Pages:
Author

Topic: Some IEOs could also turn out to be scam - page 17. (Read 13096 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 268
You're absolutely right about them on does not have any care on people if the IEO could scam them. If they have a reputation to build and protect, they will never just put IEO on the line on their stake. Or if you are a wise investor you should be able to research about the IEO to be launched on that exchange.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes it can turn into a scam also so this era of cryptocurrency this is not a matter of fact if the project of3 ico or ieo but the matter is about the project and that is the most important thing if we invest,so i only prefer good projects like Dencoin tokens that offerings ico but this project is good enough to bring us profits.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
That's right, I strongly agree that if you don't want to participate in the IEO program which is made in small exchanges and new exchanges because the exchange is only pursuing profit rather than considering the project, this is what investors anticipate because the IEO in small exchanges is not good .
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Indeed, for exchange reputation to be taken into account before determining the right IEO, it is indeed better to avoid new exchanges quickly to take part in the progress of the IEO itself because they really take advantage of the project and from all investors involved, a large possible exchange trusted because they are risking their good name for the success of the project being carried out, returning to each other's desires if it makes you worry about not getting too involved in this because all of them return to each analysis in determining the project well.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
scam IEO, i never seen that before but if that yes it means the exchange who lauched that IEO is take a bad reputation.
all i have knows is IEO is fail not hit a softcap or hardcap, that mean it is not scam just failed.
i still believe that IEO is better than ICO because it is safe for investors.
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
ICO was the original fundraising fad, and now it's securities/STOs. IEOs won't be popular at all because of companies like SMART VALOR taking regulation amongst other things seriously instead of trying to cut corners like many did with ICOs which gave them a bad name.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
Many smaller and less know exchanges started to follow the big ones as they saw the success of IEOs on popular exchange. And ICO issuers were too looking for some exchange to list their ICO as IEO in cheap price. Unlike the large exchanges which takes some degree of precaution and testing on listing any coins, such smaller exchange would list anything that provides them money. So, you can't just believe and jump in any IEO to make profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Only the IEO has a good project and is done on a good exchange, which is also able to make investments in the IEO to benefit. So don't ever expect that all IEOs will make you profit. It must be remembered that not all IEOs can make you profit.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
As an investor, i cannot participate in IEO conducted by small and new exchanges. The main reason why IEOs are preferred to ICOs is because they are more prone to scam than ICOs, and this is because the exchange validates its legality with their reputation. Imagine Binance or any top exchange conducting a scam project, it will jeopardize their integrity, and these exchanges do not want their integrity in question, so they only offer legit and promising projects IEO. New exchanges do not have the reputation to validate a project, they are just after the profit, SO they might promote a scam project either intentionally or unintentionally.
Pages:
Jump to: