Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 45. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:51:13 AM
Everyone has their own opinion. and therefore I would not invest now in other coins, but instead would leave it invested on ETH as much as possible.  Etherum is a solid coin that has proven itself in the crypto industry. So, I.would prefer to leave it invested in etherum
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 07:00:59 AM
That no good idea, in my opinion ETH still better than ADA because the adoption is more easy for cryptocurrency community and the market cap is bigger, supply of ADA is too big and the market cap should be increase many times so the price also possible to increase. For the better split your money in to some different coins, there are alot of competitor of ETH, and in my opinion beside ADA other potential project is EOS, ZIL and ONT.
Activity: 112
June 02, 2018, 06:44:44 AM
Sounds like you are confident to ADA,im sure if you did your own research we shouldnt take one coin seriously or go all in with a single coin because of the market's volatility.  if the coin you have has failed it will give you a lot of losses remember coins in bloobaths has been falling half of their initial prices that is why we need to take bitcoin's movements seriously to be safe to prevent yourself from these crashes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 02, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
ADA is indeed a good coin, you lost confidence in ETH and then invested in ADA I think there is no problem. But if it were me, I would not choose to convert all ETHs to ADAs, because it still has good upside potential based on ETH's current price of $594.
Activity: 574
June 02, 2018, 06:30:20 AM
I think you do not sell your investment in ethereum, because for us the future of ethereum is also a very good future that you get, because for us will produce many things in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 02, 2018, 06:23:06 AM
You can invest ADA as a 2nd investment coin. In my opinion, ETH investment is still beneficial at this point. Prices of the altcoin are falling sharply but will recover in the near future! I believe so!
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
June 02, 2018, 06:19:22 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
no, i suggest to hold on eth only.
which is more certain and more prominent.
now eth much in demand and widely used for existing platfrom altcoin, I think in the coming year will continue to grow

Indeed, I am prefer holding ethereum than others altcoin. I think Ethereum more profitable and have limited supply than cardano. Ethereum is good platform for bussiness and many reputable company using ethereum network for their bussiness purpose.
Ethereum demand will increase as long many platform using ethereum blockchain and we know that most token in cryptomarket using ethereum blockchain
Activity: 154
June 02, 2018, 06:12:01 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

We know that Cardano is a very serious Altcoin, and has a market capitalization that is still quite low when compared with Ethereum.
And I also believe if we have patience with this Altcoin, at least two years from now, it seems that it will not end with disappointment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 06:06:32 AM
no, i suggest to hold on eth only.
which is more certain and more prominent.
now eth much in demand and widely used for existing platfrom altcoin, I think in the coming year will continue to grow
Activity: 238
June 02, 2018, 06:06:18 AM
Just like the other Altcoin, Cardano is losing momentum this year.
It will not be easy to restore altcoin performance constantly, but I believe Cardano has a team of developers who will prove it in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 06:01:18 AM
The ether is currently undervalued, and at this moment it's time to buy it and prepare for the future ICO. This summer will be very rich for good projects, so I sincerely advise you to buy the ETH in good quantities. Neo looks good for investment in new projects.
Activity: 78
June 02, 2018, 06:00:04 AM
I think Cardano is a good choice.  Maybe not so great for short term but in long term i am sure this coin will be very successful.
Activity: 420
June 02, 2018, 05:58:10 AM
ADA is still good. I don't think there is any problem with your choice. ETH's price fluctuation is so small that the profit we can get is too low. I think that investing in ADA has a better chance of earning bigger profits!
Activity: 205
June 02, 2018, 05:56:49 AM
You can also lose confidence in ADA, as in ETH.  Yes, the project is really very good.  But at the moment it is developing very slowly.  And I would leave some of the money in ETH.
It is currently the most useless coin in top 10, you cant do anything with ADA, yes that is right! No product = no use.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 05:56:30 AM
I think this is not a wise strategy. It is best to diversify the risks and invest in several crypto currencies
Activity: 168
June 02, 2018, 05:54:50 AM
When viewed from the market capitalization, it seems very simple, and available 10-fold growth potential if in the future both are considered equal. But it seems that when the Ethereum situation is corrected, Cardano is also battered. So although it is mathematically very potential, but not easy for Cardano to replace Ethereum.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 01, 2018, 02:39:45 AM
ethereum and Cardano is a nice coin equal to future investment. even though the ethereum more senior but the developments indicated Cardano could be intense competition in altcoin. invest both no problem and thus results will be even greater opportunities. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 126
June 02, 2018, 05:46:24 AM
If you look at the data two months ago, Eth is currently up 49% while Cardano 41%, so it can be said both altcoin has a similar trend.
But perhaps in the longer span of time, Cardano has a greater percentage potential.
Activity: 20
June 02, 2018, 12:29:16 AM
etherium is already at the top next to btc, you got to be kidding me why you sold it all? if i was you i should have just diversify it. etherium will rise again sooner.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
June 01, 2018, 10:49:57 AM
I would not take Cardano for a short time. Perhaps it is worth taking a coin for a long time at the expense of big plans of developers. The most important thing is that these plans begin to be realized. If there is little ICO projects it will have a negative impact on Cardano.
Pages:
Jump to: