Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 8. (Read 5918 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 17, 2018, 12:01:00 PM
If I were in your shoes I'd buy some Eth again.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 11:59:40 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

No one will argue with you since no body really knows the future of the particular coin , and ADA is also a promising coin and have a nice platform which is Cardano , otherwise ETH is declining continuously , so maybe you are in the right decision of your holding .
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 11:56:51 AM
If i were you i would not be foolish to sell all ETH to buy ADA. In terms of current and future potentials, ETH is still a worthwhile currency for us to keep. And now is the time of ETH is rising so you should keep ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 08:56:25 AM
If there is a chance that I want to sold all of my ethereum holding I do that for now because, I was little upset of the dump price in the market. I bought ethereum when it is in low price but now I lose my profit every time I check the market price and I'm planning to sell it and buy new promising and has a potential coin for this year. Eth is one of my favorite coins in crypto but I have no choice I'm gonna sell it for now or convert it to bitcoin or ADA I think.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:51:56 AM
I wouldn't back you on this because eth is one of the most valuable coin, and i think eth is better than ADA because ADA's developing is very very slow. But if you believe in ADA, it is no problem because my friend did the same thing. He said that ADA has a good future.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 05:45:27 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
Now it seems that you have made a correct decision. When ETH is the most valuable, you redeem the ADA, and the reserves are definitely not small. And now the price of ETH has fallen so much, you have perfectly avoided this drop, Very good
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 05:43:25 AM
Now that you convert ETH through the ADA is a wise decision, because if you hold onto ETH, the more risky you are, the more eth would be for me to get the other coin to be better for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 04:35:12 AM
ADA is indeed a better development, its future is increasingly emanating to become a valuable coin. But of course, that cannot happen suddenly, requires a long process to be able to make it happen. It is good to implement investments in the ADA from now on, but not by selling all the assets in the ETH. Because ETH is a much better and promising coin today.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
September 15, 2018, 04:30:09 AM
I think both ethereum and ada are potential, but ada has low cap today and it is black horse. I would bet on ada next year, they should perform their product.
My portfolio include this coin as well as ethereum and Neo
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 04:22:21 AM
If you were able to sell your ethereum before the recent dump, I will like to say congratulations to you. Ethereum has been on steady decline for many months and it's likely to remain so for the rest if the year.

I do not think that it will fall for another three months. I hope that growth will return soon. And cardano does not show himself as confidently as we would like. I would advise simply to wait.
Activity: 157
September 15, 2018, 03:56:17 AM
You don't sell all ETH you have. should you sell a bit of ETH to buy ADA. We all know that the current fall in ETH but these coins still have enormous opportunities to ride again. The price of the coins is not stable and it is very difficult to be predicted. But we must be sure that the ETH will rise in the future.
Activity: 29
September 15, 2018, 03:55:43 AM

I will choose ADA, it is really a very potential coin in terms of growth. But I still keep ETH.
Activity: 448
September 15, 2018, 03:52:58 AM
The Ethereum of course has lost its value and consider the purchase of ADA there all the time bearing in mind the cost of the ADA.Ethereum can and will recover to its former level, I think that Ethereum is a serious coin occupying the second place in the list and we will see growth.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
September 15, 2018, 03:36:50 AM
If you were able to sell your ethereum before the recent dump, I will like to say congratulations to you. Ethereum has been on steady decline for many months and it's likely to remain so for the rest if the year.
Activity: 31
September 15, 2018, 03:30:20 AM
Well you have your reasons for making that decision but I will not make it
Activity: 136
September 15, 2018, 03:28:48 AM
I think in the world of economy, inflation is a normal thing, it can come back in the future, and it can improve and the situation will improve again. Not entirely the industry can always increase, there will definitely also be receding. In my opinion, it would be better to maintain the ETH, which is clearly evident, it can provide good results. ADA might also be good, you can buy it for long-term investments, but that doesn't mean you have to sell all of your ETH.
Activity: 32
September 15, 2018, 03:24:06 AM
Market prices are fluctuating, all coin falls. But I still decided to hold my ETH now and wait for the market to rebound. About ADA coin I can buy more, not sell ETH to invest in it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 03:21:07 AM
I keep both of this altcoins. ADA has a good solid team, but I still prefer ETH most and believe Vitalik and co. will implement Casper/sharding update successfully.
Activity: 252
September 15, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
I think ADA is a potential coin, and now it's cheap. There is no problem with your choice.

I think you can sell half of your purchase ADA and then the other half will hold. Portfolio investing might be better.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
September 15, 2018, 03:12:13 AM
at least if it is indeed interested in Cardano don't sacrifice all the ethereum. It would be quite unfortunate if the ethereum has a much better rise of Cardano. better allocate some to Cardano and save some of the rest to remain in the ethereum. This is a strategy to avoid resting in one of the coins only.
Dumping the other and going all in to the other is such a bad idea especially if both coins have potential.
ETH has the biggest volume in altcoins now, the price maybe down but it's justifiable as even cardano is down significantly, it's better to sell
some of your ETH holdings and diversified it with other altcoins like ADA, XRP, and even NEO which is also a good coin.
Pages:
Jump to: