Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution to Etherum - page 4. (Read 15743 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 05:13:34 PM
Of course, each project needs to develop and improve its technology, and Ethereum also has something to work on. But I believe that a significant reduction in prices is not at all because of this, but most likely due to a combination of negative factors and the overall market situation.
Activity: 686
December 21, 2018, 05:08:18 PM
a lot happens to ETH coins so the price drops dramatically, it happens to all coins. Crypto this year is less productive, this is a valuable lesson to improve distribution in processing altcoins. ETH has fallen, but there are still many people who believe and hope that they will recover, I believe because the quality is strong.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 04:47:32 PM
Ethereum developer has release the roadmap of its list of upgrades to improve its capability and performances. The earliest is first quarter next year.

You're right on this. The first upgrade is scheduled to be launched on January 16, 2019. This is the Constantinopole which is a network hard fork. This is expected to bring ethereum back to the top.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 04:42:01 PM
Ethereum developer has release the roadmap of its list of upgrades to improve its capability and performances. The earliest is first quarter next year.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
December 21, 2018, 04:39:50 PM
Ethereum is a great and it is one of the unique project that change the face of the industry and set a new paradigm shift though it has its own short comings. Ethereum is the leader of Crowdfunding and hundreds of projects have raised funds through the platform.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 21, 2018, 04:24:28 PM
Of course, ethereum's technology is not perfect and they have already postponed new network upgrades many times, but even if these updates were installed it would not have had a significant effect on the market situation and the price of the eth. The market is too bad to even respond to the good news on the project.

The market will recover, and Ethereum as well. If you go to CoinMarketCap and check the ETH deals, you will see: people's interest to this altcoin is only going up. Suppose, the best token will gain soon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
December 18, 2018, 07:27:26 AM
It is unfortunate if the developer ethereum cannot make improvements to the ethereum network, especially on scalability issues. Because it's very disturbing
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 07:20:49 AM
You are right Ethereum has many problems that just need to be solved in the near future, otherwise the coin may depreciate!
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
December 18, 2018, 07:17:51 AM
Etherum low value and ridiculous dump is all due to the block chains fault

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

Until Etherum reviews it’s contract creations terms and policies,
it has the dangers of been overcome by more comprehensive Blockchain
It has the tendencies of been ridiculously cheap

I guess it is not the blockchain's fault of the Ethereums downfall, it is the irresponsible projects who uses the smartcontract that should be pointed out. And I think ICO regulation is now really needed to sustain this awesome protocol.
Activity: 882
December 18, 2018, 06:35:53 AM
Of course, ethereum's technology is not perfect and they have already postponed new network upgrades many times, but even if these updates were installed it would not have had a significant effect on the market situation and the price of the eth. The market is too bad to even respond to the good news on the project.

Hope that the fork of Ethereum which is planned for the middle of January 2019 will bring many positive changes. Suppose, the price of the altcoin will grow a lot. Thus, ETH can gain much next year.
Activity: 382
December 16, 2018, 07:35:29 AM
so now there are no projects who are making new updates, or at least they don’t talk about it. when the market begins to grow, then all projects will show new updates and finished products.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
December 16, 2018, 07:12:49 AM
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
December 16, 2018, 07:03:25 AM
I am sure that the developers will solve all the problems associated with the blockchain in the near future and make the platform much better than it is now. At the expense of ICO projects, I think that the platform needs to create a separate group of people who will sort the projects by their quality or not allow the token to be issued at all. I would be happy if each project was selected in person and before releasing a token for the project to pass KYC.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 16, 2018, 07:00:03 AM
I think it is these scammers and thieves that make Ethereum very difficult because they make investors afraid to invest and stay away from encryption, I hate these deceivers.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
December 16, 2018, 06:59:20 AM
It is my first time to see etherium dropping to much, Ill think the solution we need to do is to wait. Because we all know it will be back someday, Maybe some of us here are in panic because the price of etherium was dump.
Activity: 364
December 16, 2018, 06:41:20 AM
the solution to increasing the price of ethereum is to attract more investors here and to make it necessary to spread ethereal wells to attract more people to invest in it.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 06:52:52 AM
How do you think guys if ethereum will continue to fall down?
85 looks good price to buy ethereum, don't you think so?
Activity: 588
December 16, 2018, 03:40:45 AM
The solution for Ethereum is to continue to shake for Buterin's vitality and continue to dance with butter. LOL
No matter how strong Vitalik Buterin runs, he can't lift Ethereum because Ethereum is decentralized, still all Ethereum owners in the world feel something like this (Down).
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 16, 2018, 03:37:07 AM
The original Ethereum provided conditions for creating more crypto, which also brought a bull market to the cryptocurrency market, but this convenience also brought many scam projects to the market.
Activity: 336
December 16, 2018, 03:25:44 AM
Eth price dropped very badly this year for more than 80 percent drop down in prices but in the coming year we can see-eth is going to have new development so by next year we can expect prices pump to 1000 dollars hopefully
Pages:
Jump to: