Pages:
Author

Topic: Some ICO is not scam - page 12. (Read 3329 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 05:05:51 AM
Although I agree that some ICOs are not a scam, it is difficult for us to choose a real ICO project. The number of fraudsters on the market is now beyond your imagination, and even a perfect project may disappear!
Activity: 113
September 11, 2018, 05:03:09 AM
Nobody says that all projects are scam. However, this is a large part of all projects. Unfortunately only a small part of the projects are in force.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 04:57:33 AM
Project selection and continuing to read carefully about projects for investment are very much needed, this must be done to avoid scams.
Many projects are also successful with their hard work and this is a real project and full of good hopes.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 04:54:42 AM
There are some ICOs, but a large percentage of scammers in the ICO. We don't deny those real ICOs, but the current situation is that it is difficult for us to pick out real projects among so many scams.
Activity: 266
September 11, 2018, 04:50:39 AM
Before participating in any ICO  I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes straight to their goal and will not give up.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
September 11, 2018, 04:49:00 AM
Yes, not all project parties are scammers. But now the market is sluggish and many projects will still fail if they don't have enough funds.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 11, 2018, 04:43:37 AM
Exciting posters, most Bounty Hunter want to receive their Bounty Tokens, they ignore that the project is a scam or not in the future, and it may be that the Token received is worthless in the future
Activity: 1428
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 11, 2018, 04:35:56 AM
There are plenty of icos that are not scam.  You just have to do a study about them.  The project vision, use cases, the team.  It would be best if you could meet the team members personally during events or roadshow.

This is true. We must consider the plans, at the same time the projects and such thing that concerns about the ICO itself at the same time the investors. It needed a deep study or critical analysis that every corner must be seen in order to avoid scam. There are scams ICO but there are ICO in wjich you can trust. You just need to be smart.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 04:33:10 AM
I have the same opinion as you.
I also assume that not all ICOs are scams.
There are still many honest ICOs and give prizes to gift hunters and provide benefits for investors.
The strategy before joining the ICO is to investigate specifically about the ICO and ensure the team consists of people who are competent to carry out a Cryptocurrency project

The problem might be that he has not understood cryptocurrency and forced him to join the ICO.
My advice is to join the community more for the ICO, because with the community we can share about how to know the ICO who will become a SCAM.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 02:49:35 AM
There are many icos that are not scams. You only need to do a study about them. Project vision, use case, team. also There are many good bounties, there are opportunities to get attractive project tokens, without investing your own funds.
Activity: 141
September 06, 2018, 02:47:57 AM
You are right, there are ICOs which can be trusted. The reason we get or involve in scam ICOs is that we don't research the proper ICOs.

List Of ICO https://listofico.com/ is the best place to get comprehensive information on all the latest ICO listings across the globe. You can compare listings, specifications, and price from a single, convenient location.

An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is an unregulated means through which a new cryptocurrency venture can raise funds. It is a method that startups in the cryptocurrency world can employ to sidestep the rigorous capital raising process which is usually required by venture capitalists and banks.

An ICO campaign can sell a percentage of the company’s cryptocurrency to early backers in exchange for fiat money, legal tenders or through other cryptocurrencies. The most popular cryptocurrencies that are used to make these purchases are Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).

Generally, when a cryptocurrency startup plans to raise money, they will organize an Initial Coin Offering (ICO). They also create a business plan through a whitepaper which will provide in-depth details about the project, their needs and how they plan to fulfill their goals upon completion. It also mentions the amount of capital that is required by the platform and how long will the ICO campaign will run.

Through List of ICO, I came across Incodium. Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

https://listofico.com/icos/incodium
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 02:07:55 AM
I have the same opinion as you.
I also assume that not all ICOs are scams.
There are still many honest ICOs and give prizes to gift hunters and provide benefits for investors.
The strategy before joining the ICO is to investigate specifically about the ICO and ensure the team consists of people who are competent to carry out a Cryptocurrency project
Activity: 201
September 06, 2018, 01:56:18 AM
yes, it is true. not every ICO are scam.
if you search carefully, you can find a good ICO.
and your tips is very useful to avoid scammed ICO.
Thank you for sharing.
Activity: 42
September 05, 2018, 11:02:19 PM
Market is full of spam, so if you are new and you want ICO then SciDex is best choice, This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 10:32:20 PM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

Thanks to many scam ICO's, now the image of ICO is damaged. ICO actually really good option of investment.
But there are many peoples who didn't take their time to investigate, research prior contributing.
Investing your money without due diligence is same as donating your money.  Cheesy

That is indeed true, that investing without knowing what we invest on is the same as suicide.
It also applied for any bounty hunter that joining some bounty campaign on an ICO, they would end up scammed if they don't check on the project thoroughly. 
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
September 05, 2018, 10:23:07 PM
Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

Thanks to many scam ICO's, now the image of ICO is damaged. ICO actually really good option of investment.
But there are many peoples who didn't take their time to investigate, research prior contributing.
Investing your money without due diligence is same as donating your money.  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 09:14:19 PM
Thanks for this useful tips actually this is the points you accumulated which is very necessary to research before any kind of investment it makes us easy to find out where we should invest to save our income and makes profit in this tough time.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 05, 2018, 09:09:37 PM
Your list is actually helpful, thank you. It is good to inject some of these sensible steps to take to ensure if the ICO checks out or not.

These are the basics which many fail to consider acting upon resulting in bad investment and yes, at times, being scammed. Sadly, with the presence of scam ICOs, the reputable ones are also being marred which is actually an injustice to those honest hardworking group of people who really wanted to bring about change via the blockchain technology.

And i really like to point out that a good website and an MVP when possible is really important and a must have since what they are selling are not pastries but technology. A bad website representation translates to lack of technical skills, if they don't have the right person for the website, its improbable they have the right person for a decentralized app.
Activity: 93
September 05, 2018, 08:52:22 PM
It is good to know that there are still good ICOs which are real and reliable. It is good to do extensive research before engaging in an ICO so that you'll be satisfied for all the efforts that you have done.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
September 05, 2018, 08:27:08 PM
Yes ofcourse, there are still ico that has a potential to grow with a good concept and a good developer. Some Ico nowadays failed to collect enough funds . I really do believe this is one of the reason why Ico become scam.
Pages:
Jump to: