Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 44. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
June 02, 2018, 01:41:54 PM
Both are a great coins. Why don't you just invest in both? But I guess you are making a great move here. Ethereum's marketcap is so high already compared to ADA's marketcap although I'm pretty sure it will be higher later.. In the term of investment, I would say ADA is more profitable for the long-term because it has gained massive attention from public also it is rated B on one famous review agency.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
June 02, 2018, 01:41:02 PM
Its sad that you lost your interest with eth and sold everything you when eth has a lot to offer and has a bright future but since you bought ADA and this coin is one of favorite coin I guess you made the right choice. Ada is still very cheap it means it can give you more profit but this is for long term hold and I hope you will hold at least 1 to 2 years thats when you see the progress of the project and also the value of the clin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 02, 2018, 01:35:27 PM
I think that's a good idea, because the price of ADA will rise higher than the ETH price for now.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
Cryptocurrency is highly speculative; absolutely anybody can just throw a price, cross their fingers, and hope for the best, but understanding the market cap potential can better suit you when trying to come up with a price prediction. Cardano (ADA) is not going to succeed in the future; I firmly believe Cardano has high quality aspects that could provide a great use in the future, but with such a high supply, the price is not going to reach levels like that. Provided Cardano is successful in its implementation and adoption, you could very well see it hit somewhere around 10 or 25 or maybe even 50 billion dollar market caps by 2025. Seeing it hit market caps of those numbers, you could expect the price to be somewhere between $0.20-$1 (That’s assuming the total supply is released, if you went with current numbers, it would be more like around $1.60ish which is a HUGE jump from its current price of $0.02)
Activity: 210
June 02, 2018, 01:29:31 PM
I think OP has made wrong decision by selling ETH and bought ADA, already we are seeing huge potential about ETH compared to ADA.
Activity: 291
June 02, 2018, 01:28:07 PM
I suggest not, because I think it is more profitable to invest in ETH than ADA.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
June 02, 2018, 01:27:19 PM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
Hi, I think that you sold all ETH to buy ADA is not the best idea! I think that you should invest in ADA by part of your ETH value and also invest in other altcoin! Do not put all your resources in one possibility.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 01:23:43 PM
I support the author! I myself have ADA in a lot more than the rest of Altcoins. Strong team and great development potential)
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 01:20:56 PM
in fact it all depends on you. but it does not hurt to also buy ADA, because I think this coin has good potential. it would be better if it still has both coins.
Activity: 532
June 02, 2018, 01:19:35 PM
Cardano is a good choice, and yes, it can double easily, because it's young coin. But for long term I prefer Ethereum and I think it gan give 2x-3x till the end of this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
June 02, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
It is good for you to buy ADA as your next investment asset. Because the ADA is beginning to show the crypto that the ADA is able to become an alternative to high-quality coins in the future. However, it would be much better if you did not use ETH to trade it with ADA. Ethereum has a better platform and quality than the ADA, the potential ethereum to be a valuable coin in the future is stronger. So it's best to keep your ETH and use your coins or other money to get the ADA.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
June 02, 2018, 01:09:58 PM
the etherium is not so bad as to sell it completely, but hell has potential, but the etherium has already been tested by time
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
June 02, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
Very bad move, the coins have a lot to do with adoption and use cases and ADA is too little and too late in most aspects. If you don´t like ethereum, you should consider NEO.
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 01:00:36 PM
With the current ADA price, there is nothing wrong if you sell ETH to buy the ADA and hold it for some time. Looks like ADA has a good future, maybe ADA can increase its price up to several times in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
June 02, 2018, 12:24:41 PM
if in my opinion better to wait for ETH rise again you just sell, if even now it is very detrimental price also being unstable.

ADA can easily double
Yes, the ADA can double and triple because the price of the ADA is now very cheap. I also think that during this time people should invest in ADA rather than hold ETH
Activity: 921
June 02, 2018, 12:23:19 PM
In the coming weeks, Bitcoin will go up and Ethereum will follow it. Cardano is still a young but promising project, but I'm more confident in Ethereum than in Cardano.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 08:15:19 AM
I'm not saying that Cardano is a bad project, but it still does not work. At the same time, the ethereum has proved itself for a long time. This is a reliable platform that really works. About the reduction in the number of ICO does not agree. Lately, there have been a lot of good projects on the ethereum. For example, NKN, Sentinel protocol etc. In general, nothing happened with ICO. At the same time, Caradano is just waiting.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 02, 2018, 08:13:48 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
For me ethereum still one of the most potentially coin to expect in future,but if you think you lose confidence in this coin,and since ADA is doing good,well so go sell that ethereum and buy ada,but dont forget that we warned you about this,and dont feel bitter if ever the price comes the other way around
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
June 02, 2018, 08:09:43 AM
I would not have put everything in one token, I would have divided the investments in half, although both are promising.
Activity: 448
June 02, 2018, 08:07:28 AM
I think it's not that good decision to sell your eth as I feel like you should leave some, yes I agree that ada is worth 1/10 th of eth marketcap but right now they have nothing but a well written whitepaper and in my opinion that can't justrify the marketcap right now. Yes it has potential but if it is not an easy task to deliver what they write in the whitepaper. I also have some ada in my portfolio but it's not that big, the same can be said about eos.
Pages:
Jump to: