Pages:
Author

Topic: Sold all my ETH and bought ADA - page 46. (Read 5934 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
Your move is really risky. ETH has good news. So everybody wait for increasing. I think ADA is very long invest. It will increase slowly
Correct, also Cardano still doesn´t have working product, so how can Cardano have such a value?
I think Cardano is very overvalued now! So be careful when buying.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 10:42:39 AM
I think it will be very valuable later on. I hope you will not regret that you sold this at this price and you will get good results with your new investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 04:34:40 PM
I think that ADA is a promising project that will be able to succeed in the future, but I do not agree with you about Ethereum. Ethereum is a good project that is already second in the crypto-currency market and it is actively developing.
Activity: 182
May 30, 2018, 12:22:34 PM
Sadly this decision you made is two months old right now.. how are you doing? Do you regret doing it? I have heard only complaints about that coin recently
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Community Manager hire me
May 30, 2018, 10:26:02 AM
than you sell all your ETH and buy ADA, you better buy EOS, because the profit earned is greater.
But the EOS already has a huge capitalization. On the other hand, there is not much difference what to buy - any normal small coin will grow faster than ETH if the market will be bullish.
Activity: 27
May 30, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

This was not a wise decision in my opinion, ETH is a very solid coin. I think that ETH has good potential and will grow fastest in alt coins.
Activity: 266
May 30, 2018, 10:06:01 AM
Your move is really risky. ETH has good news. So everybody wait for increasing. I think ADA is very long invest. It will increase slowly
Activity: 728
May 30, 2018, 09:54:10 AM
In crypto i learnt one thing - never sell all till you didnt make 10x or more. Don't want to tell that ADA is bad investment, but may be you should diversify and leave some ETH?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 09:45:17 AM
I think it is not a good idea because eth is one of the most valuable coin, and i think eth is better than ADA because ADA's developing is very very slow. But if you believe in ADA, it is no problem because my friend did the same thing. He said that ADA has a good future.
Activity: 274
May 30, 2018, 09:42:16 AM
I am in the similar sittuation... but still didnt tranfered my ether into nothing else... so I will wait some time to see...
Activity: 182
May 30, 2018, 09:35:49 AM
Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.
new ICO's on decline is a matter of ETH? You are seeing the wrong problem. I think that is for some reason, the market is not good condition, scam, ... and many other reasons. In that bad condition, it has affected the whole market.

ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential.
If you have decided this. I think, you had a little rush.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
May 30, 2018, 09:35:48 AM
if you 1 month previous the level catch you think mantikli a moves. but I ETH by selling at risk I would not. altcoin a risky market. because bitcoin-based. bitcoin market kadae fast toparlanamiyor. EHT very guven to. yatirimlarla the right proportional. and continuous market the volume of positive feeds.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
May 30, 2018, 09:32:38 AM
You can also lose confidence in ADA, as in ETH.  Yes, the project is really very good.  But at the moment it is developing very slowly.  And I would leave some of the money in ETH.
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
https://coinspot.me
May 30, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
ADA is worth 1/10th of ETH in terms of market cap, but has so much more potential. Completely lost my confidence in ETH as new ICO's on decline, unknown inflation etc etc.

What do you mean by "unknown inflation"
Ethereum still has a lot of roadmaps and good plan ahead. So, I hope you regret sold your ETH and bought Cardano.
Don't be wrong, I also like ADA, but that's not a good decision when you only throw your money in one bucket.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 30, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

Etherium has everything in terms of market cap and trading volume in the market which means your investments is secured. It will always depend on how you trade, its just a matter of buying and selling at the right time in order for you to earn huge profit in this market. But it's your money we have nothing to do with that and you know what is best for you, we can only give you an idea on how the market works, but I suggest to do some research before investing in some coins because some are not legit or a scam.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 30, 2018, 05:24:02 AM
I think it is too risky to sell all eth and buy in ADA. You may buy in some ADAs, but I think you had better hold the eth you have.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 30, 2018, 05:15:21 AM
than you sell all your ETH and buy ADA, you better buy EOS, because the profit earned is greater.
Activity: 364
May 30, 2018, 05:05:29 AM
I recommend not, because the price of ETH will increase very high than the price of ADA.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
May 30, 2018, 05:02:40 AM
I do not think that you need to invest everything in one coin, you can still look at neo or eos for example.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 05:02:20 AM
Selling Ethereum to buy Cardano (ADA ) seems to be a good strategy because of the future of ADA is bright. ADA for sure will be a strong competitor of ETH, already is been seen today as the Japanese Ethereum !!
Pages:
Jump to: