Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 10. (Read 5918 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 05:45:31 PM
I think Ada has a lot of potential for growth.  But the project, like many others, is at risk.  Therefore, it is not worth all of your money to invest in one coin, even if you do not doubt its prospects.
I would never sell all of ETH to but ADA. It's a good backup plan among other altcoins, but doesn't hold as much promise as ETH for future profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
September 06, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
Right now the market is at a dip so selling is not a good idea. I would hold that ETH. I might be wrong, but I just don't see ADA rising to the likes of ETH yet. I believe that ADA has a lot of potential and might profitable in the long run.
I hold both and will keep holding both. Only time will tell which will be more profitable. ETH of course is the top altcoin now, but I'm expanding my portfolio with other coins, and Cardano is my first choice.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 06:02:46 AM
You're screwed (for the time being) as ADA decreases nearly - 86% from its untouched high (ATH) yet it doesn't end that way in the event that you have no plans of offering it this bear showcase. All altcoins are down so far searching for its base, yet ADA has such a great amount of potential later on so it's best to keep that until the point that it completely creates.
Activity: 292
September 04, 2018, 02:54:18 AM
I think for now ETH is still better than ADA, because I believe ETH price will increase higher than ADA price and will give us a big profit if we invest in ETH.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 02:39:21 AM
Right now the market is at a dip so selling is not a good idea. I would hold that ETH. I might be wrong, but I just don't see ADA rising to the likes of ETH yet. I believe that ADA has a lot of potential and might profitable in the long run.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 04, 2018, 02:37:54 AM
yes I agree with you, because I also invest in ADA now, that is because I believe ADA is a good choice for investment now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
September 04, 2018, 02:31:41 AM
ADA is a great project that will bring a profit, but I don't think it will happen this year, most likely the coin will grow gradually with UPS and downs, it's definitely a long-term investment. And Etherium may at any time begin to grow by leaps and bounds, so I would advise to change the 50/50 for safety.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:22:14 AM
I think Ada has a lot of potential for growth.  But the project, like many others, is at risk.  Therefore, it is not worth all of your money to invest in one coin, even if you do not doubt its prospects.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
September 04, 2018, 12:59:38 AM
this is not bad move , ADA is in top 10 thats means there is a lot of potential like ethereum . I can't say this is great move but i can say it is not bad .
The bad move is when selling all your ETH just to invest in ADA.
It's a very risky move, we do not know the future of ADA but ETH has been proven a good coin, but anyway we have to make our decision
when it comes to investing, I just thought he might just diversify to ADA and own 50/50 of the 2 coins.
Activity: 206
September 03, 2018, 06:06:52 PM
this is not bad move , ADA is in top 10 thats means there is a lot of potential like ethereum . I can't say this is great move but i can say it is not bad .
Activity: 392
September 03, 2018, 05:52:32 PM
Ada is a coin with great potential and the price of $0.1 seems good for investing in it. I did it myself but I would never switch ETH to ADA.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
September 03, 2018, 02:17:30 PM
ADA is good choice but you can not say that ETH is losing faith, its bear run as market will recovered you will see ETH fight back.

Activity: 75
September 03, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
ada is the rising star in recent times. People are saying nice things about this altcoin. so, I hope they are right.
Activity: 252
September 03, 2018, 01:45:02 PM
I am sure you are wrong here, ETH is in trouble, yes, but its potential is much larger than ADA has and if I were you I could not change it in another cryptocurrency.
Activity: 320
September 03, 2018, 07:44:03 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
I think you're doing this for nothing. You can stay absolutely nothing and then very sorry for their actions. No need
Activity: 111
September 02, 2018, 05:17:40 PM
I must admit that you are a risky person. Sell ​​all your eth savings and buy all the money ada - it's bold. Perhaps your expectations are justified and you can make money on it.
Activity: 420
September 02, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
I would never do that. Ethereum is much more valuable than any other cryptocurrency and the hope is more obvious for it
Activity: 266
August 31, 2018, 11:06:28 AM
Fear and panic make you sell a FULLY asset, and flee to another ... And then there's another one and more, and you'll be pouring your deposit?
Activity: 110
August 31, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
Have a go at thinking about ETC(ethereum great) as of this minute there are bits of gossip that it will be recorded in coinbase and this isn't only a little jump for and so forth however it is an immense accomplishment for the designers of ethereum exemplary. ADA for the time being has numerous bugs and I dont prescribe to change over the greater part of your ethereum to cardano right now.
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 06:29:39 PM
I have not heard much about ADA, but I never believe I will join such a move. ETH is very reliable on the market and popular. It can suddenly speed up and rise so high in price. However, I think you might know best what you are really doing.
Pages:
Jump to: