Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 85. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Amazing Argakiig I think you never sleep.. Thanks for your Work on SSD..In witch Time Zone you live now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Cloak proved be a scam.
The devs never delivered anything they promised and disappeared 15 days ago.
It is obvious that large investors jumped out of that currency when they realized it was a scam.
Have to be very moron to dont see that.
Stop being retarded and enjoy the sonic to recover the prejudice you had.
LOL love the picture. There will be a flood into other markets from cloak. I believe SSD, XST, and SDC will see a majority of the action since that is where the migration is already established. I think it was Trolls Royce along with MrRGnome that recommended XST/SDC as a solution for recouping CLOAK losses about a month ago if not longer.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
these fudsters bob's haters must have a "B" tattooed on side of the butt and other "B" tattooed on the other side.
Then when they go down in 4, the message appears: B O B
Sorry for my english but i think you understood what i said  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
C-cex is scam. I buy 200k SSD 1700 sats, they return me at 300 sats. Price now 2k9
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
lol, I should read forum threads before buying in more coins at 3.6k. Not fun when a group of people manipulates the price this hard. Well my bad buying in the top of a pump. but no biggy, this coin are much more worth than this, we are still at 2.9k. Was 2k yesterday!
Activity: 134
I've been bagholding since SSD was at 300 sat...Anyone else here?
I've had faith in Argakiig since day one Smiley  Cool
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Cloak proved be a scam.
The devs never delivered anything they promised and disappeared 15 days ago.
It is obvious that large investors jumped out of that currency when they realized it was a scam.
Have to be very moron to dont see that.
Stop being retarded and enjoy the sonic to recover the prejudice you had.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
You are the whale! I told people not to buy at the ATH! And the price dropped; since you are attacking me, you are responsibile for the manipulation

I'm a whale but I accumulate. I don't sell except for volatility trading with very small amounts.

Look how many cloakers moved in on XST and tore that thread up. You guys hate Bob. But seriously, the lot of you should get a grip and stop trolling so hard.

Learn your lesson and move on. We've all lost money at some point in this game.

[edit]

Here you can have a good laugh: I invested in the CRAIG ICO. Feel better?
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
BOB BOB there is no Bob.........
A pump group is manipulating it right now. I have insider information. They will dump soon, so do not buy or else you will get burned. Have you heard of Bob?

Do not buy at the top. You will lose. See all the small buys? They are artificially driving it up.

Told you. Look at the price drop

FUCK THE WHALES

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cloak-cloakcoin-no-premine-x13-decentralized-market-and-posa-637704

Get ready for the butthurt cloak fanboys to move in here kids. It's all part of the process.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A pump group is manipulating it right now. I have insider information. They will dump soon, so do not buy or else you will get burned. Have you heard of Bob?

Do not buy at the top. You will lose. See all the small buys? They are artificially driving it up.

Told you. Look at the price drop

FUCK THE WHALES

Not enough volume for Bob...  End of story.
Hello !  Guys I have a problem. I was mining SSD coin in POW phase but couldnt transfer coins to my wallet or exchange and now there is no info about SSD pools where we where mining. And I have a question: is there any chance to find that pool and get back my SSD coins? I'll be really grateful for answer.

That's between you and the pool. Do you have a bookmark? Maybe some of us can put pressure on the pool operator to get your coins back to you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So was a pump group involved in todays movement? Or is it just new interest in the coin?
Either way though. Dev you should be proud of this coin and the outstanding work you have put in as a solo developer.
To the moon.
 Cool
Thank you I try.
Activity: 616
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
who dumped at 2k, 2500 and 3k can cry now
Activity: 154
Bought this coin maybe 15 minutes ago and already up 400 sat  Smiley  worth it.
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
Activity: 134
So was a pump group involved in todays movement? Or is it just new interest in the coin?
Either way though. Dev you should be proud of this coin and the outstanding work you have put in as a solo developer.
To the moon.
 Cool
Activity: 67
Hello !  Guys I have a problem. I was mining SSD coin in POW phase but couldnt transfer coins to my wallet or exchange and now there is no info about SSD pools where we where mining. And I have a question: is there any chance to find that pool and get back my SSD coins? I'll be really grateful for answer.
Activity: 105
Oh how beautiful it looks with ssd and xst right next to one another.
Pages:
Jump to: