Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution to Etherum - page 6. (Read 15743 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
December 07, 2018, 06:58:43 PM
ethereum has a strong community and smart dev team,,
the price of eth down was because the impact from the current market, wich mean its normal
then when the market is back, i believe eth price will back too

Everything is down right now. So it's not only about eth platform. The good thing with this platform is that the dev team is continuously finding ways on how to make this a better platform for everybody. They are visible to the community and you really know that they are doing something for this project. So once the market returns to its golden days, and so is the eth price.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 07, 2018, 06:52:28 PM
ethereum has a strong community and smart dev team,,
the price of eth down was because the impact from the current market, wich mean its normal
then when the market is back, i believe eth price will back too
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
December 07, 2018, 06:50:53 PM
If you said that ETH low price is the result of blockchain fault so how about Bitcoin's low price and all other cryptocurrencies' low price? All are because of blockchain fault? LOL. It's not because of blockchain fault, the main reason for this situation is downward trend and maybe it's a big dump to prepare for a bigger pump in the future Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 06:47:36 PM
Ethereum developers found that they discussed a secret update in the platform, which will solve the scaling problems of a meeting, including founding partners. After this update the ethereum can be recovered.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
December 07, 2018, 06:04:26 PM
Nothing solution for ethereum all we have to do is wait for the bitcoin stability
if this happen ethereum will bring into the highest price value in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 05:49:52 PM
I don't really understand what happened to the Ethereum coin which used a drastic decline, even though the quality is undoubted and becoming an altcoin that is popular among investors and ICO. with an error that happened to Ethereum, I hope that from the management or the developer, immediately make improvements and develop a better system so that it doesn't happen like that because it can damage Etehreum's achievements.
Activity: 574
December 07, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
I think there will be no solution. The Ethereum as it is now profitable for the creators of Ethereum and yet that cow is alive, they will to milk.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 07, 2018, 03:10:53 PM
Etherum low value and ridiculous dump is all due to the block chains fault

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

Until Etherum reviews it’s contract creations terms and policies,
it has the dangers of been overcome by more comprehensive Blockchain
It has the tendencies of been ridiculously cheap
i am so sorry to see what kind of manipulations are being performed on it, really! and this post that someone has written, about vitalik leaving this project. not very bright future for eth, how do you think?
Activity: 434
December 07, 2018, 02:59:45 PM
I don't think that Ethereum needs solutions. It's a great famous blockchain. As for me, when the market will recover, ethereum will recover it's last value and big price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 02:27:38 PM
Etherum low value and ridiculous dump is all due to the block chains fault

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

Until Etherum reviews it’s contract creations terms and policies,
it has the dangers of been overcome by more comprehensive Blockchain
It has the tendencies of been ridiculously cheap

I think the price scam does not scare. Not an eth problem. Scammers can get any currency as an investment. If this is not the ETH, they will start using EOS.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 07, 2018, 02:25:51 PM
I think that the price for ethereum may still sink a little down, in the near future
as on bitcoin)
and most likely updates from the ethereum team are delayed due to the falling position of the cryptocurrency market and will be implemented as soon as the market grows
and the price of the coin will go into steady growth
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 07, 2018, 02:25:22 PM
I was literally in despair when I understood that Ethereum is in dump. Honestly, I don’t see real ways to make it pump again
Just because you see on the current situation (bearish market) and you felt like that. When a bearish market arrives, any bad information will contribute to a drastic drop in prices, even if information is not too vital. However, when the bull market arrives, what will happen is the same, there will be no drastic price reduction even though the information has a considerable influence. I guess besides the fundamentals that will change prices, there is a suggestion / psychic for every investor or every owner of cryptocurrency assets can change the price conditions drastically.
Activity: 238
December 07, 2018, 02:17:43 PM
Ethereum developers are a good team, they are not sitting still. They are working on improvement. Now Ethereum is going through bad times. But let's not draw conclusions and wait for the transition to the POC. This, I hope, will happen in early 2019.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
December 06, 2018, 06:58:32 AM
right  now eth price around of 100$.I think eth lost their  momentum as a result  price dropped very badly. need to energy from there to move up. I think eth have much ability to overcome from this crisis. just need to market  recover.
Activity: 196
December 06, 2018, 06:58:24 AM
I think that Ethereum will start to recover after the development team solves the issue of scaling in the network. I heard that the team has already embarked on improving portocala .
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
December 06, 2018, 06:25:19 AM
Ethereum, am persuaded to believe like Tone has always called ethereum a scam. It many problems is compounding and keeps telling hard on its value. I wonder why most ICOs still prefer the platform for their token issuance and sales. Too many scammers are packing the etheruem and in turns dump it in the market. ETH continue to bleed no man's business.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 06:38:31 AM
Since scalability is considered one of the big challenges facing Ethereum, the Snark-based chain solution might just be a notable breakthrough
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
December 06, 2018, 06:11:28 AM
This is already a well-known fact, the question now is that the project is implementing in the next update. Now they can compete with binance. They are paying to launch their own blockchain to launch ico. If they implement their plans better, then eth will go down in price. So it remains only to observe.

are you trying to say that etherum is implementing a blockchain to launch ico, or do you mean binance is doing so ?

Wish i understood clearly what you are trying to point out, everyone underrates the etherum blockchain, and it is a good thing.
The underrated bear will struck out unexpectedly, the only questions that remains is how ??
Activity: 392
December 06, 2018, 06:08:22 AM
This is already a well-known fact, the question now is that the project is implementing in the next update. Now they can compete with binance. They are paying to launch their own blockchain to launch ico. If they implement their plans better, then eth will go down in price. So it remains only to observe.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
December 04, 2018, 11:11:44 PM
It is interesting but Ethereum made more than any other crypto except BTC for the development of crypto world and also suffered for that. This platform first of all made enormous gains for the ico investors and then became a home for the hundreds of projects (dozens are still alive) and EOS is the best example. 
Pages:
Jump to: