Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 11. (Read 3329 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:42:57 AM
The current fraudsters are smarter, they not only give you a perfect white paper, but they can give you all the information and videos you want, but in the end they will disappear!
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
September 14, 2018, 03:40:52 AM
But the amount of them is so small that it is very hard to look for them. Scam is a modern problem and I suppose that it could be solved with our help only.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 14, 2018, 02:36:00 AM
Things are not that easy, mate. I don't know what's your experience with ICOs but I can ensure you that you cando all the research in the world and still to choose a scam ICO. Let me give you an example:

You check before investing everything you can find abiut the project on the Internet: team, website, Whitepaper, social media activity etc. Everything seems to be ok, you invest and when ICO finishes you find while accessing the website a "404 Not found" message. Why? Because the team is maybe on an exotic island spending your money.

I would more recommend investing in non-ICO based projects as they are less risky. Power of these projects is community that builds around and not the funds from ICO. If you are interested in a good non-ICO project I recommend you Staker. (more details in my signature)
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 02:21:20 AM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
You were right there were ICOS that is very successful and have given profit to its investors.Bounty hunters were being paid and enjoy the fruit of their work.If there were scam ICOS then it for us to do some research before entering in a project that can cause depression to every investors because developers have run investors money.
copper member
Activity: 308
September 14, 2018, 02:17:05 AM
on the Internet there are recommendations from the SEC regulator for investors. This is a set of rules that you should pay attention to when investing in ico - a useful thing, especially for beginners
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 01:56:59 AM
This is the reason why ETH is dropping cause people exchange their fiat money to ETH then participating in Scam project. Most of those people who invested in those scammed should first learn about this criteria to undintify whose legit or not before joining the sale.
Activity: 139
September 14, 2018, 01:11:19 AM
Of course, if all ICO are scammed then Nobody throws money into ICO projects anymore
The problem is that only some ICO projects are not scam, and how do we find out it
Activity: 87
September 14, 2018, 12:56:22 AM
You are right with this assessment, there are a lot of things that people are scared of now in this market and one of the biggest ones is ending up investing in a scam ico. It seems that there are more of scam icos now than there are the legit ones which means that the chances of putting your money in one of theese scams is higher but there are still those who are actually good and they are not scams
Activity: 7
September 12, 2018, 03:58:49 PM
You gotta take big risks to win big prizes.
Activity: 55
September 12, 2018, 03:55:11 PM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

Roll Eyes
Good points to learn from. Not all ICOs on BTT are scam. No, far from that, there are about 70% of ICOs here that are very real and have a very great future. Good ICOs mostly have well designed websites and have a splendid project. Their team is strong and active.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

Roll Eyes
You give very good advices on studying ICO. Of course, many of innovative projects are organized by enthusiasts and have a good chance of success. We need to learn everything about the project to better understand who the swindler is, and who is an honest person.
Activity: 134
September 12, 2018, 04:35:28 AM
What is your definition of scam? There are indeed ICO projects that are not scams. But if they fail, they will become a scam. Not all ICOs can succeed, and success is a small probability event.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 04:32:09 AM

Roll Eyes
Not all ICO is scam. Back when there used to be just a few ICO in the market there wasn’t much of people complaining about scam and then you will probably come out with a lot of profit. But now, there are lots of ICO in the market and it’s very difficult to go through them in search of which one is legit and which is scam. I’m just wishing that they will put up an easy to do that.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
September 11, 2018, 08:32:14 AM
Exciting posters, most Bounty Hunter want to receive their Bounty Tokens, they ignore that the project is a scam or not in the future, and it may be that the Token received is worthless in the future

In the future, but on in all the main reason why bounty hunter join on bounty campaign is to gain free tokens and if it's new listed on exchange they will selling for profits. Honestly most of the ICO project are scam and of course there are some ICO project had a promising features and possible growth in the future. Only need to do is deep analysis to find an legit ICO.
Activity: 18
September 11, 2018, 08:19:07 AM
I believe that not all ICOs are scams, although no one has been able to distinguish whether ICO is a scam so far, but my advice is not to doubt ICO, you better try to buy an existing ICO such as ETH in the market. BTC, you can invest in where you buy coins cheaply and sell them at an expensive price, even if you have to wait, but at least you can make a profit.
Activity: 149
September 11, 2018, 07:53:34 AM
Definitely, some ICOs are not scam and I have seen and participated in some of them. I have now become choosy and a bit more wise now so to speak in involving in any projects. What you have said are right, you got to check the team, the product or platform and the project over all. Although there are projects that are these but end up as scam in the end, so it is a risky business after all. Just invest what you afford to lose.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 11, 2018, 07:45:34 AM
Of course but it takes time to verify such a project to prevent scam scheme , crypto is going stronger that means many people will try to create a so called legitimate project to scam people . Thats why i only choose Project that is already existed like WPP Energy one of the global leaders that provides Renewable Energy since 2009 , because of their innovative solutions many countries backup the project to manage efficiently their growing energy crisis , with such project electricity will be easily access even in remote areas !
Activity: 56
September 11, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
It is true, not all of the ICO that exists today is a scam. Because there are still many successful ICO also though it is indeed less legit. The price of a token is indeed being too cheap in the market. But it could be some time later.
Activity: 32
September 11, 2018, 06:31:56 AM
ICO investment is not unfamiliar if you have explored the cryptographic market. Remember, the success of any project depends on the expertise and dedication of the people behind the idea. So, be sure to research before you start investing in a good project to avoid risk.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
September 11, 2018, 06:18:49 AM
Some of them are not scam, it is true, but the majority of ICOs are really scam. It is very sad to see this actual problem in crypto nowadays because it has to be overtaken at all.
Pages:
Jump to: