Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 310. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
He ceкpeт, чтo пocлe нeкoтopoй paбoты тepяeтcя пpoизвoдитeльнocть, чacoв зa 6 нa 10%, пo мoeй cтaтиcтикe.
Peaлизyйтe aлгopитм, пpи пoтepe мoщнocти в зaдaнныx пpeдeлax, пepeзaгpyзкa или зaпycк фaйлa или пepeзaпycк пpoгpaммы.
Moнитopинг для кaждoй или выбpaннoй видeo кapты oтдeльнo.

It's no secret that after some work, the performance is lost, the clock is 6 by 10%, according to my statistics.
Implement the algorithm, if the power is lost within the specified limits, restart or run the file or restart the program.
Monitoring for each or the selected video card separately.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
new version seem working ok, but I have some strange behaviour of my rx vega here
my rig is a mix of one rx vega and 5 rx 480 cards, the problem is that right after start vega hashrate seems pretty ok.
then it decrease for about 100h/s and stabilize.. hashrate on rx480 seems pretty stable
is it normal?
Activity: 41
Hello,got some question.
On v7 algo,what i should to oc between core clock or memory clock?
thank you.

core by 5-10Mhz until it's no longer stable..then if you want put a little more volts into it until stable..
once you reach where both kill it.. go back about 10Mhz and maybe even lower volts a bit..if you are going
for extreme anyways, also watch for heat..but huge heat isn't a good thing..means more power wasted..
when sometimes you can get the same with clocking lower.
thank you.
Is this for oc GPU clock or Memory clock?
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Hello,got some question.
thank you.

core by 5-10Mhz until it's no longer stable..then if you want put a little more volts into it until stable..
once you reach where both kill it.. go back about 10Mhz and maybe even lower volts a bit..if you are going
for extreme anyways, also watch for heat..but huge heat isn't a good thing..means more power wasted..
when sometimes you can get the same with clocking lower.
Activity: 373
Merit: 254
Dears
I have Msi 4804g samsung  with moded bios 30>5mhs/s for eth

now i mine haven coin with 1150/2150  with speed about 700h/s
how can i increase hash ?

Also i have sapphire nitro plus 8g samsung and i get only 550h/s
any help
increase the core
Activity: 41
Hello,got some question.
thank you.
Activity: 33
Dears
I have Msi 4804g samsung  with moded bios 30>5mhs/s for eth

now i mine haven coin with 1150/2150  with speed about 700h/s
how can i increase hash ?

Also i have sapphire nitro plus 8g samsung and i get only 550h/s
any help

Code:
"gpu_conf" :
[
{ "id" : 0, "intensity" : 0, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 1},
{ "id" : 1, "intensity" : 20, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2}, <<-- shouldn't have a comma. took this out
}

that worksize and threads shouldn't be that high.. but anyways 1st card is given an auto intensity setting and 2nd is getting 20.. by a 15 workload and 2 threads try 1 thread, or lower to 8 ws
32 is a bunch.

Actually what is card 0 and card 1 doing? #0 should be doing just optimal settings with the 0 switch.. perhaps you want to have 2 threads on it as well?
it's all about testing..
Activity: 78
hey Doc, can you add to FAQ how intensity, work size and thread numbers work together, that we can adjust it more clever and not to blind search of the best parameters.
So what is intensity, what is worksize how they interact with each other.

thnx
Activity: 52
"wallet" : 4"4zEcts1D3JBxqiPBa2qkZZFQToQXGo58ZhwH1G2vgun8zYSieibhzGLLUgXTe9wu2d3GaUyaPXQ1f2e 6raxmoT83kpKDkc",
Activity: 478
Merit: 125
looks like I need to take out the ald-2 stuff.  thats not taking.  Seems a bit slow to.  I have 2 sapphire amd r9 280x and getting only 768 total.
Had to change it off the ssl server
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Trying this miner for the first time.  It doesn't like my config.  What am I doing wrong?  It tells me I have a parse error

"cryptonight_type" : "normalv7",

"intensity" : 0,

"double_threads" : true,

"target_temperature" : 0,

"gpu_conf" :
[
   { "id" : 1, "intensity" : 20, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2}, <<-- shouldn't have a comma. took this out
}
] <-- probably a brace here

look in quote Smiley

I added a bracket same result.

I also tried one like this  I'm on 1.4.6

{
"cryptonight_type" : normal7,
"pool_use_tls" : false,
"pool" : "xmr-us-east1.nanopool.org:14433",
"wallet" : 4"4zEcts1D3JBxqiPBa2qkZZFQToQXGo58ZhwH1G2vgun8zYSieibhzGLLUgXTe9wu2d3GaUyaPXQ1f2e 6raxmoT83kpKDkc",
"password" : "x",
"location" : "europe",
"log_file" : "",
}
]

Thats right examples from yours:
Code:
{

"gpu_conf" :
[
{ "id" : 1, "intensity" : 20, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2}
]
}

2nd example:
Code:
{
"wallet" : 4"4zEcts1D3JBxqiPBa2qkZZFQToQXGo58ZhwH1G2vgun8zYSieibhzGLLUgXTe9wu2d3GaUyaPXQ1f2e6raxmoT83kpKDkc",
}
now I am getting a socket was closed while receiving data error.
GOT IT THANK YOU!

{

"gpu_conf" :
[

{ "id" : 1, "intensity" : 20, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2}

]
}
Trying this miner for the first time.  It doesn't like my config.  What am I doing wrong?  It tells me I have a parse error

"gpu_conf" :
[
}

look in quote Smiley

I added a bracket same result.

I also tried one like this  I'm on 1.4.6

{
}
]

Trying this miner for the first time.  It doesn't like my config.  What am I doing wrong?  It tells me I have a parse error

"gpu_conf" :
[
   { "id" : 1, "intensity" : 20, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2}, <<-- shouldn't have a comma.
}

look in quote Smiley
If you didn't build the whole thing your own that is, check out a line that has i believe a "224u" line in it assigning a value to memHash..which is padding for a 256 byte chunk..so it should be something that takes it out at way before 255 and bam, well just comment it off and add + 1;  How stable is it? i've only ran it an hour... but if it can do ~2-5 hashes for me.. imaging what it may do for multiple not using the basis of bits..

Code:
const size_t perThread = hashMemSize + 1u; // +224u; // Seems to be a speed improvement over padding and probably half unstable / more shares.

try a good test on a more speedy video card with that..doing before fix and after fix results and of course will it stay running for an hour or 300?
it's in auto config... source.

are you referring to xmrig ?

Yeah, sorry I didn't specify, it's pretty late here.. and if it's not added as + 1.. it would fit in a 32 byte address.. so nothing would be wasted.. should be an 8 times increase.. at least in memory speed.. if it fits without +1 ..and if there is some need to have 256 byte for a video's memory.. I'll understand, but would like to wonder why.

But if you made your own, and isn't forked or anything from them.. is that how you have it somewhat? maybe 32 or 64?

that is not aligning, that is meta data size added. You probably got better results because you use more free mem by adding 1 than 224 Cheesy
unsigned int size can be max 0xffffffff, so lets take for ex. normal cn mem, its 2mb (0x200000 or 2097152 in decimal), so by adding 224 you get 2097376 and that is far away from unsigned int max Smiley
oh and you are talking probably about bits (32 bit, 256bit etc), not bytes.

i tried +1, and nothing changes on rx580 8g, get the same hashrate Smiley

of course i may be wrong  Grin

It is bits in machine code, but not by memory chunks grabbed.. but any whose.. i did not know it took exactly 2MB for CN.. I've only noticed it in readme files for that's how much a thread takes to add on to memory.. I'm not really talking about how big it can go.. it should be how small can it go and how quickly can it get generated/solved across the whole board, I'm pretty honest here, I do not know that much about the actual algorithm or anything, but turning things into more workable chunks to whatever size can diminish time for things to complete depending on it's assignment..which isn't in just one place in the code.. but after changing that did you get any errors from results? and or notice any raise in memory availability? and yeah even far from normal int.. guess I'm just used to asm and C. and using lowest forms of memory possible for any code improvement.. i always use int8_t or uint_16t from the stdint.h header and C is very unforgiving with memory, but kind of rewarding as well.
Trying this miner for the first time.  It doesn't like my config.  What am I doing wrong?  It tells me I have a parse error

"gpu_conf" :
[
   { "id" : 1, "intensity" : 20, "worksize" : 16, "threads" : 2},
}
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
If you didn't build the whole thing your own that is, check out a line that has i believe a "224u" line in it assigning a value to memHash..which is padding for a 256 byte chunk..so it should be something that takes it out at way before 255 and bam, well just comment it off and add + 1;  How stable is it? i've only ran it an hour... but if it can do ~2-5 hashes for me.. imaging what it may do for multiple not using the basis of bits..

Code:
const size_t perThread = hashMemSize + 1u; // +224u; // Seems to be a speed improvement over padding and probably half unstable / more shares.

try a good test on a more speedy video card with that..doing before fix and after fix results and of course will it stay running for an hour or 300?
it's in auto config... source.

are you referring to xmrig ?

Yeah, sorry I didn't specify, it's pretty late here.. and if it's not added as + 1.. it would fit in a 32 byte address.. so nothing would be wasted.. should be an 8 times increase.. at least in memory speed.. if it fits without +1 ..and if there is some need to have 256 byte for a video's memory.. I'll understand, but would like to wonder why.

But if you made your own, and isn't forked or anything from them.. is that how you have it somewhat? maybe 32 or 64?

that is not aligning, that is meta data size added. You probably got better results because you use more free mem by adding 1 than 224 Cheesy
unsigned int size can be max 0xffffffff, so lets take for ex. normal cn mem, its 2mb (0x200000 or 2097152 in decimal), so by adding 224 you get 2097376 and that is far away from unsigned int max Smiley
oh and you are talking probably about bits (32 bit, 256bit etc), not bytes.

i tried +1, and nothing changes on rx580 8g, get the same hashrate Smiley

of course i may be wrong  Grin
Jump to: