Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 43. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 256
June 02, 2018, 11:14:53 PM
Bad Move, Ethereum will go Proof of Stake soon and they are going to fork to stop ASIC rumors  and ZkSnarks and Swarm are under developement.
Read about ZkSnarks and Swarm development.

But we dont know when will ethereum will go proof of stake. I heared rumors back in 2017 that it will be on this year (2018) but still no more further news about of swapping to proof of stake. But still Ethereum has a solid foundation. If you preffer to have a big gain in short period of time changing to ada is better but if you want to hold for a long time better stick with ethereum.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
June 02, 2018, 10:45:59 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
ADA takes time to raise the price even 1000 Satoshi because in every order we can see sellwall lined up.
I'd better buy and hold Ethereum while the price goes down like now but I'll buy it with fiat. So when Bitcoin and Ethereum go up then I get double profit.

I am holding Eth too and I have ADA  for long term. ADA has solid development team and a very good whitepaper. I like these two coins. Though I am saddened  with mews that some ICOs are migrating to their own main net leaving the Ethereum platform. Eth is becoming a standard ICO platfporm to collect funds before having thier own main net.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 10:36:27 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
ADA takes time to raise the price even 1000 Satoshi because in every order we can see sellwall lined up.
I'd better buy and hold Ethereum while the price goes down like now but I'll buy it with fiat. So when Bitcoin and Ethereum go up then I get double profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 10:33:23 PM
ADA is really a potential altcoin and it will grow strongly in the future. I bought it 2 weeks ago and I will hold it until 2021. I think the ADA will need a long time to develop everything and bring in revenue for the investors.
Activity: 266
June 02, 2018, 10:32:02 PM
I'm not saying that Cardano is a bad project, but it still does not work. At the same time, the ethereum has proved itself for a long time. This is a reliable platform that really works. About the reduction in the number of ICO does not agree. Lately, there have been a lot of good projects on the ethereum. For example, NKN, Sentinel protocol etc. In general, nothing happened with ICO. At the same time, Caradano is just waiting.
Its not good idea when you have opinion to sell etherium just for Ada since etherium is better than Ada. In long term i will say both coins are really good potential but its not good enough to buy Ada because of selling etherium. You need to sell other coin to buy Ada and hold your etherium stronger than other.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 10:30:55 PM
If you believe you made the right decision, that is great. Who cares what other people thinks about.

In my take, avg people will not buy ETH b/c it is too expensive. Would you rather have only 1 ETH or few hundreds of ADA for same money? This is EXACTLY like Bitcoin and Litecoin.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

Personally, I would not say that Cardano is a bad project, but it still does not work. At the same time, Ethereum has proven itself for a long time.
This is a truly functioning trusted platform. Cardano is still a young but promising project, but I am more confident in Ethereum than in Cardano.

Activity: 225
June 02, 2018, 10:13:15 PM
eth lately is declining ico everywhere but like there is not much improvement and lately there are also ico scam making eth increasingly lost trust.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 10:07:28 PM
That no good idea because Ethereum has working product already and the community become more strong, and ADA still under development and i dont see yet any third party use their Blockchain. Make invest in any crypto is speculation so much better to put that money in others different coins, now alot of competitor of ADA like NEO, EOS, XLM and they also has massive potential. Ethereum still become the biggest altcoin according to marketcap and hard for other to replace it.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
June 02, 2018, 09:38:25 PM

ADA has a very strong potential of course. But it would have been a lot better if you did not completely abandon ship with Ethereum. It would have been much better for your portfolio as well. Diversity is the better choice. Moreover, just like ADA, Ethereum has so much potential. There is nothing to worry about ICOs seemingly declining. It is, after all, already thickly populated with scam ones. They have to be removed from the ICO market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 09:34:57 PM
I think should not have sold all your ETH , you should have only sold half of it and bought ADA so the risk would not be that much because ETH has already a usage in ICOs and in smart contracts. Even though ADA has so much potential it could take a while before it goes to the moon.
Activity: 462
June 02, 2018, 09:02:46 PM
The new ICOs are not on the decline. Cardano fluctuates even more in price than the etherium, so I think that the etherium is better suited to save your money. In addition, I'm not sure if the Cardano team will be able to surpass the capitalization twice from the one that is now. I'm not talking about ranking in the top three of the Crypto-currency
Activity: 217
June 02, 2018, 08:49:35 PM
I must say that selling all your Ethereum as one of most stable and perspective coin, is wrong decision.
Ethereum will be developed as Proof of Stake soon, other things related to ETH are under development, so it will gets more practical use.
But maybe you know something what we dont about ADA?...
Selling all ETH isn't a good choice of OP, I agree. If ETH isn't anymore related to BTC price like in January it will incerase value a lot. I don't see any need to buy ADA instead of ETH, too.
Activity: 171
June 02, 2018, 08:44:09 PM
They are both good in terms of long and short term. And I can see that in terms of hack proof, ADA is much greater than ethereum. In terms of the gain, I can say that you will gain more in holding ADA than ETH, because of the less price of ADA it has a greater tendency to increase more than the ethereum, but anyways you still did a good move, I hope you still gain profit in selling your ETH.
Activity: 229
June 02, 2018, 08:36:28 PM
It is really very decision.  Even, i am considering buying ADA as it is down to 80%, but it is really a very potential coin in terms of growth. ETH losing its value over time and time.
I think it's not worth selling ETN now, the price is very low, and the chances of its growth are good, I think after 4-5 months and ETN will stabilize and start to grow, while ADA does not know how to stand on the market, I would not hurry and waited a couple months and thought about whether to sell ETH or not.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
June 02, 2018, 07:54:56 PM
I must say that selling all your Ethereum as one of most stable and perspective coin, is wrong decision.
Ethereum will be developed as Proof of Stake soon, other things related to ETH are under development, so it will gets more practical use.
But maybe you know something what we dont about ADA?...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:23:18 PM
You should have sold the Ethereum. ADA is now on the wave of HYIP and PR by forum users. Or maybe it's just a viral idea. Though... ADA will fall, will fight, and Ethereum as it went its own way, and will go up.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 02, 2018, 07:20:14 PM

In my opinion, your ADA selection might bring better profits than ethereum in the future, but on the other hand, I think ethereum is maybe the best altcoin of the cryptocurrency world.
ADA is a nice coin to invest in though they are kind of like Ethereum so there is no purpose in purchasing it. Bitcoin is the one to invest in.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
June 02, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

In my opinion, your ADA selection might bring better profits than ethereum in the future, but on the other hand, I think ethereum is maybe the best altcoin of the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 02, 2018, 01:47:07 PM
ethereum is not a bad choice for investment, same as ADA. if you have choose ADA to hold, that's fine, both eth and ada are good for investment. if only I have enough money to invest, I would rather choose ADA than eth too.
Pages:
Jump to: