (Read 5918 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 29, 2018, 05:59:23 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

It's not the best solution to sell all Ethereum. ADA is undoubtedly a good project, but it will not give a strong growth the next year or two, but Ethereum can grow quite strongly. Especially if Buterin finally takes up active development and announces the technological changes of his project! If I were you, I would buy some Ethereum back. But not now, when it falls to 150 dollars!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 10:08:43 AM
This is your personal decision, and I think you thought well before making this decision, now prices are at a bearish level, more than the month of April, do you think you can buy more ADA now again?

Think more about something that will make the profit very needed to avoid the big loss from the carelessness that you will do. You should research something that will make a profit.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 09:45:35 AM
I think your idea is very interesting and can make a profit. I will try to sell some Etherium to invest in ADA
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 09:42:59 AM
Ethereum can carry out transactions, peer-to-peer network transactions via Ether Units. ETH is also considered as a useful application platform you can buy or sell it to buy ADA
Activity: 119
August 28, 2018, 09:35:24 AM
if you think it can benefit you, do not hesitate in making a decision and don't regret it when Etherium pump the price
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
August 28, 2018, 09:29:34 AM
This is your personal decision, and I think you thought well before making this decision, now prices are at a bearish level, more than the month of April, do you think you can buy more ADA now again?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 28, 2018, 09:27:02 AM
I think ethereum platform has come a long way in growth and development of it's platform.  No matter how promising Ada could be, It will still need to grow and develop and this is not a day's job!  The early developments on ethereum will as always provide an edge for ethereum value in the market!
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
August 28, 2018, 09:22:57 AM
there have been some problems with ether, but it has been in practice for a long time. the ADA has a lot of prospects, but it is still in the theoretical stage. its practical application has not yet been adopted. you'd better put 20% of your money in the ADA. 80% of the funds are left on the ether.
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 09:12:28 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
do not be in a hurry, Cardano (ADA) is indeed a good potential coin, but ethereum's development is also not too bad compared to Cardano. I think it would be better to maintain your ethereum than to move to Cardano (ADA)
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 07:27:13 AM
I am not agree with your opinion to sell your all ethereum and buy ada, look at how more popular between ada and ethereum, how many ico project accepted payment by using ada. Nothing ico project use ada for their payment platform.

I support another point of view. Just look at the graphs of Ethereum and Cardano growth. You will see that ADA is gaining better than ETH. Taking it into account, the decision seems to be a very good one.
Activity: 476
August 28, 2018, 07:08:08 AM
I am not agree with your opinion to sell your all ethereum and buy ada, look at how more popular between ada and ethereum, how many ico project accepted payment by using ada. Nothing ico project use ada for their payment platform.
Yes, I agree with you. Etherium already shows himself as good coin. But what about ADA - it`s a promising coin too. I think it will be more correct to sell part of ETH and buy ADA.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 05:29:16 AM
I think not the right investment of course ADA cool project and in the long term will definitely make a profit, but Eth will make the same profit much faster, its role in the market is very high and with the new trend on all ICO will need Etherium and the price will rise.
Activity: 85
August 28, 2018, 05:05:07 AM
The ADA also looks like a good token, so maybe you have to change all ETHs to ADA is a wise choice. When the bull market arrives, it is very likely that you will make a big profit.
Activity: 128
August 28, 2018, 05:00:19 AM
If i was you i would sell on half of my ETH to buy ADA, though ADA is good but ETH is still better. Holding both make i feel safe  and both can give you profits.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 04:59:07 AM
I think dividing money in many places is better and wiser, as we know that market conditions are dropping, sometimes market increases don't necessarily make the altcoins we have, and dividing lots of coins is better and safer.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 04:56:04 AM
I think this conversion may not be worth it, even though the ADA looks great, but its user volume is still not as high as ETH!
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 28, 2018, 04:55:02 AM
Placing and hoping for investment on one coin is certainly a wrong and risky thing, ethereum's price increase is more fantastic than Cardano so I will focus and make Ethereum more important than Cardano.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 28, 2018, 04:44:14 AM
In my opinion, ETH is still better than ADA. Currently, ADA's price is still quite cheap, but there is no guarantee that the price will rise soon. I hope everything you do will be successful.
Activity: 490
August 28, 2018, 04:37:58 AM
what makes you very interested in Cardano, I myself am still loyal to ethereum and until now, Ethereum has given me many things, and now, I am starting to see NEO as a potential and alternative substitute for ethereum, just waiting for the right time for NEO to be better again
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 04:35:14 AM
I m too have lost confidence in the Ethereum, it is now in a very limbo, on the one hand projects that conducted ICO last year sell it thereby affecting the price reduction, on the other hand, more competitive blockchain platforms can take his place. I think that you correctly decided to reinvest in another coin.
Pages:
Jump to: