Pages:
Author

Topic: Some IEOs could also turn out to be scam - page 13. (Read 13096 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
When this was proven, later the parties from the exchange were clearly responsible for this because they had harmed many people. due to his mistake in selecting a project. consequently there will be a decrease in interest from the community
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
Yes, I agree with you. Some days ago, Faireum IEO was held in p2pb2b exchange. Within 3 hours the exchange declared the FAIRC IEO is finished! Later then, the Faireum team released an article about the false raise! P2pb2b is the worst exchange I have ever seen! So, it is possible to scam people in IEO! That's why people should be encouraged, strong and faithfully!
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
You are absolutely right! That's why I only prefer potential exchange's IEO. I have no intention to spread negativity but personally, I try to avoid Latoken, Exmarkets, Bitforex, IDAX conducted IEO! Because these exchanges have a negative vibe and I couldn't see any big successful IEO from there! So, their IEO can be a scam anytime!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
As an investor, i cannot participate in IEO conducted by small and new exchanges. The main reason why IEOs are preferred to ICOs is because they are more prone to scam than ICOs, and this is because the exchange validates its legality with their reputation. Imagine Binance or any top exchange conducting a scam project, it will jeopardize their integrity, and these exchanges do not want their integrity in question, so they only offer legit and promising projects IEO. New exchanges do not have the reputation to validate a project, they are just after the profit, SO they might promote a scam project either intentionally or unintentionally.
Even if a big exchange promoting a new crypto projects they are not in control of it the sale ends so how they can be responsible if that project turns into a scam.

Remember they are promoting it so investing on it needs to be based on your risk not on the exchange's reputation.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Exactly, some investors just like hype and therefore when a IEO is hyped irrespective of the exchange they will invest then later complain. The exchange promoting any IEO matters, as you stated major exchanges can't allow their users to be dealt with so they will try their best to safeguard them and this is what matters.
Also, a successful IEO can still be fail to succeed in the long run could be as a result of inefficient team.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Would Binance tarinsh their reputation for just $100 million?  Have you seen BNB's marketcap, It's fucking $4.5 Billion.They are making so much more money out of their IEOs pump and dump and so are a lucky few. Small exchanges IEOs are questionable though.
absolutely right, I myself now only trust the IEO done by binance, because we all have seen a number of projects that actually have good sales there. but the IEO was exchanged for another, I was still in doubt, and there is still a possibility that the scam will still exist even though they carry the IEO label.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
Of couse that IEOs could turn out to a scam. There is no warranty that this can´t happen. But you can reduce the risk by choosing only IEOs on reputable exchanges - Bittrex and Binance.

Imagine fraudsters who conspire with a cryptocurrency exchange. And that they will steal $ 100,000,000 and then you yourself will figure out the credibility of authority. No one can give us guarantees of success. Keep this in mind when choosing a project and you should not believe the picture.
Would Binance tarinsh their reputation for just $100 million?  Have you seen BNB's marketcap, It's fucking $4.5 Billion.They are making so much more money out of their IEOs pump and dump and so are a lucky few. Small exchanges IEOs are questionable though.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Most trusted IEO right now is binance, the other exchange not yet able to convince me that the sale works well or just manipulation ..thats why bnb coin is really looking have a bright future
Binance launchpad still gathering larger amount investors trust, with how CZ promotes the platform and how great the outcome results, most investors
are trying to take part and take a piece of chances to get tokens while still in the process of IEO's, with how good the team behind Binance  it's simply overpower those small exchange who also offering the same investment opportunities.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
Of couse that IEOs could turn out to a scam. There is no warranty that this can´t happen. But you can reduce the risk by choosing only IEOs on reputable exchanges - Bittrex and Binance.

Imagine fraudsters who conspire with a cryptocurrency exchange. And that they will steal $ 100,000,000 and then you yourself will figure out the credibility of authority. No one can give us guarantees of success. Keep this in mind when choosing a project and you should not believe the picture.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
As an investor, i cannot participate in IEO conducted by small and new exchanges. The main reason why IEOs are preferred to ICOs is because they are more prone to scam than ICOs, and this is because the exchange validates its legality with their reputation. Imagine Binance or any top exchange conducting a scam project, it will jeopardize their integrity, and these exchanges do not want their integrity in question, so they only offer legit and promising projects IEO. New exchanges do not have the reputation to validate a project, they are just after the profit, SO they might promote a scam project either intentionally or unintentionally.
yes because partiipating in IEO from small/new exchange is medrisk, because if from small exhange of course we looking the volume daily trade, if too low is risk, btw even from big exchange not guarante that project are successfull or the price keep like at IEO price or above, in case IEO from Bittrex
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Look, I've checked majority of IEOs and you know, only IEOs on IDAX are turning to be a scam. So don't participate in IEOs on unknown and small exchanges

What IEO has turned into a scam at IDAX? I see IDAX exchanges are good and many projects are doing IEOs at IDAX.
You say that because project that you are following now has finished doing the IEO at IDAX but in reality you don't know what IDAX has done for some of the projects that do the IEO there
Activity: 645

Listen, if fraudsters want to throw money at the money, they will do it first. They can even hire marketers and developers for this to provide MVP and then they will not throw everyone at $ 1,000,000, but let's say $ 100m.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

of course , as i mentioned on many many IEO thread is like that.
for example,
look the yobit , their IEO just nothing than shit.
and of course they just want free money from this trend.
for investor like you,as i know so far,just focuses on binance/bittrex/top 10 exchanges IEO.
Activity: 532
This is just the truth. We should not invest in any how IEO due to hype alone, there are things to take into consideration and you have pointed them out.
A good exchange promoting an IEO must also put in steps to protect their users, but I don't think same can be said for small or new exchanges which just sping up, filled with hype etc.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
I read some post on here that mainly focus on an IEO ,the guy invest ed up to 0.4btc and after the IEO project start trading its 0.4btc turned to 0.03 which is a huge lose in value and the guy start saying the IEO is scam ,not all IEO will bring huge profit instantly some will lose value at start and later gain better value ,my advice is investors should take there time and do proper research on any IEO project before investing a penny ,the popular the exchange used the better

Well, these are the same projects that will continue to deceive investors. We only know this in a year how many projects will be stolen by the investment. Do not blindly believe in success. It is worth conducting a rigorous analysis of all the work.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Look, I've checked majority of IEOs and you know, only IEOs on IDAX are turning to be a scam. So don't participate in IEOs on unknown and small exchanges

What IEO has turned into a scam at IDAX? I see IDAX exchanges are good and many projects are doing IEOs at IDAX.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
I read some post on here that mainly focus on an IEO ,the guy invest ed up to 0.4btc and after the IEO project start trading its 0.4btc turned to 0.03 which is a huge lose in value and the guy start saying the IEO is scam ,not all IEO will bring huge profit instantly some will lose value at start and later gain better value ,my advice is investors should take there time and do proper research on any IEO project before investing a penny ,the popular the exchange used the better
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
By the virtue of conducting an IEO won't guarantee or robber stamp project will not turn out to be scam, ico is not working out for raising money at this present time, scammers too are using this new method of fund raising.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Yes if the partnered exchange is also a scam. So you also need to make a research on the exchange before buying IEO tokens. But mostly IEOs are real projects with real people so we can't see a higher possibility for it to be a livelihood scam.
Pages:
Jump to: