Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 26. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 11:30:19 AM
I wouldn't risk it, and I don't recommend it. Ethereum has already established itself as the most promising altcoin and it will develop in the future. ADA is not a bad coin, but I wouldn't sell all my eth for her. I bought a few coins ADA but with free funds.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 09:11:14 AM
I think. that you did nothing wrong. ETH will always be a coin 2 after bitcoin. ETH is the most popular and demanded coin.
Activity: 109
July 05, 2018, 10:10:36 AM
The ADA is indeed a potential coin, and I have invested in it. I believe it will give me a rich return when the bull market arrives.
Activity: 280
July 05, 2018, 09:54:09 AM
I believe that you should not do this. The price of Cardano is not so high that for it to sell all the ETH. it is better to leave the Ethereum and buy Cardano, especially since I literally the other day I saw an article that said that Cardano is one of the cheap and promising altcoins in 2018.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 05, 2018, 09:00:49 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

Actually thats the problem of some traders in crypto world, they lost patience easily then ended up lose huge amount of money. Etherium its the best and most successful altcoin in the market today, it has the largest market cap and trading volume which has so much potential and can even beat up bitcoin someday as being the best coin in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 05, 2018, 03:25:17 AM
I  think that Cardano has all the chances  to surpass Ethereum. Cardano  guarantees the users the security of their data provision process. I think that this feature will gain more popularity for this coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 03:06:11 AM
I watch the ICO bubble on the ETH blockchain, I do not like this situation. Hopefully other blockchain will be better such as ADA / Waves
Activity: 97
July 04, 2018, 05:47:42 PM
Well the best thing you could to do is to own both of them, even though ADA looks like a promising project, yes it could bring a lot of profit because it is still recent but you could have diversified.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 05:44:10 PM
That's your own investment decision and everyone has his or her own investment decision, for me i won't sell all my eth for ADA, rather if I have ADA, I will sell my ADA and buy more eth. I like ethereum and I believe in the future of eth.
Activity: 40
July 04, 2018, 05:40:39 PM
I think ADA is a very fantastic project and it has potentials of getting big and massive but you gotta be ready to hold for long term. what I am not cool with about ADA is its total number of supply. I think it is too much. But hey great move.
Activity: 500
July 04, 2018, 05:11:14 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is one of the most successful projects at present with a lot of potential for the future. Taking into consideration, the current condition of the cryptomarket, it is natural to have doubts, but I don't think that ADA is a better option.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 04:07:00 PM
You can have a good and easy profit if you monitor the price of Ethereum, I dont think it`s a good idea to sell your ETH and buy ADA.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 03:17:50 PM
I do not think you should sell your eth now, by wanting to get an ADA, even if the low value of ETH and ADA you do not sell your investment in ETH, and you will also get a good profit by waiting for the high price. .

Although as I see, Cardano is showing the better price growth progress, it would be better if you hold both Ethereum and ADA. ETH will be needed for different ICOs and Smart contracts, and Cardano is cool for trading.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 02:21:16 PM
It's up to you if you believe in ethereum better you stay in ethereum but if you do not believe and switch to another coin just leave ethereum and there's also a good coin like this ethereum
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
July 04, 2018, 02:18:59 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
Not a very good decision.
Of course ETH is in downtrend but it is constantly growing following BTC.
You could have divided your funds like 50% to ADA and 50% to ETH.
Activity: 252
July 04, 2018, 02:14:08 PM
For me ethereum still one of the most potentially coin to expect in future, but if you think you lose confidence in this coin, and since ADA is doing good, well so go sell that ethereum and buy ADA,but don't forget that we warned you about this, and don't feel bitter if ever the price comes the other way around.
Activity: 448
July 04, 2018, 01:47:05 PM
I believe this is a wrong move. Ethereum price was falling but that was not its end. As you can see in the past few days, the price has gone up with about 3% increase. I believe those that bought ethereum when the price was low will have something to rejoice upon by the last quarter of this 2019.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
July 04, 2018, 01:41:13 PM
Not necessarily a bad decision to cash out a high market coin and put it into something smaller, with the idea that there is much more potential to multiply one's money. Much easier for a low market-cap coin to do the 2-10x thing than ETH.

But one has to get lucky and pick the right coin. It's not like ADA is exactly a low market-cap coin either. So it's sort of a risk. Could work out, who knows.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
July 04, 2018, 01:29:36 PM
I think it is not a good decision to sell Ethereum to buy ADA.  Ethereum is a fast developing system compared to ADA. To get a profit from ADA will take much longer time.
Activity: 378
July 02, 2018, 07:30:47 AM
Such questions have many sides. It is very difficult for you to suggest the correct solution in this situation. The market is unpredictable. I would not rush to sell ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: