Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 86. (Read 284877 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
As this coin shares source with XST and XST was on 14K at one point and now down to 8K I think some investors are moving from XST to SSD with their BTCs.

So maybe we will indeed see 10K SSD before end of week. Especially because there is a chance that Mintpal will add this coin to V2.

no xst investor is stupid to dump stealthcoin to buy ssd.
We are investing in both coins  Wink
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
As this coin shares source with XST and XST was on 14K at one point and now down to 8K I think some investors are moving from XST to SSD with their BTCs.

So maybe we will indeed see 10K SSD before end of week. Especially because there is a chance that Mintpal will add this coin to V2.

The volume 24h was at 600 btc a few days for xst...i dont think it goes up because the xst leavers.

Atm we have very low volume on ssd compared to xst at this stage...
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
This is pretty petty, but the website graphic on the OP is not centered...bugs the shit outta me.  Tongue
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Sonic Dev do you never sleep....
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
I said 10k within 1 month, lets make that 10k in 1 week.
Dont forget next week friday comes the V2 of the App
Get it while it's cheap
legendary
Activity: 1148
B-trex vol looking very healthy.

New floor around 2200 also!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
B-trex vol looking very healthy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So...who wants to help me test this tomorrow?

Question - Do both parties need to be completely updated for this to work?  I would really like to try this out but want to make sure all of the details are correct (am updating everything per Russell's earlier post but would like clarification on if the receiving party needs to be similarly set-up)...

Im not sure what you are wondering about? The relay is setup on your local computer. It intercepts the sonicVortex image decodes the image, and then pushes the encrypted transaction through to the wallet. The receiver just needs to be on the correct chain and the transaction will go through. If you need further clarification I am usually around IRC and will respond when i can.

Also of note. 1 L not to :p

argakiig
Activity: 728
So...who wants to help me test this tomorrow?

Question - Do both parties need to be completely updated for this to work?  I would really like to try this out but want to make sure all of the details are correct (am updating everything per Russell's earlier post but would like clarification on if the receiving party needs to be similarly set-up)...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 882

soon to be first... Cheesy and i reckon thats gonna piss some people off lol
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
This coin looks promising.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 882
for those who don't fully understand how this tech works follow the link to youtube, it gives a fairly good explanation of how the tech works within images, videos and hiding text and files within.
the video shows some very basic methods.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8-yYvOWnPU
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Impressive results today.
legendary
Activity: 1148
The end of the order book is visible! Only 2.6btc to clear it!
Pages:
Jump to: