Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 312. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 1
New results
Cryptonight v7 hashrate of 2020 H/s vs 1960-1965 on xmr-stak (Adrenalin 18.3.4 drivers)

https://imgur.com/a/G9ZxD6Q

Vega 56 1475/1100 Mhz @ 881mV (bios mod to V64)

So far SRB miner has been rocking all Cryptonight algos for me on both Polaris and Vega.

Great job doktor83

Wow that is impressive!
Mind sharing your SRBMiner config? Intensity and double threads?

Thanks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Great miner, Doktor. I've switched my Vega rig from Cast to SRB for now and it seems to be a little faster indeed.

I'm sure it's been asked before but... API?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hello, I just tested latest version & I see the gpu_conf is doing nothing.
I mean, if you set:

"intensity" : 0
"double_threads" : TRUE,

I doesn't matter what you enter in gpu_conf it wil use I 0 & threads true

If you set I 50, same happens, 50 will be used even if you set a different value in gpu_conf

Threads are always 8, etc... So the GPUs can not be configured separately.

I've seen that because I was testing different configs & always having same H/s results.
Just take a look at the first lines of the miner window, here you will see the configuration used.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

yes you are.
You forgot to remove the comment signs around gpu_conf (/* and */)  Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Hello, I just tested latest version & I see the gpu_conf is doing nothing.
I mean, if you set:

"intensity" : 0
"double_threads" : TRUE,

I doesn't matter what you enter in gpu_conf it wil use I 0 & threads true

If you set I 50, same happens, 50 will be used even if you set a different value in gpu_conf

Threads are always 8, etc... So the GPUs can not be configured separately.

I've seen that because I was testing different configs & always having same H/s results.
Just take a look at the first lines of the miner window, here you will see the configuration used.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
thank you you are very kind.
Please just wait for ver 1.4.4, i will definitely fix this devfee bug some have.

Cool -- I'll wait for that to put it on my other 24x AMD cards =) The first station with 4 cards has been running well, though, so far since yesterday.

Up to 11 cards on SRBMiner so far -- works awesome. Can't wait to get it on the rest when I get some time. Gains 10% or more easy on all my systems so far (very little OC / stock BIOS).

Guess the next step is taking the plunge on BIOS modding... so far I've stayed away but the gain on CryptoNight looks staggering.
Activity: 33
Great Miner, thanks dev. I was using stack xmr but your miner gives %7-8 percent more hash with same settings. Even intensity setting given 0. Also less devfee. Keep good your good work coming.

http://i68.tinypic.com/5mz9dh.png
Activity: 31
SRB on my RX 580 8Gb cards (hynix) gives on 1 card 10 h/s more than GGS, but 2nd card 10 h/s less ))))
But GGS is open source... Thats mean that devfee can be disabled on them...

+10/hs per card + 0.85% of daily earnings will get you very very rich Smiley
Every developer sets his fee. Some think their work worths more, while others are satisfied with less.
Taking away that lets call it salary won't really motivate the dev to continue working.
But it's non of my business what you use and how you use it Smiley

As i just started this miner thing a few months ago, and see how much people support my work, im really motivated to continue working on it.
Making it better every day.
I get the 0.85% fee, but some people even mine on my account that i left in the config file.
Just want to say thanks to everyone, it feels good that i have your support Smiley

Hi doktor83,

Thanks for your miner.
It's possible to add a option to pay the fee one or two time each 24h which begin at 10mn or 20mn after the miner start.
Activity: 80
Merit: 13
What are everyone's successful intensity? RX 560 2gbs (Hynix AJR, Elpidas) and 4 gb microns.... In lite, normal and heavy
also, R9 390 is happier with 4 Work size , 2 threads, 740-820 (46.25-52) in SRB intensity in normal.
Was expecting 390 to be astounding in heavy but not sure why this GPU is completely low in cryptoinight with all its varieties.
Activity: 80
Merit: 13
People who want to remove 0.85% I really can't understand them. And by the way Gatelessgate's new miner has 1% fee enforced, (memory timing on the fly, no bios editing?!!! for free? nahhh ).  I don't wanna make up for my views, i hate claymore with a passion (well, 1.5-2% while almost all miners using your software is abuse) now market changed.
To people who ask for a free thing, please do your mining efforts for free as well! wtfff is 0.85% going to do? omg
Activity: 8
Why did you remove --iamgreedybastard? Come on man, dont be claymore. It was your signature. You give people freedom. You deserve it, but atleast dont be claymore.
Activity: 38
Hello

Im getting this error pretty often "error socket was closed while receiving data" then i reconnects to pool. is this normal?

i mine on lucky pool. Im getting that error on all of my 7 rigs. let's say every few minutes.

Best regards
me same
Activity: 27
Hello

Im getting this error pretty often "error socket was closed while receiving data" then i reconnects to pool. is this normal?

i mine on lucky pool. Im getting that error on all of my 7 rigs. let's say every few minutes.

Best regards
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
SRB on my RX 580 8Gb cards (hynix) gives on 1 card 10 h/s more than GGS, but 2nd card 10 h/s less ))))

Every developer sets his fee. Some think their work worths more, while others are satisfied with less.
Taking away that lets call it salary won't really motivate the dev to continue working.

As i just started this miner thing a few months ago, and see how much people support my work, im really motivated to continue working on it.
I get the 0.85% fee, but some people even mine on my account that i left in the config file.
Just want to say thanks to everyone, it feels good that i have your support Smiley

Keep it up, dok, I just pointed 40 more VEGAs your way, I was using a 0 fee XMR-Stak, but I want to support your efforts!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
when it will work faster than the same xmrig I will use it on an old video card.
Win7 64, Catalist 15.7, Radeon HD6870 1GB DDR5

Now only on AMD RXxxx

would you be willing to share your xmrig and sbminer settings? I have a 6950. Smiley
xmrig 256/8
sbminer i14/1thred
hy

@Doktor83

i mean the Avg result time :

+ a e-mail support on miner restart would be great to!

i understand now what you want Smiley
Activity: 21
when it will work faster than the same xmrig I will use it on an old video card.

Now only on AMD RXxxx

would you be willing to share your xmrig and sbminer settings? I have a 6950. Smiley
Activity: 22
hy

@Doktor83

i mean the Avg result time :

https://picload.org/view/dogiicpr/stark.jpg.html
+ a e-mail support on miner restart would be great to!

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Now only on AMD RXxxx
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

You're right. I'm agreed with all that you say. But as usual miner I'm 1st of all look into my profit, not developers of miners. Must to say that it's allready big amount of CN miners at this moment. Claymore, GGS, CastXMR, sgminer, SRB - and it's only miners that give good speed. And when I have a choise - it's normal that I choose miner that gives to me maximum earn...

And I too, agree totally with you Smiley
Soon you will be only using SRB as it will make you the most profit Cool  Grin  Tongue
Of course! Thats what I'm talking about ))))

You're right. I'm agreed with all that you say. But as usual miner I'm 1st of all look into my profit, not developers of miners. Must to say that it's allready big amount of CN miners at this moment. Claymore, GGS, CastXMR, sgminer, SRB - and it's only miners that give good speed. And when I have a choise - it's normal that I choose miner that gives to me maximum earn...

And I too, agree totally with you Smiley
Soon you will be only using SRB as it will make you the most profit Cool  Grin  Tongue
Jump to: