Pages:
Author

Topic: Solution to Etherum - page 9. (Read 15743 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13
October 30, 2018, 08:20:42 AM
I think the solution to Etherum dumps is to persuade ico projects to also accept other crypto Currencies as form of payment
Similarly, there can also be probably an overview of the contract creation as it’s quite easy to do

Just a guess though but I believe Etherum dumps is normal
Now that the hype is gone, we are left faced with reality
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
October 29, 2018, 10:12:32 AM
Etherum low value and ridiculous dump is all due to the block chains fault

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

Until Etherum reviews it’s contract creations terms and policies,
it has the dangers of been overcome by more comprehensive Blockchain
It has the tendencies of been ridiculously cheap

what do you mean ?? then what is the solution?
this post does not lead to anything, I think you are ridiculous and do not understand about ethereum
Activity: 280
October 29, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

absurd assumption, this post is not clear in its direction and how can you judge this error in the block chains fault? can you explain in more detail?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
October 29, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

I think its not the main reason as we dig deeper the Ethereum declining of price is due to "Mass Dumping or Selling" from the recently finish ICO's from 2017 they hold much numbers of Ethereums from the successful ICO and converted it into fiat and because the mass sell off was made in the "Bearish Period" the market was unable to absorb the large number of Ethers that's why the price dip as low as $185 dollars in the previous months. And i believe that the Ethereum Blockchain is just fined and not the culprit of the ethereum price decline.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
I think there should be a way out on how etherium could stop the rate in which ico are scamming people, by adjusting their smart contract to stop any scam token or in a way the the funds would not be moved until some things are done or a way that what ever the funds is going to be used for will be clear to every one and the payment will be made in connection with etherium it self to the collectors not just free access to all funds and easily move it and gone while investors are in pain.
Activity: 448
October 29, 2018, 09:44:10 AM
I feel that Etherum technology has received technical limitations. Progress has been slow in terms of scalability. At the same time, the transaction rate has not been solved. Transaction costs remain high. This is the main reason why many people give up. In addition, there are many similar Etherum projects that they have perfected the technical characteristics of Etherum. So competition is fierce. Etherum has come to the crossroads of technological change.

Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Official Street Team member
October 29, 2018, 09:30:37 AM
So, where the solution exactly? Have you shared any solution or idea? If not, why have you used such a title. I request you to change the title into Problems of Ethereum. It seems good.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
October 29, 2018, 09:22:34 AM
I think the best act to do regarding Etherum is a long term hodling
Just forget about immediate profit

If you want immediate profits then look up to altcoins and dyor  before doing any trades
Etherum will continue in its position of uncertainty in price until there’s some form of stability
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 06:25:06 PM
I assure you that now is the best opportunity to buy ethereum at an incredibly competitive price because it is unlikely that we will see lower prices
Activity: 490
October 27, 2018, 06:23:21 PM
I think the best solution for Ethereum right now is for beginners who still feel panic don't sell at a very cheap price right now because it can make things worse, so I suggest staying calm and don't panic.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

You're right, Ethereum is losing its leadership. Many new ICOs are starting their token sales based on other blockchains (or even on own blockchains).
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 27, 2018, 06:04:20 PM
Problems really exist in ethereum network. But for some reason nobody wants to fight with them. Or we are just not devoted in a detail of the solution of problems. But if not to solve them in the nearest future, then the cryptocurrency risks to lose the name and attention from investors.
Activity: 462
October 27, 2018, 05:56:27 PM
Ethereum blockchain is very promising. I think the team will do everything possible to develop.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
October 27, 2018, 05:21:38 PM
I’m not a fan of Etherum as a token
But it’s a fantastic project with a good Blockchain technology and their smart contract concepts makes it a lot more enjoyable

But the price is so rile, I consider it an hype coin
Don’t fall for Etherum advances if you are not a long term Hodler
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 04, 2018, 07:55:37 PM
Ethereum is very low, and this is the lowest point on Ethereum, and all this makes us begin to panic with the unwanted reality, what causes all this to happen? Could Ethereum rise again like last year? Are your beliefs with Ethereum now beginning to decrease?
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 07:41:54 PM
I think if the Etherum platform has some regulation to contract creation
It would definitely limit fraudulent activities

How about Basic regulations that improves the services the contract creation offers
There has to be some manner to stop the cheap scam going around
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
October 04, 2018, 07:26:37 AM
This is another issue. I once listened to an interview of Vitalik, where he categorically rejected the idea of moderating smart contract on their network. While this is easy to say and avoid any accountability on their part, I think it would be much better for the long term future of Ethereum if they introduced some kind of review process. How hard could be spotting and preventing fake ICO's from using their blockchain? I don't think it could be too hard.

I think preventing scams of using their blockchain would bot match his philosophy.

This could be seen as
- centralization. You can't use MY blockchain.
- censorship. Your company values do not match my blockchain standards. Why? Because you voted for trump? Racism? Because your company associated with banks?

Also, there are thousands of new tokens being created, monitoring everyone to see if it's a "scam " is hard. This is something subjective.

I believe the whole idea of crypto is decentralization and let people decide what is good for them. Actions like this sounds like politicians who "know what is best for us". Let we decide what is good for us.

What I believe could be implemented is some sort of limitation for this "Turin complete" smartcontracts, as this can cause security issues
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
October 03, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

Overcome you mean in market cap?
ETH is the leading platform with a large advantage over any competitor. All other projects are still far away. EOS just released its mainnet full of bugs.

There is not yet a decentralized platform that competes with ETH in smartcontracts.

And if it is cheap and free to create tokens in it. Even better. That means more use and more utility. ETH is not store of value. But of course, over time and with the amount of people using and with the small stock, we will have a blast in the value of ETH.
Activity: 106
Merit: 6
October 03, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

lol, Ethereum is doing fine compared to the other altcoins.  It still has strong volume and is the number 2 crypto.  If you want to speak negative things you should be talking about centralized EOS or ripple.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
October 03, 2018, 08:35:32 PM
I too believe its the incapability of Ethereum blockchain that's driving the decrease in price of it. The transaction delay and cost are on rise and the blockchain is not being able to handle the increasing number of dapps and smart contract related transactions that are forcing people to find and alternative.
About the review of contract creation term, it would undermine the ethics ethereum stands on. Every apps and contract are to be looked as simple user of the blockchain. You can't ban a user to ease the blockchain rather they should focus on improving on their side.
Pages:
Jump to: