Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution to Etherum - page 3. (Read 15743 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
December 28, 2018, 04:28:45 PM
Etherum low value and ridiculous dump is all due to the block chains fault

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.
yes this is true, but not just in Ethereum blockchain this happening, but all platform that has a smart contracts. they are all give a chance to scam more people in this field of crypto.

Until Etherum reviews it’s contract creations terms and policies,
it has the dangers of been overcome by more comprehensive Blockchain
It has the tendencies of been ridiculously cheap

I think the only one thing to solve this problem is to implement a KYC to all incoming projects to create in their blockchain. this can be lessen a scam projects that continuing scamming all investors in this field.
Perhaps this step will be the solution.There is only one thing.What if for the passage of the KYC team is to provide false documents.They are very easy to purchase on the,, black market,,.I hope that after the ethereum update some amendments will be made and the holders of these coins will have an incentive not to sell them as soon as possible.At all times fought with scammers and I am sure that the cryptocurrency will not be an exception and the solution will still be found.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 02:48:56 PM
I think ethereum has to start to keep people from being able to make new coins on their platform as this is slowing down the entire network. We do not need more new coins but with the ethereum network they have made it so much easier for people to make their own coins which is not a good thing for the market , there are way too many scam coins already
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
December 27, 2018, 11:29:46 PM
We dont need solutions to etherium because etherium does not give us any problems . etherium is doing fine but it is not immune to fluctuations .

I think Etherum must focus more on their products and develop what they have done so far. etherum hasn't done anything for their products lately, instead they are doing a hard fork plan again. I think there is no need for a hard fork, they just need to improve their products.

What products are whinning about ? Etherium does not have a product because etherium is a cryptocurrency or a currency in short .  

eth solution is dev to make a new move for ethereum so that the price goes up,
and one of the things ETH will do is to do hardfork, and hopefully this price will help eth return to 1000 usd, this is hope for everyone to be able to trust ETH again.

Eth doesnt necesarily need to do a fork just get his price recover because like i said earlier , the dumping of the price is only part if the crypto cycle  .  infact eth isnt the only one that dumped .
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 27, 2018, 11:24:29 PM

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

Etherum does give us the convenience of creating a project, at first it is a good intention and an attractive service because various projects can develop easily, namely by utilizing the Etherum platform. But this began to be misused by scammers, they all made a lot of opportunities to make smart contracts difficult to believe. There needs to be a handler or institution that can take care of various smart contract requirements, in my opinion it can reduce the bad things to happen.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 27, 2018, 11:20:08 PM
Ethereum has an innovative enough platform not to be superseded that easily and also has brand dominance in the smart contract space and you may notice that a lot of competing platforms aren't immune to hackers or scammers either
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 27, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

The fall of ethereum price that has happened is because there were many negatif issue and news about ethereum that makes many people loosing their mind and then sell the ethereum they had in a cheaper price than it should be. giving it a domino effect on other people who also had ethereum in their possession.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
December 27, 2018, 09:58:13 PM

That is true that the contact creation in ethereum platform is way too easy, i need to be stricken, that ya should also be able to minimize the potential of any scam project that keep on appearing lately.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 27, 2018, 09:55:10 PM
I think Etherum must focus more on their products and develop what they have done so far. etherum hasn't done anything for their products lately, instead they are doing a hard fork plan again. I think there is no need for a hard fork, they just need to improve their products.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
December 27, 2018, 01:44:14 AM
I think the best solution is no other than to wait for the right time of ethereum to come back again on the right track which rising position. It takes time before everything be alright. Patient and proper dealing to emotion and right mindset towards crypto condition should not neglected. Even we pump ethereum if there are people behind manipulating, our efforts will be burn to nothing. To wait is the best strategy if we are not sure of things.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
December 27, 2018, 01:28:39 AM
and one of the things ETH will do is to do hardfork, and hopefully this price will help eth return to 1000 usd, this is hope for everyone to be able to trust ETH again.

The price of $ 1000 you can wait a very long time, but a small pump in front of the hard fork will be 100%
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
December 27, 2018, 12:43:57 AM
take it easy, chances are Ethereum will evolve into a better coin at the beginning of 2019 tomorrow
Ethereum has always been a hot conversation when we all talk about prices, but we ourselves do not know what actually happens to ethereum networks today
that means we only blame ethereum without giving the best solution
let vitality think more at the next event
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 27, 2018, 12:39:31 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
December 26, 2018, 11:44:48 PM
This is a problem faced by ethereum, a crack or bug that makes it easy for hackers to steal Ethereum, maybe with Hadrfork what they will do is to close the bug, don't forget to participate in this event
Activity: 581
December 26, 2018, 11:15:18 PM
All the cause of dropping in the price of ethereum, is mostly because of the many negative news about ethereum and also many people that keep on saying ethereum will die or fall etc.
Thus making many people who hold ethereum to get worried and then they sell their ethereum in a low price, and the next people will sell it in even lower price, making the price to fall freely.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 26, 2018, 11:09:49 PM
I haven't found a solution for ethereum to be able to bounce back, the rise and fall of coins is a natural thing in cryptocurrency, but I'm sure that ethereum can rise again and still be the top altcoin and many supporters
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
December 26, 2018, 11:04:01 PM

WAVES platform has easy GUI to create a token of your own as well. But this time they do have a regulating body of their own, I don't know if it solves the problem of scam tokens but if its incorruptible, it could be. Maybe ETH could do the same thing as well. This is without the SEC regulation so it can go on.
Activity: 686
December 26, 2018, 10:55:24 PM
Of course, ethereum's technology is not perfect and they have already postponed new network upgrades many times, but even if these updates were installed it would not have had a significant effect on the market situation and the price of the eth. The market is too bad to even respond to the good news on the project.
I do not agree with this, if the developers of ethereum came forward with the news that they were updating the network I'm sure there will be a bullish feeling among investors and they will feel more positive about ethereum, this is very important especially now that I see many people speculating that ethereum could be replaced or that it could disappear during the next year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
December 26, 2018, 04:11:05 AM
Don't be easily provoked. Ethereum has a capable ability to save its existence in crypto, its popularity is not disturbed, because ethereum has managed to dominate the market and has been trusted in many ICOs. Adding investment assets in ethereum and waiting for the market to recover for ethereum can grow again, it will be a good strategy to implement.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 03:11:08 AM
the solution to increasing the price of ethereum is to attract more investors here and to make it necessary to spread ethereal wells to attract more people to invest in it.
Activity: 770
December 26, 2018, 03:24:45 AM
Right now to be able to fix the condition on ethereum would be to make some kind of regulation that could minimize the potential of scam project that could damage the image of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: