Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 15. (Read 2382 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 11:18:23 AM
Sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish a fraudulent project from a good one . Because some people come to everything with such professionalism that for a long time you do not understand what went wrong and why you were not paid
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 11:01:32 AM
I agree with you that not all ICO scammers. and we need to better study ICO projects in order not to get to the scammers
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
July 07, 2018, 11:05:36 AM
Many unsuccessful, abandoned or fraudulent ICOs projects! When participating, select highly valued projects and have a good developer team to mitigate risk!
of course that's what you say is very important in choosing a good ico. now many ico fail, pending, and a lot of cheats, be careful in choosing ico project. especially if you want to invest there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 10:59:07 AM
Of course, I think it's really easy to know that not all ICO projects are scam Smiley. The problem is you need to be able to find out legit project to invest in and it's not easy at the moment or I can say that it's really hard. As you guys know that this year is era of ICO project so number of ICO project out there is really huge so it make us more difficult to find out a good project. So it's the reason why people often think that all ICO projects are scam just because they don't have ability to find out good projects Smiley)
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 07, 2018, 10:54:04 AM
Many unsuccessful, abandoned or fraudulent ICOs projects! When participating, select highly valued projects and have a good developer team to mitigate risk!
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
July 07, 2018, 10:51:57 AM
Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
5. Despite all this..involving in ICO is a big risk

It is good for you to be able participating a successful ICO. Nowadays, it is hard to find a good and legit ICO with a promising profit.
Many ICO's cannot deliver what they promise, always have a delay in running the roadmap, and have excuses.
But i agree with you, not all ICO's are scam.
Activity: 91
July 07, 2018, 10:04:41 AM
And you just now learned that some scam projects? I'm afraid to disappoint you, but now 40% of the projects are really scams, this is official statistics, which you can find on the forum, there may be even more, so do not be surprised.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
July 07, 2018, 02:38:11 AM
This is obviously true. Based on my observations, 50% of all ICOs are scams or worthless while remaining 50% turn out to be legit whose coins or tokens possess value. The biggest problem is no one knows which ICO is legit or scam until the last moment which is what makes this a risky market to invest into. This is why I feel regulation is good and healthy to help reduce the scams and useless ICOs in the market on the whole.
Activity: 854
July 07, 2018, 02:33:26 AM
Not all ICO's are scams, that is never true. Most of them are real, I mean the real ones are more than the fake ones. ICO's who's developers are known are most promising, good websites, a viable whitepaper and real images of developers, not avatars. Read white papers and know the idea behind the project.
It's not all fraud. we should be smarter in seeing a potential than ico. we must analyze it further. as you say. ico developers. whitepapernya and also the concept they offer
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 02:31:33 AM
Yes indeed their are some ICO that it is not a scam but it is very hard to find one because its been with a lot of scam and it is not very easy to determine what it is scam or not so do your research to make your success higher
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
July 07, 2018, 02:30:00 AM
This forum sometimes meets information that allegedly all ICO are fraud. This, of course, is greatly exaggerated. Someone simply begins to write a topic after being deceived into some kind of ICO and therefore he writes that absolutely all ICO projects are fraud. Many projects continue to be very useful and promising, they create a real useful product and bring new convenience to people. In general, ICO projects are a very useful activity. If it is regulated by the states, then the demand for the ICO will be very high.
Activity: 361
July 07, 2018, 02:11:01 AM
Not all ICO's are scams, that is never true. Most of them are real, I mean the real ones are more than the fake ones. ICO's who's developers are known are most promising, good websites, a viable whitepaper and real images of developers, not avatars. Read white papers and know the idea behind the project.
Activity: 210
July 02, 2018, 10:26:38 AM
Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
5. Despite all this..involving in ICO is a big risk

Well you are right we didn't really know which is true and which is not...  Well we cant really predict it because there are a lots of people who get victims of ICO scam...  But despite of this news about scam we will keep working here...  Because its part of our work...  Always think that in order for us to become a wise cryptocurrency user we will need to be updated about this scammer and also it is normal jere to experience it.... Bu we should be always aware of it...
Activity: 363
July 02, 2018, 10:15:21 AM
Yes, I agree with you that some of ICO is not scam, because they only saying that the ICO is scam because of the others project and even though 70% of it are fake we have still 30% of ICO project are perfect.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
July 02, 2018, 09:46:56 AM
Indeed. But still, not ICOs with great website interfaces are legitimate. Some scammers are skillful as well. They can deceive you with impressive whitepaper contents, professional-like website graphics etc. Why? Their effort of dishonesty will be paid off well when a lot of people will be persuaded.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 02, 2018, 09:21:58 AM
Yes, it's true, some projects are not really scam, but many projects look like scam, maybe they are not finalized, but overall I get such an impression. I can not speak for everyone, but this is my personal opinion. There are very few normal projects now.
Activity: 251
July 02, 2018, 09:21:48 AM
I agree. There are still a lot of ICOs out there which are not scams and they actually have promising projects with good products to offer. The problem is that the market is so saturated with scam coins that it is now very hard to tell which Icos are the legit ones and which icos are the scams
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 09:19:00 AM
No not all of them but most of them are scams, you can read all about what happend with what we thought a legit big player currency such verge and EOS and so on.
Activity: 112
July 02, 2018, 09:12:33 AM
Things I checked before investing in chozun 途赞
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 05:34:43 AM
Yes maybe some ICOs are not scam, but we don't know which one is scam, sometime eventhough the project is looking good, but it can be a scam project, anyway before you join ICO, you must think many times before invest your money into ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: