Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 11. (Read 5918 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 30, 2018, 05:53:27 PM
Well, I would not surpass all my money in one coin, even if there are even reliable large, you need to be able to deversify your risks
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 05:52:06 PM
on the contrary I not sure about ADA, and I believe that the Ethereum coin is more reliable and has more prospects for growth.
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 05:48:31 PM
This is really a very decision. Even I'm considering buying an ADA, since it's up to 80%, but it's really a very potential coin in terms of growth. ETH loses its value over time and time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
August 30, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

I also love ADA - I earned decent money when, at the end of last year, I bought a few thousand of these coins and they rose abruptly in price immediately after that. It's a pity that I did not want to fix my profit and the price has fallen dramatically now. At the same time, I have Ethereum in my portfolio, which I also believe in. I think that it is worth buying both these coins and holding them until the next market growth!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 10:21:15 AM
I think you are wrong and it's a very risky step. ADA may grow big but I don't think it will overcome ethereum. Just try holding your ethereum a bit longer and wait for its recovery to happen. I still believe that the ethereum will remain good in the future.
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 09:58:47 AM
I also like the ADA project very much. But its total amount is too large. These two questions make me very hesitant. This shows that its community is still very weak and it is not easy to use. Therefore, it needs to promote and make a simple wallet.
Activity: 140
August 30, 2018, 09:56:09 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

As long as you convert your ETH to another altcoin that has potential to grow why not. But I'd rather split it do not put all of your ETH in ADA for instance or to any altcoin. Better to divide for a back up just incase it will not work for that specific coin, maybe it works for another altcoin.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
August 30, 2018, 09:47:27 AM
Risky move, with ADA's timeline and so many open questions...it is massively overvalued in my opinion as it is in development while Ethereum is an active platform and currenlty leading in the space. ADA Cadano might be limited to the japanese market similiar to NEO which is mainly adopted by chinese projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 09:42:27 AM
I probably would not do it exactly because I think that in this way I will lose all my ETH, which I have very little, because with this long-term correction I probably lost everything that I had, but a new stage will soon begin.
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 09:41:39 AM
ADA is no doubt a good project, ADA is definitely a good choice because their team shows it, but it will not give strong growth next year or second, but, as you say, there is not much information about ADA behavior, This is your personal decision, now the price is on a bearish level, more than April, do you think you can buy more ADAs now? This is not the best solution to sell all Ethereum. so now ethereum continues to get better and I think it will continue like that for some time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 30, 2018, 09:41:21 AM
Perhaps this is a very good idea. ETH is currently experiencing difficult times. ADA is a strong project that is actively developing and attracting new investors.
Activity: 89
August 30, 2018, 09:32:41 AM
At these prices it's not a bad idea to go long on ADA. Looking at the chart It's value is close to it's all time low. This is not a vapor coin in the sense that there is no working product, even though at this point they are still awhile away from a dedicated use case. The value of ADA is in the mathematics that set it apart from the rest. This project isn't just worried about preventing ASICS to create fair mining for all; they're looking 20 years into the future and planning how to deal with quantum computing. SOLD!
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 09:20:13 AM
It is anything but an awful decision to purchase ADA however I don't think its ADA's an ideal opportunity to moon yet. However, in the event that OP will sit tight at its cost to ascend, I think ADA will influence it to up to $1 one year from now. This token have gigantic volume at any rate, we'll never know with this volume the measure of ADA coursing will diminish after some time and cost will rise.
Activity: 294
August 29, 2018, 11:25:17 PM
I think all altcoins are having a hard time right now. But when viewed from ATH, then Cardano was corrected far more than Ethereum, so if we assume that long-term investment will return all global altcoins closer to the highest price, then I think Cardano has greater potential.
Activity: 95
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 29, 2018, 06:12:40 PM
I did the exact same thing about 3 weeks ago!  The Ethereum price being so low is tempting however I have a feeling about Cardano and I love the presentation layer of the product.  Miles above Ethereum.  
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 06:12:22 PM
There is smart reasoning in your analysis,ADA is cool. I kind of did similar thing with waves, similar circulating supply with ETH but far lower market cap by several magnitude
Activity: 79
August 29, 2018, 06:11:34 PM
I think this is not the best solution to sell the ethereum. hell is a good coin, but the ethereum has a greater potential for price growth
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 06:11:02 PM
Ethereum is still the best altcoin in cryptocurrency! The present price setback has nothing to do with utility and value of ethereum platform! I think ethereum price will break out soon!
Activity: 80
August 29, 2018, 06:09:17 PM
This can be a good moment to enter on market while everything is cheap, why do you think ADA is a good choice? Do you have any relevant information?
Ether can raise again soon, while ADA don't know at all.
ADA is definitely a great option as their team shows it, but, as you say, there is not that much of information about ada's behavior, so currently ethereum keeps being better and I think it will continue to be like that for some time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 29, 2018, 06:03:28 PM
That is will be brave decision, but i think that you dont need to hurry up with this decisin. Ethereum have a Lindi effect, so, if Bitcoin is digital gold, than - Ethereum is digital silver. However - a lot of projects still starts treir ICO's through Ethereum platform.
Pages:
Jump to: