Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution to Etherum - page 7. (Read 15743 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 10:31:11 PM
I was literally in despair when I understood that Ethereum is in dump. Honestly, I don’t see real ways to make it pump again

Maybe a regulation of icos will help prevent fake icos from existing and hereby preserve the value of etherum
Or maybe etherum itself will come up with a ground breaking technology to improves on it weaknesses.

Either ways for etherum, hope is not lost yet, sky is the limit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
December 04, 2018, 05:21:37 PM
Ethereum is no doubt a great project and platform. But is unfortunate that some bad elements have seized the platform to perpetuate their dubious acts by scamming investors with fake smart contract tokens. If the devs can put more strict security and monitoring system to guide against fraudulent projects I believe the ethereum platform will continue to be relevant for many years to come.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
December 04, 2018, 03:59:33 PM
Ethereum might be offering a solution to the crap ICO problem by introducing refundable tokens. This means an investor can claim a refund if the developers do not deliver as promised, or run away with their backers funds.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 03:49:40 PM
But there is a contradiction about that because scammers came to this market to gain profit but now demands are really few. But your idea is really rational. The market is really in trouble and if these problems increase, The market will be effected more badly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 04, 2018, 03:41:18 PM
I hope the first quarter next year Ethereum developer should implement the Ethereum 2.0. This would give the Ethereum community a big boost and would be the driving force to make the price increase.

This would be a very good event. Ethereum deserves more, it has a large community of tokens and a lot of fans. In order for everything to work quickly and cheaply, it is necessary to improve ETH technologies.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 04, 2018, 03:36:53 PM
I believe that the price of Etherium does not depend on the problems associated with its blockchain, but with the general trend of a falling market. If you look at the BTC and ETH charts right now and compare them, you can see that the ETH chart is very similar to the BTC chart. It can be said that the ETH depends on the direction of the BTC. There is also a price manipulation to be in order to buy the maximum number of top coins. If we already talk about the problems of ETH from a technical point of view, then we should not forget that ETH had the same problems last year and this did not prevent him from growing to almost 15,000 USD per 1 ETH until the end of 2017. When the time comes, we will again see ETH at a good price, but it will be when the big players want it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 03:12:10 PM
I hope the first quarter next year Ethereum developer should implement the Ethereum 2.0. This would give the Ethereum community a big boost and would be the driving force to make the price increase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 04, 2018, 02:28:48 PM
I was literally in despair when I understood that Ethereum is in dump. Honestly, I don’t see real ways to make it pump again

I strongly believe it will change to joy very soon, everyone who have invested in cryptocurrency knows its nature like pump and dump will happen anytime, we need to be ready adapt to any situation.
Activity: 429
December 02, 2018, 02:07:12 AM
I came to understand lately that lot of hunters are here to change other people's etherwallet in other to receive their reward after work.if there can be restriction over having  two many etherwallet 'I think that would be part of the solution to etherum.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
December 02, 2018, 12:15:03 AM
Yeah like it should cost some amount of Ethereum to create a token ir maybe the contract address should have 5 ETH locked up in it or something. That'd make ETH actually useful to own.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
December 02, 2018, 12:04:30 AM
maybe by giving the trust done by investors on etherium it can increase the price of etherium which continues to decline every day.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 01, 2018, 09:31:39 PM
Etherum low value and ridiculous dump is all due to the block chains fault

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

Until Etherum reviews it’s contract creations terms and policies,
it has the dangers of been overcome by more comprehensive Blockchain
It has the tendencies of been ridiculously cheap

Well I guess ethereum is now doing well and recently, Vitalik is awarded some recognition and the market is going up again green. Also, there is a project that awaits the market and it is the ethereum 2.0 which might bring too much positive opportunity.
Activity: 589
December 01, 2018, 07:46:43 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 01, 2018, 07:41:11 PM
There are lots of problems attached to it. Had it been the developers of ethereum are still working on so many developmental and value adding programmes on ethereum platform, then it would have gained more recognition. We all know that bitcoin is used for diverse transactions, even if thee are not much or no development at all on it too. If ethereum can be deployed for so many purposes, apart from it's popular use by ICOs, then it will not also dump unnecessarily.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
December 01, 2018, 04:45:18 PM
I am still upset with Ethereum because It has ceased to be a competitive coin and now it is completely dependent on the price of Bitcoin. I am waiting for 2019 and hope that after the update it will finally be able to come out of the shadow of Bitcoin.

I feel the same way about etherum, i have been hodling since it was 200$ but i was waiting for over 2 weeks,
Luckily for me i was able to sell at 195$ at loss, only to find out a bigger loss was actually on its way
But with the reviews for icos, and proposed developments for etherum, 2019 will be a better year.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
December 01, 2018, 04:32:21 PM
I am still upset with Ethereum because It has ceased to be a competitive coin and now it is completely dependent on the price of Bitcoin. I am waiting for 2019 and hope that after the update it will finally be able to come out of the shadow of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
December 01, 2018, 04:11:02 PM
Etherum low value and ridiculous dump is all due to the block chains fault

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

Until Etherum reviews it’s contract creations terms and policies,
it has the dangers of been overcome by more comprehensive Blockchain
It has the tendencies of been ridiculously cheap
A new development is about to take place in respect of contract creation and ICOs that make use of ethereum platform.
You need to read through this:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/erc-20-co-author-proposes-new-ico-model-to-protect-investors-from-fraudulent-token-sales
This is an indication that eth platform is undergoing some revolution, that weill make things better.

Very good word on the progress of etherum platform, because a revolution is greatly needed and  the new ico probably an STO will improve icos in 2019 and also prevent fake projects from having any word in the year to come.

The more the challenges, the more the progress of crypto currency, i can only see etherum go better with new developments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 09:24:30 PM
I think these problems are temporarly caused by mistakes in blockchain. In October was unsuccessful hardfork. Now we know thta it will be only in 2019. I think that Ethereum has a very strong community and it's blockchain no so bad as you think. All problems will be fixed soon. I think Ethereum will return to it's biggest prices(1400$ per 1 ETH).
I have the same optimism with you, that ethereum will rise from this old sleep to a price above $ 1000. It should not be that until today ethereum prices still remain at a price of $ 200. Why is that? Is there a connection with the Blockchain ethereum? the answer: I don't think at all. Believe that everything will improve soon. That's my belief. Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
November 03, 2018, 08:09:29 PM
~

The only problem that I can see is that on how you spell ethereum. Lol.

Kidding aside, yes it is easy but on the positive side ETH is being used for most of the ICO's nowadays and basically IF a token/s is legit for sure it is easy to be listed on exchanges since it is easy to manage. Well we do have different opinions about this but the only thing that I can see about eth being down is because of the market condition.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 07:59:16 PM
I thought ethereum has reach his limit of development? or there is another implementation about it? just the adding the TPS ? or it was the same as always.
It has not, vitalik and core developer of etheruem platform have created so many partnerships and he said that the next update for ethereum platform is on the way and this can be considered as a big update that will be conducted at the next year. It's confirmed by him.
They Delayed that coz the government wants to use their platform. That's why the next update will be the end of this year. I think Casper Protocol will be release a proof of stake algorithm.
Pages:
Jump to: