Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution to Etherum - page 2. (Read 15743 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
January 21, 2019, 02:49:06 AM

Scam ICOs started to spread because there is an easy way for them to earn while hide identity online. SEC regulating the ICO wouldn't be necessary if there is just a regulatory body that will check the team's credibility just as how WAVES are doing.  EOS has safer solution than ETH since they only support projects that is legit and are supported by the foundation.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
January 21, 2019, 02:15:57 AM
Etherum low value and ridiculous dump is all due to the block chains fault

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

Until Etherum reviews it’s contract creations terms and policies,
it has the dangers of been overcome by more comprehensive Blockchain
It has the tendencies of been ridiculously cheap

Unfortunately, the entire crypto market is going through very difficult times. Therefore, even good coins temporarily become cheaper. But in any case, the situation should improve over time. Now we just need patience - we can see the bull run in the market and the rapid rise in price of Ethereum in the middle of next year.
Let's face what is happening now, it's part of the market and at least we have witness this early and only time would tell
when are we going to see a new price increase again. There is no definite time but as long as you believe the market will go back to its great days, that will make you stronger and you will make a risky decision without fear, at this time, investing is good because a lot has fear on the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 12:46:36 AM
Etherum low value and ridiculous dump is all due to the block chains fault

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

Until Etherum reviews it’s contract creations terms and policies,
it has the dangers of been overcome by more comprehensive Blockchain
It has the tendencies of been ridiculously cheap

Unfortunately, the entire crypto market is going through very difficult times. Therefore, even good coins temporarily become cheaper. But in any case, the situation should improve over time. Now we just need patience - we can see the bull run in the market and the rapid rise in price of Ethereum in the middle of next year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 10, 2019, 06:56:20 PM
I think tron can be a good solution for ethereum. Due to its high demand and use by gamers.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
January 10, 2019, 06:51:35 PM
It high time ethereum become harder for scammer to use to defraud unsuspecting investors. Although, I do not believe ethereum decentralized nature caused the low price of ether, but I believe ethereum platform can protect investors from scam project!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
January 10, 2019, 09:37:43 AM
ICOs hurt ethereum too much.
Too many ICOs turned to scam and they cashed out very fast.
So for now there is no hope for ethereum even if they can make 25k transactions in a second.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
January 10, 2019, 09:34:46 AM
I think ethereum is the best way to get money and Ethereum has given us the power to do what Bitcoin can't do.

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 09:19:04 AM
That's right.  Many scammers took advantage of blockchain ethereum and made a lot of useless coins, it is hoped that the team will solve this problem in the near future!
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 10, 2019, 08:28:02 AM
We have no choice when ethereum prices continues to suffer in all time low. Because not all users are intending to create a token to scam other, but also other wants to create useful altcoin. But I think ethereum will resolve this matter in the future.
most likely Ethereum will not be able to do this and to remove scam projects will be able  only regulation of the market by governments
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 10, 2019, 07:57:00 AM
the solution to increasing the price of ethereum is to attract more investors here and to make it necessary to spread ethereal wells to attract more people to invest in it.

It's an easy problem to attract some investors to invest in ETH and even we don't need to attract it, all we need is from ETH itself, I hope the ETH team can provide new features for ETH. And as we know ETH will be on hardfork on January 14-19 and I hope that Hardfork will give a new nuance to ETH so that it can attract many investors to invest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 10, 2019, 07:51:23 AM
We have no choice when ethereum prices continues to suffer in all time low. Because not all users are intending to create a token to scam other, but also other wants to create useful altcoin. But I think ethereum will resolve this matter in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 10, 2019, 02:23:15 AM
I don't see your logic that creating ERC-20 coins and smart contracts are dumping the price of Ethereum, after all it is only a platform that is being used for them to launch. Ethereum became oversold in my opinion due to the ICO funds from ERC-20 token sales being cashed in to preserve project funds in FIAT. If you notice once it dropped under $90 it very quickly rebounded to $150.
Most probably but there are a lot of factors behind the fall of ETH.
But nothing really serious IMO because we've seen this kind of trend in the past, ETH will fall and next thing will happen is that it will recover.
It's just a matter of time and the development will improve again, people coming in, keep buying and rise significantly.
It's like a cycle, we should take advantage to that cycle, and now we are in the stage where we should be buying.
indeed there are many factors that make the price of ETH down, but I agree with your opinion that the decline in ETH prices is a cycle that later prices will return to recover so do not panic and over speculate. just follow this game and later we feel along with the benefits.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
January 10, 2019, 01:45:47 AM
I don't see your logic that creating ERC-20 coins and smart contracts are dumping the price of Ethereum, after all it is only a platform that is being used for them to launch. Ethereum became oversold in my opinion due to the ICO funds from ERC-20 token sales being cashed in to preserve project funds in FIAT. If you notice once it dropped under $90 it very quickly rebounded to $150.
Most probably but there are a lot of factors behind the fall of ETH.
But nothing really serious IMO because we've seen this kind of trend in the past, ETH will fall and next thing will happen is that it will recover.
It's just a matter of time and the development will improve again, people coming in, keep buying and rise significantly.
It's like a cycle, we should take advantage to that cycle, and now we are in the stage where we should be buying.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
January 10, 2019, 12:27:42 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
January 10, 2019, 12:17:33 AM
completely agree with you, tokens are easy to create and for ETH scammers this is paradise .. every day an innumerable number of tokens with similar names are created, to deceive inconsiderate people .. if developers don't manage this chaos, I’m afraid that ETH will fade..I hope that the following updates will solve all these questions and ETH will win the hearts of people again
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 12:11:49 AM
I am fully confident that Ethereum really has great potential for development. A good development team, great technology and real benefits for the digital community. In the coming weeks, the price of Eth may decline slightly, but in any case, the coin will steadily increase in value over time.
The next upgrade is going to make ethereum an even better coin than what it was, so I do not understand what people are doing and why they are not buying all the ethereum they can, ethereum is not going to remain at these levels for long and when it begins to skyrocket again then we are going to have many threads of people complaining about how they missed their chance when they had months to buy ethereum and they did nothing.
Activity: 434
January 02, 2019, 02:26:06 PM
I am fully confident that Ethereum really has great potential for development. A good development team, great technology and real benefits for the digital community. In the coming weeks, the price of Eth may decline slightly, but in any case, the coin will steadily increase in value over time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
January 01, 2019, 09:47:53 AM
Etherum for the first time in view years are actually focusing and directing attention towards their products development and it has yielded good positive output
With increasing demand and a price surge of about 83%
If this can continue, then etherum can be number 2 in few weeks
Activity: 364
January 01, 2019, 09:38:14 AM
the solution to increasing the price of ethereum is to attract more investors here and to make it necessary to spread ethereal wells to attract more people to invest in it.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
December 28, 2018, 04:44:57 PM
maybe with more stringent rules in making new tokens will be one of the best solutions to improve ethereum quality, although the fall factor in eth prices is also felt by other coins, but as a pioneer of smart contrack eth must quickly improve before all really leaving it.
Pages:
Jump to: